On 12/27/2017 at 7:41 PM, dark vergil said:

was wondering do any npc's die? and are you always given the option for consensual animations? for example you dont have to romance/sex with npc to finish quest

sometimes you can have some NPCs die - depending on which quest you are doing (and your choices).  some of the quests you do not have to romance any NPCs to finish

On 12/29/2017 at 8:37 PM, dannyel.nm said:

im stuck on nazeem questcan someone help me

Reveal hidden contents

i'm in the drunk huntman after i give the potion to nazeem wife,

i have to spy on them, but nazeem isn't there 

she start a dialogue possible with nazeem about redguard outfit.

and nothing hapens

ok for that one 

after you give the potion to his wife you need to spy on them in their bedroom during nighttime (mine triggered at about midnight - 2 am roughly).

i found it was easier for me to give the potion to his wife, then go find him and follow him around until he went to his room that night.

17 hours ago, offnightmare said:

Is is possible to have the female lovers like Sigird be your lover if you play as a female?

depending on the individual quests and your stats (sadism, perverted, etc from this mod) yes it is very possible.

Sigrid can in that quest, Haelga, Svani, and others in their quest (Behind Bars).

Hello, need a little help with Nazeem quest.

I need to obtain fire resist potion to proceed the quest. I have CACO installed and that's why all potions that I got have specific names like a weak fire resist potion or a standard fire resist potion and I guess the quest want a simple "fire resist potion", yes?

7 hours ago, Jusperson said:

Hello, need a little help with Nazeem quest.

Hide contents

I need to obtain fire resist potion to proceed the quest. I have CACO installed and that's why all potions that I got have specific names like a weak fire resist potion or a standard fire resist potion and I guess the quest want a simple "fire resist potion", yes?

Go to Arcadia Cauldron, she'll give you the potion

Masturbation right after sleep is quite bugged.

Sometimes when blur is enabled and nearly several npcs then blur can be activated but scene is not and it can be fixed only with another sleep.

Sometime companion or npc can freeze on place if dialog was cancelled and then companion just stay and play animation like if dialog was accepted.

Sometime before dream about rape and bandit spawned in scene then it can initiate combat if nearby was other npc.

If companion or other npc was attacked while was in dialog with masturbating player it can also freeze this npc\companion. When you have installed mods with random encounters like Immersive Creatures or Warzones then you can be attacked with normal chance after sleep and it can brake scene and it will be need to load last savegame after this.

Must be some checks after dialog to restore state of involved npcs and also must be variant when player can cancel masturbation scene maybe based on arousal level and count of nearby npcs.

I posting it already second time and this problems was in v1 and still in v2.

10 hours ago, babynono said:

Decide to give this another chance

Pls tell me any mod that have compatible issuse with this mod

Oh this is reach! Can't wait to hear more of it! :smiley:

Seriously dude, nobody knows what mods you have to tell you your conflicts and even less people have ALL the mods installed to tell you ALL the possible conflicts.

Grow up and check then fix it yourself with tesVEdit.

6 hours ago, BushJr said:

Oh this is reach! Can't wait to hear more of it! :smiley:

Seriously dude, nobody knows what mods you have to tell you your conflicts and even less people have ALL the mods installed to tell you ALL the possible conflicts.

Grow up and check then fix it yourself with tesVEdit.

i asked for some exp, not ALL the conflict, right ?

I don't ask pll my conflict, just Their conflict

On 12/18/2017 at 10:55 PM, leyre said:
  Hide contents

Mikael and Blackmail have the same path

1: Catch the couple outside, do whatever you want but you MUST sent Jon to solitude ( you need a decent ammount of speechcraft to do this, if you dont have enough just open the console and type player.modav speechcraft 100, then you can type player.modav speechcraft -100 to return it to its previous value )

2: Open the console, type "set di_global_perversion to 100 and set di_global_sadism to 100"

3: Wait 3 days, dont wait near them, i just like to wait outside Whiterun

4: Go and talk to Mikael directly, you can ask if he's tryng to bed Olfina, once you pass you can help him by setting a date, do it

5: After the date fails he will ask you for a love potion from the alchemy lady, sneak in and steal it, give it to Mikael

6: Arrange another date, wait for the events to happens and follow them

7: After Mikael rapes her, you can talk to her and ask for the same

8: Congrats, now you and Mikael are fucking Olfina

Romance Olfina

This one is easier

1: Catch the couple outside, do whatever you want but you MUST sent Jon to solitude ( you need a decent ammount of speechcraft to do this, if you dont have enough just open the console and type player.modav speechcraft 100, then you can type player.modav speechcraft -100 to return it to its previous value )

2: 2: Open the console, type "set di_global_perversion to 0 and set di_global_sadism to 0" you need to be "pure" for this to work

3: Wait 3 days, dont wait near them, i just like to wait outside Whiterun

4: Go and talk with Olfina, she will tell you stuff about Jon wanting some time and the you can tell her how you'll never leave her and stuff

5: Congrats, you just romanced Olfina

Do note, you can NOT blackmail and romance in the same playthrough

Maybe at(1) you must not forced rape her

hi.

nice to see the continuation of this great quests :smile: but i have a problem with Jarls Wife quest, im stuck in the investigate thalmor part, i got to the solitude and there where thalmor are and one assassin behind the barrels,i have Witness whast happening in quest journal and nothing is happening,tried to console disable/enable and nothing , triedcoming at different hours and nothing, assasin is hiding behind barrels with no dialogue option and thalmor are just standing there and nothing happening, please help, is there anykind of workaround of this part or something.

All help appreciated. 

