More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Have any animations ever been made with female/female/creature  for a 3 way with your follower and whichever type of creature (that the hypothetical animation could of been made for) ?

well technically the "Dragoness Multi Toying" animation from my own SLAL Pack, but apart from that i can't recall.

there is a fare number of SLAL Packs available:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I am just updating from SexLab NonSexLabAnimation pack to SexLab Animation Loader and were collecting my favorite packs (Anub, Leito etc.). I was about to load my save and then I stumbled over this here. I still have the MNC v9.3 installed. Do I need this version here to run MNC creature animations while using SLAL or should do the old version (v9.3) just fine ? Or - asked otherwise - does this version here have any advantages ? The SLAL packs I download contain creature animations too. I just want to prevent any conflicts and/or exceeding the animation limit by double entries.

MNCv10 enabled some extra races to be usable, and changed what some races can be registered as.

some SLAL Packs are now using these changes, so without MNCv10 some animations won't be usable,

Eg: animations for Dragon Priests, Dwarven Spiders , or Dog & Wolf animations registered as "Canines" won't work in MNCv9.

most if not all double entries in MNCv10 have now been removed, so if it can be found in another SLAL Pack it won't be found here.

Have any animations ever been made with female/female/creature  for a 3 way with your follower and whichever type of creature (that the hypothetical animation could of been made for) ?

well technically the "Dragoness Multi Toying" animation from my own SLAL Pack, but apart from that i can't recall.

there is a fare number of SLAL Packs available:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I am just updating from SexLab NonSexLabAnimation pack to SexLab Animation Loader and were collecting my favorite packs (Anub, Leito etc.). I was about to load my save and then I stumbled over this here. I still have the MNC v9.3 installed. Do I need this version here to run MNC creature animations while using SLAL or should do the old version (v9.3) just fine ? Or - asked otherwise - does this version here have any advantages ? The SLAL packs I download contain creature animations too. I just want to prevent any conflicts and/or exceeding the animation limit by double entries.

MNCv10 enabled some extra races to be usable, and changed what some races can be registered as.

some SLAL Packs are now using these changes, so without MNCv10 some animations won't be usable,

Eg: animations for Dragon Priests, Dwarven Spiders , or Dog & Wolf animations registered as "Canines" won't work in MNCv9.

most if not all double entries in MNCv10 have now been removed, so if it can be found in another SLAL Pack it won't be found here.

Ok, as it seems to be an upgrade I gave it a try and have to say it works flawlessly, no update issues (over a clean save managed with Script Save Game Cleaner -> I just deleted the orphine scripts and fixed script instances from the old CF, SNC and HC) and now with SLAL you have a very nice overview over all your animations (these one included) and you have the option to change/adept animation settings fast. Disabling Nude Creatures Werewolf Schlongs works fine too (I prefer SoS regular for that in combination with Mighty Werewolf meshes). 

One last question:

SexLab Nude Creatures gets recognized without any issues (no API error), I just had to reregister all mobs in the Creature Framework once, then arousal, schlongs and animations worked fine. In v9.3 Nude Creatures had an extra MCM menu slot, I realize this one is gone now (or not appearing, I waited some longer time in game). As you are able to control everything over the Creature Framework anyways (especially optional dog/wolf schlongs and such stuff), I assume this is correct as it is ?

If so, fine, one menu less to take care of.

PS: At last Nude creatures etc .esps have the correct default Skyrim.esm / DG.esm / DB.esm master load order, congrats :-)

As you are able to control everything over the Creature Framework anyways (especially optional dog/wolf schlongs and such stuff), I assume this is correct as it is ?

yes that's right, everything mesh related is now controlled by the Creature Framework's MCM.

Not a FFC but there is a trio of .. I think Leito anims for male+female+wolf and MF+dog con and noncon. I remember one is kinda reverse lotus so a female holding a female would work fine, but one is girl on guy in a cowgirl kinda position and dog on top of her anally. I think the third is guy holding girl down with whatever doing doggystyle while the guy jacks himself, but I'm not sure.  They were always a bit of a trick to handle because you had to add them to the queue in the right order or Sexlab would either fail the whole thing or not animate 1 or 2 of the actors.  Did look really silly with two people standing there and the dog humping the air.

Request: In future versions of this SLAL pack, please update the Canine Cunnilingus animation in the JSON to actually include the cunnilingus tag. The way it goes right now, the wolf eats you out, the wolf receives an orgasm, the player does not.

That is all, thank you.

I have made the change myself in my copy of the present version's json, but Sexlab Aroused can be finicky on who gets what when sometimes, and I have to re-do this change on every update.

