More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hello. First of all, thank you very much for your hard work and sharing this mod.

I had no problem replacing More Nasty critter with your mod, however I notice an incompatibility between this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2658-bad-dogs-vanilla-critters/ and your mod. Indeed, creatures become invisible when the Bad Dog mod is activated in "creature framework".

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks ;)

Etan

Read the OP carefully, especially the red text - I missed it the first time. 

Hello. First of all, thank you very much for your hard work and sharing this mod.

I had no problem replacing More Nasty critter with your mod, however I notice an incompatibility between this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2658-bad-dogs-vanilla-critters/ and your mod. Indeed, creatures become invisible when the Bad Dog mod is activated in "creature framework".

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks ;)

Etan

Read the OP carefully, especially the red text - I missed it the first time. 

Oh wait !!
I missed this information xD

Thank you ;)

BY WHATEVER YES!!! i play argonians frequently and the tails impaling my partners was always a downer with adult mods thank you so much for this!

don't thank me yet, at this time it's just using the old tail animations, and some of them have problems.

Eg: the tail in "(Werewolf) Gets BlowJob" is on the wrong way.

edit: fixed in v10.3B

but now that i know how to make them i will be remaking the tail animations and adding new ones.

Edited by MadMansGun

I used mods that just removed the tails or made them invisible. I feel bad for the argonians and khajiit but it's much more fun without those tails in the way. I'm sure they all cry into their bedrolls at night from the loss.

YOU MONSTER!!! :angry:

yep, sorry about that... i fixed the load order but i still have the same issues though.

have you tried this?

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

just installed 10.3b and most of the creature dongs even from Bruma are visible now...also installed that fix you made regarding BDIC...however there are still some creatures added by Immersive Creatures not showing their tools...one example are the Giant Berserkers who are still "armored" during SL scenes...

oh well, guess I will have to do with normal giants then ^^

Is there any ability to change the penis model on the animals like there was in (I think it was) Creature Features? Or maybe some compatibility? I miss my extra long dog red rockets :( Plus would love to be able to change on the fly like I could with that mod.

Is there any ability to change the penis model on the animals like there was in (I think it was) Creature Features? Or maybe some compatibility? I miss my extra long dog red rockets :( Plus would love to be able to change on the fly like I could with that mod.

select "SLNC Alternatives" for the dog in the Creature Framework MCM, and they are still hot swappable.

yep, sorry about that... i fixed the load order but i still have the same issues though.

have you tried this?

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

I have. All other creatures work, but horses don't.

...aaand they are still missing their textures.

How do I make this mod compatible with All in One HDT Pussy?

When All in One HDT Pussy overwrites MNC, Death Hound textures go missing (all I get is a purple dick), but vagina collisions work. 

When MNC overwrites AIO, Death Hound textures work fine, but vagina collisions stop working.

Someone please help... 

Sounds like, for whatever reason, both MNC and HDT Pussy edit Death Hounds. You probably want AIO to load last.

You can either find out where AIO expects the Death Hound meshes/textures to be and copy/rename MNC's textures there, or edit the .esp to point to MNC's meshes/textures.

Do you have TES5Edit installed? If you load your entire mod list, you can check individual records for a list of what mods change that item and how. Really handy for diagnosing this kind of thing.

Sounds like, for whatever reason, both MNC and HDT Pussy edit Death Hounds. You probably want AIO to load last.

You can either find out where AIO expects the Death Hound meshes/textures to be and copy/rename MNC's textures there, or edit the .esp to point to MNC's meshes/textures.

Do you have TES5Edit installed? If you load your entire mod list, you can check individual records for a list of what mods change that item and how. Really handy for diagnosing this kind of thing.

I managed to fix it by updating MNC.

I have a problem with Immersive Horses and the compatibility patch, my frost doesnt have a schlong, and the moment he gets one to start a sex scene, his body goes purple :(

other users are reporting problems as well, so i will be reexamining the patch when i have time.

Thank you for a very good mod.  I have not fully tested but everything is working just fine.  

One request.  Can you change the texture on the dog?  The vanilla dog looks so silly, in my opinion.  Kinda liked the texture from All In One Animated P. 

Thank you for your mod, it is a true upgrade!  Kudos!!

Thank you for a very good mod.  I have not fully tested but everything is working just fine.  

One request.  Can you change the texture on the dog?  The vanilla dog looks so silly, in my opinion.  Kinda liked the texture from All In One Animated P. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?p=1987135

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?p=1987135

Thank you, but I did not state my request clearly.  I am not talking about penis'.  I am requesting the texture of the whole animal.  The vanilla dog is this grey mutt looking silly dog.  The textures to make the dog look more like a german shepard are way better... again in my humble opinion.  I apologize for not be clear.  Thank you for the quick response!   

I am just updating from SexLab NonSexLabAnimation pack to SexLab Animation Loader and were collecting my favorite packs (Anub, Leito etc.). I was about to load my save and then I stumbled over this here. I still have the MNC v9.3 installed. Do I need this version here to run MNC creature animations while using SLAL or should do the old version (v9.3) just fine ? Or - asked otherwise - does this version here have any advantages ? The SLAL packs I download contain creature animations too. I just want to prevent any conflicts and/or exceeding the animation limit by double entries.