More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Started a new game Because I changed an item in my load order and the Giant encounter outside of whiterun went badly. As soon as it appeared it it was HDT Error exploded all over my screen. some angles he disappeared and other angles had flat planes of giant skin or clothing streatching to the horizon. Was fine, moved armor mod (still below MNC) started new game, giants are now Picaso's. Yes sir, Mod Organizer ( for 3 years now.). Thoughts? I am still poking at it...

Edit: Yeah...I know it is not likely any thing of yours is responsible...I am supplementing my brain...I need supervision...(GASP)

Thanks for any help, past present and future.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

some are skeever based.

are you sure MNCv11 is installed? did you fully uninstall MNCv9 first?

Found it. I missed a couple of files (found it out by downloading the old file and manualy checking and comparing every file and folder). After fixing that i got it partialy working, only SLAL animations were working but not the ones that are part of the standard Sexlab list. After re-installing Sexlab and cleaning the registry, there seems to be no more problems.

Thank you for your time and for the mod.

litle help please  :confounded:

shit mods make shit on unistal , for the 2 eme time i have forget that shit mod delet vanilla horses on unistal .

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57456/?tab=files

work on animations sexlab , but all vanilla horse become invisible . i have try delete files on the game path and try restore with the steam tool , but all times not change nothing .

OMG .

any tip or soluce please , I do not want to have to reinstall everything like the last time because of a shitty mod . or share the vanilla files for me please for replace the brokens ?  :bawling:

27 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

litle help please  :confounded:

shit mods make shit on unistal , for the 2 eme time i have forget that shit mod delet vanilla horses on unistal .

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57456/?tab=files

work on animations sexlab , but all vanilla horse become invisible . i have try delete files on the game path and try restore with the steam tool , but all times not change nothing .

OMG .

any tip or soluce please , I do not want to have to reinstall everything like the last time because of a shitty mod . or share the vanilla files for me please for replace the brokens ?  :bawling:

"KrittaKitty_horses_uniqueFrost.esp" is messing things up, it edits all of the horses Armor Addon entrys, deleting it should fix the problem.

52 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

"KrittaKitty_horses_uniqueFrost.esp" gâche tout, il édite tous les chevaux entrés par Armor Addon, sa suppression devrait résoudre le problème.

you are my savior :heart:

I do not understand why this crappy file remains after having uninstalled .

but i have another small problem after checking the game files with steam 4 times in a row . TES 5 does not work

http://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2018/04/20//18042010200319481415678460.jpg

37 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

you are my savior :heart:

I do not understand why this crappy file remains after having uninstalled .

but i have another small problem after checking the game files with steam 4 times in a row . TES 5 does not work

http://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2018/04/20//18042010200319481415678460.jpg

i've never seen that problem before, try reinstalling TES5Edit.

Il y a 2 heures, MadMansGun a dit:

Je n'ai jamais vu ce problème auparavant, essayez de réinstaller TES5Edit.

réinstaller? est instal manualy, besoin instal avec NMM?

parce que j'ai une dernière petite merde à régler -_-

http://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2018/04/21//18042111073219481415679914.jpg

après avoir fait la dernière mise à jour de NMM tous mes mods sont comme uninstal, comment faire tout cela sans déranger ou réinstaller.

J'ai essayé avec un qui a chargé sans problème, mais si cela change après l'activation encore, certains de mes mods ont déjà été changés manuellement, et j'ai peur que cela me rende les dossiers originaux.

ce serait bien si ça ne devient plus vert, sinon je vais devoir partir comme ça par peur de tous les fichiers déjà modifiés.

désolé de vous déranger avec mes problèmes, en tout cas vous m'aidez plus, que si je devais chercher sur google.   :cry:

Hey, i have problem with MNC spiders. Any type.

First i encountered this in slaverun arena, which bugged allways with spiders. I thought its slaverun bug.

Spider right after act, gets stuck, with legs holding in air. Doesnt walk away. Scene stuck, only reload helps.

But now i have totally different load order, classic spider in forest, defeats me and rapes me, and same problem - gets stuck same way, and i can just punch him until he dies. Frozen.

