More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 hours ago, pethzero said:

What should I do? Gaint animation not working when I upgrade MNC 11D

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

44 minutes ago, The End said:

Hello 
Any chance for compatibility between this mod and Bestial Essence?

it looks fixable, i just have no clue why it was done the way it was: everything is setup as a new race (not registered with MNC) and are setup to use new armors/meshes (not registered with CF), but they are actually just using Skyrim's original stock meshes for everything (so not even the non aroused meshes are getting used).

for a mod that "prominently features bestiality" it sure is doing everything possible to disable it for it's NPCs.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

it looks fixable, i just have no clue why it was done the way it was: everything is setup as a new race (not registered with MNC) and are setup to use new armors/meshes (not registered with CF), but they are actually just using Skyrim's original stock meshes for everything (so not even the non aroused meshes are getting used).

for a mod that "prominently features bestiality" it sure is doing everything possible to disable it for it's NPCs.

Thanks a lot man you are the BEST!
Well don't try talking to that guy. I mean he made a nice mod, but he is a bit rude..

On 4/26/2018 at 4:16 AM, The End said:

well...lets try the easy way first, this will ether work or seriously mess up the quests:

BesEss.esp edit: did not work.

"Plan B" would take a lot more work to do.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

well...lets try the easy way first, this will ether work or seriously mess up the quests:

BesEss.esp

"Plan B" would take a lot more work to do.

I'm gonna try it now
Edit: Well the beasts now do have their balls, but the quest progression is damaged
I'm gonna try it on a new save to see if the issue persists ( the issue is that I can no longer speak with the questgiver, joanna is her name I think)

5 hours ago, The End said:

I'm gonna try it now
Edit: Well the beasts now do have their balls, but the quest progression is damaged
I'm gonna try it on a new save to see if the issue persists ( the issue is that I can no longer speak with the questgiver, joanna is her name I think)

i guess i'll have to go with plan b then.

I am trying to install this mod but starting a new game with it crashes for me. I have uninstalled the previous version following the steps, and my load order matches what you suggested. The loading screen appears, the game freezes for about 10 seconds, then it crashes to desktop without ever loading the cell.

2 hours ago, MrSoCool said:

I am trying to install this mod but starting a new game with it crashes for me. I have uninstalled the previous version following the steps, and my load order matches what you suggested. The loading screen appears, the game freezes for about 10 seconds, then it crashes to desktop without ever loading the cell.

a lot of things can cause a new game to crash, so i can't really help you find the one thing that's causing it. mods like "alternate start" & "helgen reborn" are sometimes known to cause that crash, or there could be a deleted object somewhere near the starting location.

the only thing i know for sure is that new games are working fine on my end.

16 minutes ago, K4ik said:

This is driving me nuts, the meshes don't seem to work for me no matter what I try. The animations work and everything, except none of the monsters have any schlongs, so I presume there's a mesh conflict somewhere. Creature framework doesn't register any associated mods.

https://i.imgur.com/3YFwIc2.png

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

are you sure it's even seeing the json files in "Data\creatures.d\"?

5 hours ago, The End said:

Commencing test
Edit:I suppose that this patch is to work with the vanilla esp and not yours. In this case it doesn't seem to be working.
I'm gonna try it with your edited esp and then on a new save.

it's meant to be used with the original esp. but if it's still not working then perhaps it's time to switch to another mod, maybe Animal Mansion?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2000-the-animal-mansion-redux/

5 minutes ago, Shadowscale said:

Just curious. Is the HornyDragonesss.esp baked into MNC as well?

that esp was merged into the HornyCreatures.esp, MNC does not come with the meshes & formids needed for female dragons.

5 hours ago, K4ik said:

Okay, that was weird. Re-downloaded JContainers (the exact same version I had and reinstalled multiple times via NMM) and installed it and now it works fine. Thanks.

Nothing weird about it, just bad practices by some mod authors.

Some mods have a version of jcontainers packaged with and therefore installed with the mod instead of listing it as a separate requirement and when that mod goes a long time without an update and jcontainers gets updated and other mods use the new features of the newer jcontainers mod then installing that bundled combo will break the mods that use those newer features.

I tell you this so you'll know what to look for of this happens to you again, especially if you find yourself reinstalling the mod with the bundled obsolete version of jcontainers again because you will once again need to reinstall the current version.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's meant to be used with the original esp. but if it's still not working then perhaps it's time to switch to another mod, maybe Animal Mansion?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2000-the-animal-mansion-redux/

Yes, I also think it's time. I know of the spoken mod, I have it installed.
Thank you for trying man and sorry for putting you in this mess. I wish more people, not only in LL but everywhere, where as good as you.

FNiS Creatures V6.1 (running on FNiS V7.4.4XXL) seems to be incompatible with MNC V11.1D.

Did some error tracking after my game CtD'd when starting a new game and found that i can either have MNC or the FNiS Creature addon installed.
it's only 1 file from FNiS Creatures i need to remove to make my game load again with MNC installed:
Meshes\actors\character\_behaviors\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_Behavior.hkx

Does anyone know what exactly the problem with this file is and how to solve it?

Edit:
Figured it out. it's FunnyBizness (V25) SLAL Pack by Shashankie V12 that lead to this strange result.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

9 hours ago, The End said:

Thank you for trying man and sorry for putting you in this mess.

meh, shit happens....and they did not even look at the script i uploaded, so it looks like there's no willingness to experiment at all over there.

5 hours ago, CGi said:

Edit:

Figured it out. it's FunnyBizness (V25) SLAL Pack by Shashankie V12 that lead to this strange result.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

i find that one to be a bit touchy as well, not sure what the problem is.

what does your FNIS log say?

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

what does your FNIS log say?

FNiS finishes just fine with only 1 error about an DD animation that has been there for ages.

But i narrowed it down some more before i gave up after well over one hour of testing via process of elimination.
The following 3 install options always CtD the game even when installed alone:
- Group Human

- Necro Human

- Uncategorized Human

Else i can activate anything from 1 to 4 options but which amount depends heavily on the combination chosen.
Very touchy to install indeed so i settled on Beastly Human and "Unconsensual" Human for now.

i'm guessing it's a conflict with duplicated animations that are already part of SexLab just with a different file name.

P.s.: Removing Meshes\actors\character\_behaviors\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_Behavior.hkx from the FNiS Creature Pack V6.1 still let's me enable all animations, so it must be somehow connected in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, CGi said:

FNiS finishes just fine with only 1 error about an DD animation that has been there for ages.

i'm guessing it's a conflict with duplicated animations that are already part of SexLab just with a different file name.

P.s.: Removing Meshes\actors\character\_behaviors\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_Behavior.hkx from the FNiS Creature Pack V6.1 still let's me enable all animations, so it must be somehow connected in my opinion.

you should not ignore any errors in FNIS, 99.999999% of them will stop things from working.

if the file names are different there should not be any problems, it's when you have 2 or more files with the exact same name there is a serious problem.

"_behaviors"? i have a "behaviors" but not a "_behaviors".

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you should not ignore any errors in FNIS, 99.999999% of them will stop things from working.

True enough. Fixed it but the intially mentioned problem is still existing.

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

if the file names are different there should not be any problems, it's when you have 2 or more files with the exact same name there is a serious problem.

Shouldn't. Even if it doesn't create any serious problems we still end up with duplicated animations what blows up the number of installed animations artficially what in return can bring us close to the stability threshold for the system or pushes the number past it.