2 hours ago, XErmac said:

Ok , right now iam at the end of The Bully quest . and i have encounterd some bugs.

Hide contents

1-after you help the wife setting up the book shop , there is anew dialogue that will show up if your character is evil telling her that her husband is slacking off and she deserve better, if i clicked on it a message box will show up telling me if i want to fast foreword six month so that anew dialogue would appear, after i clicked on it i didnt notice any new dialogue , i tried moving out of whiterun and reenter , choosing no and manually wait for 6 days but nothing new appeared.(that only dialgues that appeard is (what do you have for sale) and (some red guard are looking for awomen)the last one is tied to in my time of need quest)

2-when talking to the husband after helping him setting up the school , i got the (pure) dialgoue option even though my character is evil .

also does the quest truly end after you decide to help lars invite braith to dinner , should i go to the battle born house to witness anew event or something like that ?

as far as i know saffir and amren will start fucking regularly, other than that, i never got the "extra" dialogue

Yep, something with that important person seems broken ... ?

Starting scene in that inn happend, first dialogue exchange is through, now my journal tells me "Talk to ..." but "This person is busy" .. standing around, not doing anything and not talking ... strange

Might it be, that I didn't do anything at all for that guy? I have various NPC mods and that inn was crowed with armed warriors, doing my task, while I still was reading what I should do now. It lasted not a single second  :)

4 minutes ago, worik said:

Yep, something with that important person seems broken ... ?

Starting scene in that inn happend, first dialogue exchange is through, now my journal tells me "Talk to ..." but "This person is busy" .. standing around, not doing anything and not talking ... strange

Might it be, that I didn't do anything at all for that guy? I have various NPC mods and that inn was crowed with armed warriors, doing my task, while I still was reading what I should do now. It lasted not a single second  :)

leave the inn and then go inside, that fixed some problems for me

On 12/5/2017 at 4:13 PM, vinfamy said:

Dovahkiin's Infamy 2.0 Released

6 new quests (with their various sub-quests), completing Whiterun content

(A few days earlier than the ETA :) )

Poor Nazeem, not that it is entirely undeserved mind you.

Two remarks/suggestions however.

Currently Elrindir says nothing about taking poor Nazeem's clothes in payment, he just strips down after being told to get out of there. You might want to add an explicit line about taking his things in payment to that scene. Would also increase the humiliation factor.

Finally I guess i'd like a slightly different ending possibility, since I liked Nazeem as an honest, working farmer better. Why not add the possibility of our Dragonborn getting rid of the giant in exchange for the deed to the farm and offering Nazeem the sharecropper job. We can probably even send Lydia with him to ensure the farm stays giant and wolf free and make sure he doesn't shirk his duties. It would make both of them earn their keep since in my games Lydia does nothing but lounge around Breezehome and has zero interaction with the normal Whiterun residents anyhow.

18 minutes ago, leyre said:

leave the inn and then go inside, that fixed some problems for me

Walked even into the palace .. that seems to do the trick ..

I feel, that's something that needs more polishing - otherwise it keeps the player stuck in the middle of nothing

Anyway, I like the first impression of what-could-develop :)

2 hours ago, nashdude said:

I have a problem with the Cloud Quest. I cant lure a giant to Nazeem, I did not get any option to do so at the quest area.

attack the giant and he will follow you

Completed the aela chain, god damn it what a dissapointment, yet again like in the first version it ended unceremoniously and yet again it breaks the god damn companion chain

1 hour ago, Raon Lee said:

Can we get some hints on the quests? not sure what to do in the Jarl one.

Make a bunch of saves, go back and talk to the same NPCs after waiting 12 hours or so sometimes. Some of the quests magically update after some time passes.

On 12/6/2017 at 8:06 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Is there any chance to get some more hints about the (original) quests? I've stopped using this mod after i've encountered a lot of stuff which i considered a bug/problem, but since i'm not sure what's supposed to happen, i'm really not sure in most cases.

That sounds maybe quite ungrateful, it's not meant that way. And if you decide that you really want players to figure out their stuff themselves even if it's a bug, i have to live with that, but currently the mod isn't really fun for me. ;(

When you've got a modder with past buggy releases and little help, I don't think that sounds ungrateful but good feedback. I ran into a few problems just doing the jarl's quest and haven't finished it yet because I had to roll back to prior saves and sit through dialog and sex scenes multiple times trying to find the correct time to talk to an NPC I apparently had to rescue (don't know if the speech check failed with a +200 bonus, the conditional was bugged, or the (Optional) was less than optional. ) Later there is a massive melee in a small space and the chance of accidentally hitting the wrong, identical looking guard and turning everyone against you (triggering the common "cannot yield" bug) means restarting again. Waiting through a long dialog cutscene again, etc.

The spawns of friendlies needs to be toned down for people taking that path. Getting attacked every other minute makes travel ling nearly impossible. Especially when you have mods that add a lot of powerful friendly guard types that take several minutes to defeat, even more so when you're worried you're going to kill off useful or required NPCs. Warning about such things have to be put in so people can adjust game difficulty or tweak mods for a play through.