TBH i hate spiders, but... any idea how to fix this?

All other creatures never problem, except deers doesnt have schlongs, weird.

EDIT OH and draugrs do DOG sounds, thats uber stupid, for... year or even more, no fix.

1 hour ago, kiki78 said:

Hey, i have problem with MNC spiders. Any type.

First i encountered this in slaverun arena, which bugged allways with spiders. I thought its slaverun bug.

Spider right after act, gets stuck, with legs holding in air. Doesnt walk away. Scene stuck, only reload helps.

But now i have totally different load order, classic spider in forest, defeats me and rapes me, and same problem - gets stuck same way, and i can just punch him until he dies. Frozen.

TBH i hate spiders, but... any idea how to fix this?

All other creatures never problem, except deers doesnt have schlongs, weird.

EDIT OH and draugrs do DOG sounds, thats uber stupid, for... year or even more, no fix.

There is a fix for the Draugr Dogger bug. Check for mention in the description of this mod. Also the spiders have always had issues in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

There is a fix for the Draugr Dogger bug. Check for mention in the description of this mod. Also the spiders have always had issues in my opinion.

Yes i found fix for dog draugrs. Thanks.

And spiders... well, i hate them so they have to die, paralyzed by my puss. OK fine.

Hi, 

I've downloaded your slal edition for MNC a few months ago in my other laptop, but now I have a new one.

However, i've followed all the step to install your mod, but the beasts shlongs don't appear. I was forced to deactivate MoreNastyCritters.esp because it tells me that I must have Hearthfire to work, if not this is CTD.

Is the problem comes from there, or do I have to activate it despite all ? If there's a solution, I'll take it. I remember that in previous versions, i was able to run it without Hearthfire in my other laptop...

Anyway, thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english ^^. Have a good day !

1 hour ago, Firch50 said:

Hi, 

I've downloaded your slal edition for MNC a few months ago in my other laptop, but now I have a new one.

However, i've followed all the step to install your mod, but the beasts shlongs don't appear. I was forced to deactivate MoreNastyCritters.esp because it tells me that I must have Hearthfire to work, if not this is CTD.

Is the problem comes from there, or do I have to activate it despite all ? If there's a solution, I'll take it. I remember that in previous versions, i was able to run it without Hearthfire in my other laptop...

Anyway, thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english ^^. Have a good day !

no Hearthfire esp:

MoreNastyCritters.esp

I asked earlier for help. Giants exploding, believed HDT error. Still no answer. Re-installed several involved mods (no effect) and re-installing MNC fixed it but I am not sure why after an hour looking over files in TES5Edit... I still have no clue beyond Skyrim+ Mod Organizer + Way too many mods. Still looking. I will cut back on NPC spawns from Populated Skyrim and see if it happens again. Thank you.

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

how have hdt colision work with creatures

even 0.6.3 or 0.6.4 or slal patch  for all in one

i have no colison , human is ok but creature not !!!

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/

1 hour ago, revthex said:

Have hentai creatures installed and can see it on MCM, but I have no spells? downloaded latest versions of mnc and h creatures

you buy the spells from the Riverwood trader or use the dump spells toggle in the MCM.

34 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

I asked earlier for help. Giants exploding, believed HDT error. Still no answer. Re-installed several involved mods (no effect) and re-installing MNC fixed it but I am not sure why after an hour looking over files in TES5Edit... I still have no clue beyond Skyrim+ Mod Organizer + Way too many mods. Still looking. I will cut back on NPC spawns from Populated Skyrim and see if it happens again. Thank you.

the only mod i know of with HDT/SOS giant meshes comes from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/

39 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/

you buy the spells from the Riverwood trader or use the dump spells toggle in the MCM.

the only mod i know of with HDT/SOS giant meshes comes from here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/

Yes. The first mod I re-installed. No change...I do not get it. As stated earlier, currently I am blaming the gremlins that appear when suspending too many mods in a virtual tree. Sharing information in the place I felt it appropriate. I have been wrong before. No offense intended. Just questions...Thank you.