More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Why can't it use a script that applies the meshes just before sex and isn't run all the time. I don't see why it needs to check creatures' arousal. Not that it is a problem for me, but it seems excessive.

don't ask me, i'm not the one who made it.

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

The main reason I want to know is because I change the settings of the script to make it check less often and in a smaller radius(to stop it from cluttering my log). Can that give me creatures without dicks?

yes, and the settings are available in the MCM.

8 minutes ago, LibertyPrime said:

Has anyone ever had issues with this mod and immersive horses? I've just started a playthrough, and all horses in the game seem to be invisible. Only their saddles are visible.

There are patches for a bunch of horse mods available as optional installs.  I don't know if that particular horse mod is one of the options, but look there first.

5 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

There are patches for a bunch of horse mods available as optional installs.  I don't know if that particular horse mod is one of the options, but look there first.

Yeah, I'm running the patch for that mod, so I'm going to assume either I did something wrong or the patch is incompatible with the latest version of either mods, because I used to use MNC + Immersive Horses MNC patch + Immersive Horses without a problem a few months ago.

Hi, I installed the new update 11.2, and now I have a bug with the genitals parts of the animals, they are purple? (see the screenshot).

I totally delete the old version, now I'm fucked. And also before when I started fnis it detects 6135 animation and now it detects 5970, why?

I already try to reinstall and it does not change anything.

ScreenShot2.bmp

16 minutes ago, zelme said:

Hi, I installed the new update 11.2, and now I have a bug with the genitals parts of the animals, they are purple? (see the screenshot).

I totally delete the old version, now I'm fucked. And also before when I started fnis it detects 6135 animation and now it detects 5970, why?

I already try to reinstall and it does not change anything.

ScreenShot2.bmp

well....something went wrong with your install, but what i do not know.

from that picture it looks like it can't find the texture files, and FNIS not finding the animation files suggests that they got installed into the wrong folder.

did you do something silly like placing the data folder inside another data folder?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I did exactly as with the old version 11. And i use NMM. OK my cumputer fucked me, I open my folder skyrim / texture / morenastycritter and all files are forbidden access. I restart my pc and the folder is empty LOL. Now i have 6314 animations, i'm sorry :(

fucking computer!!

1 minute ago, zelme said:

I did exactly as with the old version 11. And i use NMM.

any new v11 can safely overwright a older v11, so the problem is with your mod manager, it has done something stupid.

you are running it with administrator privileges right? windows likes to fuck with anything automated.

Yes i don't understand why i have (acces denied). more masty critter is installed but now it's modcompatibilitykit. tsss 

Ok i do not understand, i still restart my computer and now he has everything installed.

All works now, but I hope I do not have to restart my pc every time I want to install a mod.

Thank you for your help.

Hello!
I understand you are the caretaker of the mod and not the original author, so maybe you don't have the privilege at all, but I need to ask and sorry if this has been answered before (I couldn't find any results using the search feature)
Are there any plans for this mod to be ported to Special Edition? Is it possible yet? Are you missing something? I believe that there is a SexLab light out now with MNC animations in it. Is that your doing?

58 minutes ago, LegendaryTherion said:

Hello!
I understand you are the caretaker of the mod and not the original author, so maybe you don't have the privilege at all, but I need to ask and sorry if this has been answered before (I couldn't find any results using the search feature)
Are there any plans for this mod to be ported to Special Edition? Is it possible yet? Are you missing something? I believe that there is a SexLab light out now with MNC animations in it. Is that your doing?

you will need sexlab v1.63:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-2-april-5-2018/

MNCSE is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

other useful links:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-june-26-1355/?page=1

15 minutes ago, smaileg said:

Animations of the giant do not work well
The animation is played back but the giant just stands still. All other animations are working normally. What's wrong?

i don't know, i have not done anything to the giants.

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

I have a technical question which I figured I'd ask here rather than on the CF thread, since it's related to the ModCompatibilityKit and you seem to have more experience working with Creature Framework than anyone else: how would someone go about modifying the creatures.d JSON files to prevent horses with the female gender from gaining peens?  I made a custom modified mishmash of Gendered Horses and Immersive Horses, with correct Skyrim genders on stallions versus mares, and everything seems OK as far as the models are concerned -- but once the "female" horses reach the CF arousal threshold and/or an animation starts, they gain the extra equipment rather than retaining original lady parts.

Likewise with spriggans (e.g., BDIC) -- I find male spriggans completely unimmersive as is, let alone female spriggans with extra branches. ?

I presume I have to do something with the "normalArmor" and "arousedArmor" versus "normalArmorFemale" and "arousedArmorFemale" keys, but I can't figure out how to make Creature Framework recognize a female-only race as exclusively female (i.e., no change in appearance upon arousal), and/or especially to recognize formerly male-only races as now having explicit male/female divides.

1 hour ago, antediluvian said:

I have a technical question which I figured I'd ask here rather than on the CF thread, since it's related to the ModCompatibilityKit and you seem to have more experience working with Creature Framework than anyone else: how would someone go about modifying the creatures.d JSON files to prevent horses with the female gender from gaining peens?  I made a custom modified mishmash of Gendered Horses and Immersive Horses, with correct Skyrim genders on stallions versus mares, and everything seems OK as far as the models are concerned -- but once the "female" horses reach the CF arousal threshold and/or an animation starts, they gain the extra equipment rather than retaining original lady parts.

Likewise with spriggans (e.g., BDIC) -- I find male spriggans completely unimmersive as is, let alone female spriggans with extra branches. ?

I presume I have to do something with the "normalArmor" and "arousedArmor" versus "normalArmorFemale" and "arousedArmorFemale" keys, but I can't figure out how to make Creature Framework recognize a female-only race as exclusively female (i.e., no change in appearance upon arousal), and/or especially to recognize formerly male-only races as now having explicit male/female divides.

that sounds more like a "armor addon" problem inside a esp somewhere, if the aroused/hard armor addon is pointing to the wrong mesh for the female or has no female file path at all they will use the male's aroused mesh.

To think I had been worried about the age of this game..."the mods will be drying up soon"..." But I still want to mod it and tweak it..." Frankly You guys need to slow it down for a bit, I mean I am not going to tell my mother on you or anything like that but...I cant even finish a play through any more without wanting to Start a new play through because of Keeping up with this much valued content you produce.(Wow, that was one big sentence. I blame MMG...Yeah.). Please DO NOT EVER STOP! Just give an old man a chance to finish a game...THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO!!

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is someone trying to fix the broken spider animations? They won't stop the animation although the human partner is long gone.

this mod has a script that fixes that, but so far i have not been successful in replicating it for MNC:

fucking papyrus scripting.

Hello. Sorry for my pardon but It seems some of the monsters don't have the animations matched...e.g. female dog or Hentai Dwarven Ballista,but others goes well...I wonder if I installed in a wrong way or the animations have not been finished yet..Thx a lot!?

3 hours ago, Cooler55 said:

We need to schlongify budy wolf companion :3

looks interesting.

55 minutes ago, RebyaAs said:

Hello. Sorry for my pardon but It seems some of the monsters don't have the animations matched...e.g. female dog or Hentai Dwarven Ballista,but others goes well...I wonder if I installed in a wrong way or the animations have not been finished yet..Thx a lot!?

my SLAL pack has some "male on creature" animations, and billyy's has Dwarven animations.