49 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Just in case XYZ meant something else... I did have to console the prostitute out of the embassy courtyard once when she spawned in the wrong place. The Pimp spawned outside both times but once I met him coming down the hill and had to go all the way up to find her. There might be something wrong with the spawn position or some factor moves her.

there are a couple of spawn points along the way that can spawn "wild animals" (usually a wolf) that will cause the prostitute to flee (the Pimp will usually kill it

if its a wolf). they (Pimp and Prostitute) walk from the Embassy to Solitude and normally take long enough doing so for you to get to them far enough from

others to not get a bounty, but if you take long enough going to hunt them down that they reach Solitude you may get a bounty(not sure i never hit them

anywhere close to town).

edit

there is a spawn point very near the Embassy itself but most times i saw anything spawn there it was just a Snow Fox that ran away (but i suppose a wolf

or other hostile creature could spawn there causing the Prostitute to run away into the courtyard).

When I saw "the jarls wife" I immediately got excited because I thought it would let me become the wife of a jarl. But judging from the comments I've read so far it seems that's not an option? :confused:

its too bad, because skyrim really lacks male spouses with status/wealth.

@vinfamy

Dovakhiins Infamy v2.0 seems to be based on the 1.x version without main story prerequisites, correct?

I always preferred it when the quests started slowly, only after you reached a certain point in the story.

But I realize that forcing a binding to progression in the main story line isn't a good idea, as that would leave everybody who has no interest in following the main story out in the cold.

I was more thinking of some kind of customization mechanic (major feature, so likely for v3 or later). Like, have an MCM menu where you can set up what prereqs you want to have for the quests.

Example:

Quest "Blacksmith and Drunkard"

Make Quest available : Yes/No

Start only after Player reaches level: *set desired Player level here*

Start only after Main Story Quest "Before the Storm": Yes/No

Something along those lines. That way, everyone can decide themselves how quickly they want to be subjected to the quests added by this mod (or which of the quests they actually want to happen).

Would be nice to have in the long run, I think.

9 hours ago, Reila said:

When I saw "the jarls wife" I immediately got excited because I thought it would let me become the wife of a jarl. But judging from the comments I've read so far it seems that's not an option? :confused:

You can become his lover and marry him with an Amulet of Mara in one of the paths

Don't hand Nelkir the sword at the living quarters, and make sure Irileth dies in the final battle

8 hours ago, vinfamy said:

You can become his lover and marry him with an Amulet of Mara in one of the paths

Reveal hidden contents

Don't hand Nelkir the sword at the living quarters, and make sure Irileth dies in the final battle

Awesome. * - * You've made me a very happy gold digger.

Encountered a possible bug in Unbroken, when the quest reaches the state where it wants me to travel to Riften and I do, nothing happens, no new dialogue with anyone I could find, no new prompts and no advancing on the quest stage. I got to the next part by using console but I'm always worried that using console breaks something. Love the new quests btw, Nazeem got what he deserves... Cloud district ffs

26 minutes ago, DamianGrimm said:

Encountered a possible bug in Unbroken, when the quest reaches the state where it wants me to travel to Riften and I do, nothing happens, no new dialogue with anyone I could find, no new prompts and no advancing on the quest stage. I got to the next part by using console but I'm always worried that using console breaks something.

I think that's the part where you are supposed to go into the inn and find the "healer" selling his services, and can talk to him after he's done.

Some issues I ran into with The Jarl's Wife:

- I got into trouble with the Ebony Blade first, because I did the quest on a mage playthrough, and after getting the key for the locked basement room and opening the door I got anouther quest marker for the door and I figured, "Well, I have no use for a two-handed sword and inventory space is limited" so I turned around and walked back out without picking up the sword, closing the door behind me as I went. This led to Mephala appearing and the door perma-locking, but Mephala didn't have any dialogue options. I figured I was intended to pick up the sword so I tcl'd through the wall to get it and could then talk to Mephala, but maybe the TJW progression could be tied to picking up the sword rather than opening the door? That way slow people like me can walk back into the room and get the sword without console commands or reloading.