Twice I was in fights with a "protect" quest objective when the NPC was attacking me. During a quest about betrayal in a buggy mod, knowing that yes you need to fight, or not fight, the NPC is needed unless you're going to do more testing. Beating an ETA doesn't matter if the thing doesn't work.

Finished the Aela chain successfully, but with a few issues to report.  On to Unbroken!

- while more of a cheaty oversight than a bug, one can cheat the overworld journey without using console by asking Aela to follow you for sex and fast travelling close to it.

- if one makes it to the location with zero casualties, the "fight the spirits" stages still seem to try to play.  This means a quest soft-lock as nothing spawns as a quest target to defeat.

- while I haven't tested it on other npcs, the vigilant I spawned as my only "victim" was turned into a werewolf in the overworld when I completed the "save the innocents" quest.  I don't know if that was temporary or a permanent effect (killed him again since he was aggressive)

- possibly it would be best for Aela to respawn near the player after being saved, or trigger a message box from Hircine saying that "you have completed your side of the bargain, I have returned Aela home" ect.  I wasn't aware that she had respawned after completing her requirements, and assumed I had to complete Skjor's first as well.

- On Skjor's requirements, it would probably make a bit more sense for the player to not accept Hircine's terms if they are impossible to complete, making Skjor's soul forfeit.  Either that or Hircine should be aware that the object of his desire has already been claimed by another.

On 29/5/2017 at 3:46 PM, Highborn said:

I wasn't able to start the Riverwood quest.

Hide contents

I waited the entire day in front of Sleeping Guant inn and nothing happened. Is there something I should or there is some other requisition? I use Alternate Start so, my character isn't the Dragonborn and main quest didn't start.

quest will never start if you havent been to helgen

13 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Got some kind of dream message but I don't think anything triggered besides the blurred vision. Any way to remove that? I saw some people put a command in to stop the dream queststages, but if I do that, could I restart it as well?

that usually happens to me when im playing for a long time but yes, there's a command somewhere around here

Yay, update!

Meh, no Embry continuation.

Jarl's Wife involved vanilla quests quite heavily - by design, I gather. The story itself was interesting. There were some technical mishaps such as enemies spawning as non-hostile and just swaying there in combat stance instead of fighting. A few encounters were quite heavy-handed for a character under level 20.

Personally, I disliked having to join the Dark Brotherhood. Avenicci's "ha ha ha I'm so funny" was clumsy and out of character for the seriousness of the situation. Some small sidequest to pry information out of an underworld figure would be so much better than Dark Brotherhood - even better if pervy, since the quest itself has little erotic content for the PC.

Ending was disappointing. I had a look at the thing with TESVEdit in case I had missed something, and it seems only male characters can become the Jarl's lover. Meh.

Cloud District missed the mark for me. It's supposed to be funny and it's not (subjective, I know). Your character essentially goes full psychopath and ruins a man's life because he's a pompous ass. Well, okay, I'll admit the crab scene was funny. But still, this is some evil shit we're doing here and it seems way out of proportion.

The Bully lacked punch. I can appreciate the technical achievements like setting up the bookstore (and that's actually useful, gamewise), but this is just basic questing. Bring her 1000 gold for... reasons, I guess. 20 books? Uhh... um, okay. You just sit on your ass reading and I'll do everything for you, Saffron or whatever your name was. Just like every vanilla NPC in every game ever. While the look at this couple's financial situation was interesting, I felt the whole thing lacked a proper hook for the PC.

Didn't touch the Companions, still, so half of this update was in the "not for me" section. Fair enough.

All in all, 2.0 is a notable tone shift from 1.X. No getting blackmailed, tricked or used. No worries about upholding a respectable reputation. Just questing and the occasional random sex romp, if one so chooses. I was expecting something nastier, but the fault is mine for having had expectations at all. Carry on and thanks for sharing.

The Jarl quest doesn't force you to join the Dark Brotherhood

Spoiler

Go to the children's bedroom, check the chests

In fact you never even had to investigate the Thalmors (which might give you a lover though) and the Gray-Manes.

Also the Jarl only becomes courtable if:

Spoiler

Irileth dies during the final battle. Otherwise, she and the Jarl will be banging every night in his room.

Your other option is to date Hrongar - if he hasn't died of course

And if at some point during the quest, you're asked to talk to Irileth and she has no dialogue option - there's a reason for this

Spoiler

You can only talk about it with her during the morning - the Jarl mentioned he was visiting Whiterun Stables tomorrow's morning.

Also, there are no fears of killing friendly NPCs:

Spoiler

The Mephala-influenced friends that attack you are fake copies of the friend NPCs (the original NPCs never even moved) and even those copies are set as essential anyway - once they're knocked down, they stay down and these copies get deleted as soon as you move out of that cell. Again, the original NPCs were never touched at all.

Tried the command "set DI_Global_screen to 0" to get rid of the blurry screen effect but no dice. Blurry screen still. Triggered a dream sequence again in the hopes it would clean up the screen but it didn't. Any help anyone? Would really not like to load a previous save

1 hour ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I cannot continue the Jarl's wife quest. I tried to talk to Irith in the morning. But she refuse my charecter's challenge and no more dialougue happen. I currently stuck in this quest.

Give Brenuin a coin

Every persuade challenge that is half important is an easy one that can be passed even at Level 1 by giving a beggar a coin