... Honestly I just wish I could find a mod somewhere so that everyone in an animation would always orgasm. Yes it makes no sense, but the ability to install it just to increase compatibility would be nice, once in a while.

Request: In future versions of this SLAL pack, please update the Canine Cunnilingus animation in the JSON to actually include the cunnilingus tag. The way it goes right now, the wolf eats you out, the wolf receives an orgasm, the player does not.

That is all, thank you.

I have made the change myself in my copy of the present version's json, but Sexlab Aroused can be finicky on who gets what when sometimes, and I have to re-do this change on every update.

... Honestly I just wish I could find a mod somewhere so that everyone in an animation would always orgasm. Yes it makes no sense, but the ability to install it just to increase compatibility would be nice, once in a while.

I'd suggest using SLATE to retag things, but ...

A I think I already did

B I think you said you use it

C I think we both mentioned it doesn't work on animal anims.

noted, see any other tag errors?

I will report any others I find, and check for more. I would like to personally thank you for making the MNC set an SLAL pack to begin with. That particular animation not having that tag has made me facepalm when a mod triggers it then immediately triggers another animation afterwards for a while now, when arousal didn't get reset... without SLAL JSON files I couldn't even have fixed it myself locally to begin with, there used to be no way around it. <3 So, thank you very much, and I will report more as I find them. You're the best.

I installed your mod and everything works fine, but when i try to install HDT Beasts, i don't see any "bouncy" effects on the creatures genitals, i have overwritten all files while installing it (as it says i should) and already used FNIS generate for users... any help?

HDT Beasts is for enabling vaginal collision with the creature's dick, not for adding bouncy dicks.

Have to admit - FloppySOS-esque beast dicks would be cool!

If there were a mod that added big floppy horse dicks to horses and then another mod that made horses dance, I could put on a helluva show for the Jarls.  LOL.

Thank you for a very good mod.  I have not fully tested but everything is working just fine.  

One request.  Can you change the texture on the dog?  The vanilla dog looks so silly, in my opinion.  Kinda liked the texture from All In One Animated P. 

Thank you for your mod, it is a true upgrade!  Kudos!!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?p=1987135

Thank you, but I did not state my request clearly.  I am not talking about penis'.  I am requesting the texture of the whole animal.  The vanilla dog is this grey mutt looking silly dog.  The textures to make the dog look more like a german shepard are way better... again in my humble opinion.  I apologize for not be clear.  Thank you for the quick response!   

Here it is, in case anyone might need it.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55069/?

Hi MadMansGun,

This is the updated version to MNC 9.3 right?

I'm currently running:

MNC 9.3

BDIC 1.9

Derrax werewolves

bad dog vanilla

Any advice on the upgrade path beyond following your install document?

Thanks!

there is a post on what to do here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?p=1984272

there is a temporary fix for BDIC here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?p=1932097

Derrax werewolves is quite outdated and there are other options available:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

(and MNC has it's own werewolves as well)

WARNING2: uninstall Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters if you have it, it's assets are already included in MNCv10

Great, thank you.

In some animations one or more of the characters may not get animated. Any recommendations on how to troubleshoot?

A. rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

B. this:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

C. make sure you activate humans before you activate creatures when using MatchMaker, because sometimes that can make a difference.

D. try changing the animation then changing back.

Damn you are awesome. That's quite the response time. I did follow all your directions, thanks so much :)

Turns out the issue is defeat is loading MFC animations when inappropriate (e.g. 2 critters)

I do have a weird behavior - when I first hit 0 to show the animation menu, the play pauses but nothing is displayed. Hitting it again is successful. Weird. However, it only happens in particular savegames.

I do have a weird behavior - when I first hit 0 to show the animation menu, the play pauses but nothing is displayed. Hitting it again is successful. Weird. However, it only happens in particular savegames.

by default that button should be "H", not "0".

it's not the first time i've seen that "0 as H" error happen, but i can't remember what caused it.

Hi, i want to test this new version, but also this All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy with HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition, and the first can change some meshes of the Original "MNC" for collition with beasts and the second with some body meshes, so my question is, This new version is compatible with those and maybe i can try a particular orden in the instalation or i must desist of one? 

So, no problem at all and i can use the mods i mention + Beast HDT or you recomend screw HDT Bounce and pick Naturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML set (+beast)?

i'm not the best person to ask, i don't use HDT myself.

Which of the options is the main MNC file download ? it is very unclear..

0BxQsiPzfec0VRkZ2bnFJZWZkb1U