- Had to have a couple tries at the scene in Balgruuf's bedroom, mostly because with all the guards crowded around the jarl in front of the bed, some of the spawned-in NPCs struggled to even get near enough to get their part of the scene going (Lokir especially - the ex-steward I mean). To get things running properly I had to use the console to move the guards out into the antechamber and the office in the back, to get them out of the way. Also, if possible, maybe make the Ebony Blade a quest item for this quest? The first couple of tries I didn't have the sword on me, because again, I wasn't going to use it and when your character isn't focused on stamina you get used to clearing heavy, unneeded items out of your inventory first chance you get :smile:

- After the quest I had a similar problem to yalcon767 with friends that Mephala had made hostile. They didn't attack me, but seemingly every single one of them was now my arch-nemesis (relationship level -4), which meant a lot of people were no longer willing to sell, buy or help (for instance, I could no longer ask court mages to help me with SD+'s cursed collars). It also created difficulties with the Blacksmith quest, where I had gotten to the point where dialogue options had appeared for Adrianne Avenicci and Ghorza gro-Bagol to help convince Dorthe's mother (but I'd decided to finish the jarl quest before proceeding) - after finishing The Jarl's Wife, both women hated me and had lost the dialogue option (I didn't check the Dawnstar smith's wife or the Windhelm smith's apprentice - I don't know if they'd qualify, though).

I realize some, most or all of those could be the result of mod conflicts (I did have to rearrange my load order to progress at one point), so I'm throwing it all out there just in case.

Also, I like the idea of Twycross448's customization mechanic - parts of TJW seems like it would be pretty challenging for a lower level character, and as fun as parts of the Nazeem quest were (the scene with the guard and the two redguard gentlemen in particular), I just don't hate him enough to put him through all that every time.

23 hours ago, Reila said:

IMHO, the jarls wife is the worst quest of all, not only you can potentialy lose the ebony blade, but you can also completely fuck up your save if you

kill balgruf

and it also has the least amount of sex involving the player

hello everyone, someone can help me with forbiden love i cant or i dont know how to advance the quest without Olfina die, i follow the Mikael wish to help her to bed Olfina, i tel the father about the relation, Olfina with Jon go to solitude and indiferent how much days i wait Kasir dont tell me about Olfina contract and Olfina die in Solitude, probably i missed something but i dont know what, someone, can tel me how to do this quest with all path but without Olfina die? Pls, Thx in advance. With best regards.

16 hours ago, cynosural said:

hello everyone, someone can help me with forbiden love i cant or i dont know how to advance the quest without Olfina die, i follow the Mikael wish to help her to bed Olfina, i tel the father about the relation, Olfina with Jon go to solitude and indiferent how much days i wait Kasir dont tell me about Olfina contract and Olfina die in Solitude, probably i missed something but i dont know what, someone, can tel me how to do this quest with all path but without Olfina die? Pls, Thx in advance. With best regards.

Spoiler

i havent done that yet but maybe theres something you can do once you join the dark brotherhood 

On 15-12-2017 at 8:29 AM, cynosural said:

tell me exactly what you want to do with olfina and i will tell you

Also, anyone figured how to fix mephala, the prostitute, the nord girl in the barrels and the old lady in the woods missmatched head?

18 hours ago, aljustineg said:

i have warn alvor about ... plot does the quest really have to be unfinish after doing that?

Edit: its about lying to him not telling the truth

also does anyone made a walkthrough yet?

if you dont warn alvor

Spoiler

he dies and dorthe gets kidnapped, if you walk the road to whiterun from riverwood you'll get a quest to save her

6 hours ago, leyre said:

if you dont warn alvor

Reveal hidden contents

he dies and dorthe gets kidnapped, if you walk the road to whiterun from riverwood you'll get a quest to save her

1 hour ago, aljustineg said:
  Reveal hidden contents

after that what will happen i have done that too, is that the end of the quest?  

true if you do not warn Alvor

he dies the next day and you have to go rescue his daughter Dorthe

to warn him your have to 

pickpocket the note off Embry then go warn Alvor .. before ... he leaves to take Dorthe to see a female blacksmith

either way that is not the end of the quest though

if you did not warn Alvor

you have to go rescue Dorthe, then get a female blacksmith to come visit her, and also talk to Sigrid (Alvor's wife) after that.  this is the rough order of other things to be done afterwards.  i am going off memory here and have not went that route in a while now.

if you do warn Alvor

he will go kill Embry, then turn himself in to the guard (causes him to be in Whiterun Guard Barracks, behind the Bannered Mare), then you talk to Sigrid (Alvor's wife) and can have multiple options depending on stats from this mod, then you go to Whiterun to get Alvor released, multiple choices are available again depending on stats from this mod and whether you are a virgin yet also, then after he is released you again have choices before he goes back to Riverwood, then other things can happen depending on the choices you made when you had him released (and depending on how you got him released), in a day or so he is back in Riverwood and yet again you can get a female smith to visit Dorthe.  this basically finishes the quest.  after all that some other things can happen yet again depending on the choices you made along the way.

On 17.12.2017 at 12:13 AM, leyre said:

tell me exactly what you want to do with olfina and i will tell you

Also, anyone figured how to fix mephala, the prostitute, the nord girl in the barrels and the old lady in the woods missmatched head?