On 04.01.2018 at 2:21 PM, babynono said:

Decide to give this another chance

Pls tell me any mod that have compatible issuse with this mod

Se my previous message about issues with masturbation after sleep in this mod. Also can be issue with any mod wich use same npcs like this mod. For example Amorous Adventures mod also using some same npcs and maybe some of AA quests can be broken.

4 hours ago, agiz19 said:

hi.

nice to see the continuation of this great quests :smile: but i have a problem with Jarls Wife quest, im stuck in the investigate thalmor part, i got to the solitude and there where thalmor are and one assassin behind the barrels,i have Witness whast happening in quest journal and nothing is happening,tried to console disable/enable and nothing , triedcoming at different hours and nothing, assasin is hiding behind barrels with no dialogue option and thalmor are just standing there and nothing happening, please help, is there anykind of workaround of this part or something.

All help appreciated. 

I had the same problem. Changing of the cell helped me. I entered the nearest shop and came back immediately. The scene began at once for me.

20 hours ago, Jusperson said:

I had the same problem. Changing of the cell helped me. I entered the nearest shop and came back immediately. The scene began at once for me.

i have done this couple of times , even traveled to different cities and back and nothing , everybody just standing there and assassin hiding behind barells...

On 12/8/2017 at 8:33 AM, JerseyWalrus said:

Tried the command "set DI_Global_screen to 0" to get rid of the blurry screen effect but no dice. Blurry screen still. Triggered a dream sequence again in the hopes it would clean up the screen but it didn't. Any help anyone? Would really not like to load a previous save

I also have this problem (i.e. something happened which interfered with the nightmare sequence and I've got stuck with permanent screen blur).  Any solution?

3 hours ago, Ytheria said:

I also have this problem (i.e. something happened which interfered with the nightmare sequence and I've got stuck with permanent screen blur).  Any solution?

i do not remember the command offhand but there is a command that will restart the mod (letting you make all choices again)

this may or may not help with your problem.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78843-dovahkiins-infamy/?do=findComment&comment=1914956

check the linked post for options that may possibly help

9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i do not remember the command offhand but there is a command that will restart the mod (letting you make all choices again)

this may or may not help with your problem.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78843-dovahkiins-infamy/?do=findComment&comment=1914956

check the linked post for options that may possibly help

Thanks, but this doesn't help me.  The quote from JerseyWalrus indicates that he's tried "set DI_Global_screen to 0", as have I.  I believe that this prevents screen blur effects from occuring: it doesn't cancel an existing effect.

so I decided to try this out and I think I already ran into a problem unless its meant to be like that, I was talking to Alvor about the dragon and I got a notification to listen in on Embry and Alvor's wife. I didn't see anything since I was talking to Alvor, he then sends me to whiterun to talk to the jarl. Once I get to whiterun I go to bannered mare helped the Jarl against the assassins then go to Dragonsreach. While talking to the Jarl about the dragon I get a notification saying talk to Alvor about his marriage which updated on its own from witness the exchange between Embry and Alvors wife without me witnessing them at all and while I was talking about the dragon. So i'm wondering is it working as intended like that or is that wrong and somehow broke on its own

I believe I finished most of the quests in this module.  However, it seems that the doesn't seem to be a denouement for the Aela quest line.  Am I missing something or after I finish the final task for The Hunting Grounds, I just get a quest complete?  I find both A and S in Jorrvaskr, but neither has any further dialog.  I also cannot continue the Companions quest line from here either.  It is hung just before Blood's Honor and I cannot get Aela to send me to Kodlak.

For the most part this is an enjoyable mod, but it is very difficult to move certain quests forward or even find if they are complete.  I think you need to either add better quests clues or to include a more through walkthrough.  If found the need to use the console to advance some of the quests.  Whether that is due to me missing the cues or if they were broken, I cannot tell.  I also had to reset the dispositions / aggression of characters like Astrid to keep the module moving forward.  It seem that some of the options create hostile characters that seem out of place.

Also, I would allow the player to set the character dispositions at the start since if this mod is loaded from the beginning the disposition is always the same.  Perhaps a MCM setting that displays the current dispositions and the range would be helpful as well.

Overall I enjoyed the module and look forward to seeing it completed.

I finished Jarl's wife and Nazeem's quest, greatly enjoyed them. I have run in a few problems however.

Nazeem's quest.

The quest makes it impossible to do Delayed burial without setstaging because it deletes Loreus from the farm. I know the Delayed burial is pretty simple and one could do Dark Brotherhood without it but... Is it possible to change Nazeem's quest so it won't break Delayed burial. For instance, Proventus tells you that Loreus has some problems, PC goes to check it, upon arriving at the farm Delayed burial starts with 2 possible outcomes:

1. PC helps Loreus to get rid of Cicero and PC got a message in a several days from Proventus that Loreus is dead. Nazeem's quest progresses as it was planned.

2. PC helps Cicero and after that Loreus says that his bad attitide towards Cicero was because of giant attacks. PC suggests selling the farm to Nazeem and the quest progresses as it was planned.

It's just a suggestion. I understand that the quest is heavily constructed as it is.

Jarl's wife.

I've run in a couple of problems and managed to overcome them without setstaging but still:

1. The scene in Jarl's bedroom when you sided with Jarl and the fight begins. In my first playthrough Commander Caius was possessed by Methala among other soldiers and since he is immortal according to the game's scenario it was impossible to proceed. I managed to overcome the problem by busying Commander Caius with Sigurd in barracks (The Blacksmith and the Drunkurd quest was also running).

2. The final conversation with Gjukar ended in CTD for me everytime. He finished the lines, there is a sound od sword adding to PC's inventory and CTD. I managed to overcome the problem by finishing the dialogue earlier while Gjukar is still talking and saving the game. I know that's a clumsy way of solving the problem but it did the deed.