More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 hours ago, Cleave said:

Hi! Same thing happened to me, and it drove me crazy. I read some place that the crash occurs if you have "hdt invisibility fix" installed. After removing it the crash was gone for me! Of course I re-enabled it right after hehe! I also thought it was something with skeletons, werewolves, and whatnot, but no. 

I dont use "hdt invisibility fix"...

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's not a bug.

Hi,

I don't think it's an MNC bug as well.
I changed the "â" in the file name to an "a" and it stopped causing problems, so it seems like there's something to do with the character code.
I'm not sure if it's the OS, Skyrim's system, or a limitation of the scripts and such...

Anyway, thanks for the response.

Hey, fellas, I was hoping you can help me. 

I've installed MNC, everything seems to be working, but I've got a little problem: creature sex animations are often desyncronyzed and the only way to make them syncronased is to switch stage through Matchmaker. And when I switch stages, only the animation for my character becomes changed, while creature still using an animation from previous stage. The only way to make creature use a proper animation is to switch to next stage. 

Have I set something up wrong? 

On 8/14/2020 at 1:00 AM, netruss1964 said:

I like the pop up message. It is almost as if MMG is communicating with me every time I play. Doesn't it make you all warm and fuzzy?

Shame that all my 250 mods don't 'communicate' with me every time I reload a save. How awesome would that be, right?

probably some mod is inferring with my hentai horses but i go to banish a h-horse see the animation trying to mount it game freeze and then boom crash... only 2 mods i know so far mess with interactions with horses aroused creatures with a tweak mod and sexlab survival.

7 hours ago, WizzyD said:

i go to banish a h-horse see the animation trying to mount it game freeze and then boom crash

yes, doing that would crash the game, but i don't know why/how your mounting the horse on banish.

57 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

How i should do that ? I thought it's better to delete ASOS files, but werewolfs have no option in ASOS.

not asos, the actual sos, it's many dick settings/menus may be hiding extra check boxes for werewolf dicks.

Has anyone ever added bouncy HDT-PE boobs to the vampirelordfemale.nif? If not, any suggestions on how to add it?  I tried my hand at editing the mesh in Outfit Studio to add the breast bones and weight them, but the resulting abomination CTD'd my game when I tried to load it, and when opening it in nifskope, it clearly seemed like I fucked up the skeleton (the ankles looked broken/smashed and the jaw was up inside of the creatures head).  I tried again after changing the reference skeleton in OS to be the VampLord skeleton, but with same result.  maybe I'm going at this all wrong though.  any ideas would be appreciated. thanks!

So with Mihail's Zombies mod installed, and using the MNC patch, it seems the scenes with them don't start. The console suggests they are not a valid target for animations. This being with MNC updated to the most recent version, and a new save.

I had the same issue before with the Skat the Rat mod(which I do have active on the same character, but haven't interacted with yet), even though I do have skeever animations(though that obviously isn't what this error is about). 

I have a weird issue with Draugr. For some reason, the regular Draugr skins do not work. When I check Draugr with the puppeteer menu, it says no mod or skin is active, and I have tried re-registering, reinstalling the mod, etc. Weirdly enough, this applies ONLY to the normal Draugr. The higher level Draugr such as Draugr Overlords work just fine and their skin is shown as active. 

Has anyone run into this issue? I cannot figure out a reason why just the low level Draugr don't have a skin. Could I be somehow missing one of the Draugr skins? image.png.b2ef390c743c8528aee0bdae55092046.png