Hello, thx for reply, i want to try Mikael bed Olfina, Blackmail Olfina and make lover Olfina, if this is not much for you.

On 12/17/2017 at 12:26 PM, valcon767 said:

true if you do not warn Alvor

Hide contents

he dies the next day and you have to go rescue his daughter Dorthe

to warn him your have to 

Hide contents

pickpocket the note off Embry then go warn Alvor .. before ... he leaves to take Dorthe to see a female blacksmith

either way that is not the end of the quest though

if you did not warn Alvor

Hide contents

you have to go rescue Dorthe, then get a female blacksmith to come visit her, and also talk to Sigrid (Alvor's wife) after that.  this is the rough order of other things to be done afterwards.  i am going off memory here and have not went that route in a while now.

if you do warn Alvor

Reveal hidden contents

he will go kill Embry, then turn himself in to the guard (causes him to be in Whiterun Guard Barracks, behind the Bannered Mare), then you talk to Sigrid (Alvor's wife) and can have multiple options depending on stats from this mod, then you go to Whiterun to get Alvor released, multiple choices are available again depending on stats from this mod and whether you are a virgin yet also, then after he is released you again have choices before he goes back to Riverwood, then other things can happen depending on the choices you made when you had him released (and depending on how you got him released), in a day or so he is back in Riverwood and yet again you can get a female smith to visit Dorthe.  this basically finishes the quest.  after all that some other things can happen yet again depending on the choices you made along the way.

so theres no path on warning alvor on  lying about the wolf rather than warning him about "E" plan

Spoiler

E is embry   i thought there is  a  embry revenge quest when you lie to alvor 

6 hours ago, cynosural said:

Hello, thx for reply, i want to try Mikael bed Olfina, Blackmail Olfina and make lover Olfina, if this is not much for you.

Spoiler

Mikael and Blackmail have the same path

1: Catch the couple outside, do whatever you want but you MUST sent Jon to solitude ( you need a decent ammount of speechcraft to do this, if you dont have enough just open the console and type player.modav speechcraft 100, then you can type player.modav speechcraft -100 to return it to its previous value )

2: Open the console, type "set di_global_perversion to 100 and set di_global_sadism to 100"

3: Wait 3 days, dont wait near them, i just like to wait outside Whiterun

4: Go and talk to Mikael directly, you can ask if he's tryng to bed Olfina, once you pass you can help him by setting a date, do it

5: After the date fails he will ask you for a love potion from the alchemy lady, sneak in and steal it, give it to Mikael

6: Arrange another date, wait for the events to happens and follow them

7: After Mikael rapes her, you can talk to her and ask for the same

8: Congrats, now you and Mikael are fucking Olfina

Romance Olfina

This one is easier

1: Catch the couple outside, do whatever you want but you MUST sent Jon to solitude ( you need a decent ammount of speechcraft to do this, if you dont have enough just open the console and type player.modav speechcraft 100, then you can type player.modav speechcraft -100 to return it to its previous value )

2: 2: Open the console, type "set di_global_perversion to 0 and set di_global_sadism to 0" you need to be "pure" for this to work

4: Go and talk with Olfina, she will tell you stuff about Jon wanting some time and the you can tell her how you'll never leave her and stuff

5: Congrats, you just romanced Olfina

Do note, you can NOT blackmail and romance in the same playthrough

4 hours ago, aljustineg said:

so theres no path on warning alvor on  lying about the wolf rather than warning him about "E" plan

Reveal hidden contents

E is embry   i thought there is  a  embry revenge quest when you lie to alvor 

there is supposed to be a way of warning about wolf...but i keep missing that path (probably due to my character stats from this mod).  so i just do not know the

way to get that option.

15 hours ago, leyre said:
  Hide contents

Mikael and Blackmail have the same path

2: Open the console, type "set di_global_perversion to 100 and set di_global_sadism to 100"

4: Go and talk to Mikael directly, you can ask if he's tryng to bed Olfina, once you pass you can help him by setting a date, do it

5: After the date fails he will ask you for a love potion from the alchemy lady, sneak in and steal it, give it to Mikael

6: Arrange another date, wait for the events to happens and follow them

7: After Mikael rapes her, you can talk to her and ask for the same

8: Congrats, now you and Mikael are fucking Olfina

Romance Olfina

This one is easier

2: 2: Open the console, type "set di_global_perversion to 0 and set di_global_sadism to 0" you need to be "pure" for this to work

4: Go and talk with Olfina, she will tell you stuff about Jon wanting some time and the you can tell her how you'll never leave her and stuff

5: Congrats, you just romanced Olfina

Do note, you can NOT blackmail and romance in the same playthrough

T*You very very much :smiley: