When i start the mod with a new character it gives me some message. The mod says the PC is a virgin and that she's a kind person and nothing can change that.

Is that just for an intro, or i am actually stuck with that behavior? I don't get it

This is your initial characteristics. Your behaviour throughout the game is going to modify it.

Does anyone has a walkthrough? i honestly dont know wtf im supposed to do on riverwood, talked with everyone and nothing happens, checked every single npc inventory and they have nothing, i even checked the god damn dog and chicken inventory and nothing

Edit: Also, how do i reset the starting options? The command given here doesnt give me the same menu :(

Just installed this with existing save. I use Defeat with Death Alternative (and Wildcat combat) and have been "defeated" quite a bit, and thus am accused of all and sundry of being a slut when in fact, char is not (yet anyway ;P ) at all. Went to MCM for settings but...!

Scan read comments, saw some also became pregnant through dreams! I also use Beeing female, so that is an issue.

Mod looks awesome, but it really needs an MCM!!

(Just some constructive criticism for what looks like a top mod!)

Just installed this with existing save. I use Defeat with Death Alternative (and Wildcat combat) and have been "defeated" quite a bit, and thus am accused of all and sundry of being a slut when in fact, char is not (yet anyway ;P ) at all. Went to MCM for settings but...!

Scan read comments, saw some also became pregnant through dreams! I also use Beeing female, so that is an issue.

Mod looks awesome, but it really needs an MCM!!

(Just some constructive criticism for what looks like a top mod!)

A few things could use a more obvious toggle, but in the meantime there are a few console commands available if you want to disable certain features.

stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare    - I believe this stops the "dream" sequences

stopquest DI_Quest_InfamyComments    - should stop all "infamy" slut reputation comments. 

after the waste of time that was riverwood, i decided to give the companions a try, this is probably the only mod from loverslab that i EVER regret installing, Aela despawned unceremoniously if you choose to let her live and now, none of the companions wants to give me some work nor aela has the quest to talk with the old man, a total waste of time

something that can possibly (should be temporary only) block the scenes that start the quests from this mod is if another mod (or the vanilla game) has the actors it needs

already in a scene.

example :  Riverwood quest starts by witnessing a scene between Sigrid, Embry, and Alvor (during daytime approximately 8am to 5pm).  if you have Animal Manison mod in

and have the "Dog Trainer" quest running (involving Sigrid) this mods Riverwood quest will not run until the other mod releases the NPC back to regular control, and the npc returns

to his (or her) regular place and routine. in this example Sigrid would have to be finished with the "Dog Trainer" quest and have returned to her regular routine (outside her house

during the daytime hours).

if you have the no requirements patch installed to see the scene necessary to start the quest you will have to witness a scene (a different one for each quest)

Riverwood - scene between Sigrid, Embry, and Alvor near the Sleeping Giant Inn (during daytime roughly 8am to 5pm)

Riften - conversation between Svana and Haelga inside bunkhouse (they need to be awake)

Whiterun - scene is near BattleBorn and Greymane houses (roughly midnight to 5am, scene includes 1 Battleborn {Jon if I remember right} and 1 Greymane {I think Olfina})

Companions - sorry I don't remember this one offhand (I think it has to do with Aela and occurs in basement of Jorkvassr)

hope this information helps someone

I never succed to start a quest, even by using your no requests cheat...

are you using skyrim unbound?

No.

something that can possibly (should be temporary only) block the scenes that start the quests from this mod is if another mod (or the vanilla game) has the actors it needs

already in a scene.

example :  Riverwood quest starts by witnessing a scene between Sigrid, Embry, and Alvor (during daytime approximately 8am to 5pm).  if you have Animal Manison mod in

and have the "Dog Trainer" quest running (involving Sigrid) this mods Riverwood quest will not run until the other mod releases the NPC back to regular control, and the npc returns

to his (or her) regular place and routine. in this example Sigrid would have to be finished with the "Dog Trainer" quest and have returned to her regular routine (outside her house

during the daytime hours).

if you have the no requirements patch installed to see the scene necessary to start the quest you will have to witness a scene (a different one for each quest)

Riverwood - scene between Sigrid, Embry, and Alvor near the Sleeping Giant Inn (during daytime roughly 8am to 5pm)

Riften - conversation between Svana and Haelga inside bunkhouse (they need to be awake)

Whiterun - scene is near BattleBorn and Greymane houses (roughly midnight to 5am, scene includes 1 Battleborn {Jon if I remember right} and 1 Greymane {I think Olfina})

Companions - sorry I don't remember this one offhand (I think it has to do with Aela and occurs in basement of Jorkvassr)

hope this information helps someone

Ok, That could help, indeed.

@Vinfamy 

I'd Like To Suggest Two Ideas/NPCs For The Next Update If You Would Be Willing To Include Them In Some Way

(Preferably Both Consensual & Non-Consensual Options Would Be Ideal)

Alva (Morthal)

Maybe As An Alternative Of Being Forced To Kill Her At The End Of "Laid To Rest" You Conspire With Her To Kill Movarth And Become Her New Vampire Master.

Gisli (Solitude)

I Hate Eriker He's Basically The Nazeem Of Solitude, And His Sister Gisli Hates Him Too, So Maybe Use That As Both A Way To Get Between Her Legs & Piss Off Eriker, After The 1st Sex With Gisli (Which Is Just A Standing Quickie In The Basement The Winking Skeever) Eriker Finds Out And Hires A Group Of Thugs To Attack The Player The Next Time The Player Leaves Solitude, After The Player Defeats The Thugs He/She Is Directed To Back To The Winking Skeever Where They Find Both Gisli & Eriker In A Heated Argument At Which Point The Player Gets To Challenge Eriker To A Brawl, After Winning The Brawl, Gisli Is Get So Turned On That She Offers Up Her Ass, After Sodomising Gisli's Asshole Right In Front Of Eriker, A Brief Conversation Between Eriker & Gisli Takes Place Where She Basically Says She's Pledging Herself To The Player As His/Hers Personal Sex-Kitten And Eriker Can Go Rot In Oblivion, Which Then Completes The Quest

Apologies If This Might Be Slightly Hard To Read.

Senior Member, thank you for the thoroughly enjoyable mod. Well done so far, still playing through. I've started somewhat mid-game so maybe missing a  requirement for the hiding of Svidi (Lynly Star-sung):

Taken her to where her comment suggests, also doubled check the hint you provided and sure 'nuff, we're in the right place! but no one is talking though not even Svidi. Am I by chance in need of a certain someone who requires I finish the Twilight Sepulcher quest? I do like to hold onto that skeleton key!

Senior Member, thank you for the thoroughly enjoyable mod. Well done so far, still playing through. I've started somewhat mid-game so maybe missing a  requirement for the hiding of Svidi (Lynly Star-sung):

Taken her to where her comment suggests, also doubled check the hint you provided and sure 'nuff, we're in the right place! but no one is talking though not even Svidi. Am I by chance in need of a certain someone who requires I finish the Twilight Sepulcher quest? I do like to hold onto that skeleton key!

why didnt you just talk with maven? its easier

why didnt you just talk with maven? its easier

Because...um, I'm stupid. Thank you. I'll go have a word with the nasty lady.

Leyre, a sound suggestion but she's got nothing either. Hm. Maybe now that she is Jarl of Riften she can't be bothered.

to hid Svidi you need to have one of 3 things happen

1 - talk to Maven (something about Ingrid joining family business I think)

2 - convince enough of the Thieves Guild to support you (talk to all members other than Mercer Frey, I am not sure which you need I went the Maven route)

3 - be Guildmaster yourself.

Leyre, a sound suggestion but she's got nothing either. Hm. Maybe now that she is Jarl of Riften she can't be bothered.

2 - convince enough of the Thieves Guild to support you (talk to all members other than Mercer Frey, I am not sure which you need I went the Maven route)

I Yeah, there is something about being between, neither Maven nor the guild members have any related dialog. There's no mercer at this point and the Twilight Sepulcher quest has not been initiated. Guess I got to give up the skeleton key (sigh) and become master.

I have troubles with this quest, too. I'm trying the convicing the quild members path. I have allready done the quests with Delvin, Saphire and the one with Tonila. Is there something more to be done?