More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

8 hours ago, SioMyDori said:

1 - I use MNC. Vanilla elks and reindeer don't have "shlongs".

At the same time, creatures from hentai creatures have them and work perfectly.

chances are they look like stock but are not, open the console and click on them to see what mod they are from.

8 hours ago, SioMyDori said:

2 - Creatures from the "bestial essence" mod also lack working shlongs.

there should be a patch for that mod in the kit.

9 minutes ago, RFLillian said:

but the cock is stuck still suspended in the air

skeleton is being overwritten, check your load order.

54 minutes ago, RFLillian said:

Just in case I'm going to get rid of it

yes, the less mods the better.

54 minutes ago, RFLillian said:

Any advice on how to fix? Should I reinstall MNC and maybe ABC?

possibly.

Thanks for answering!

I couldn't find a patch for Bestial Essence. There is such a patch on Animal SOS, but Animal SOS does not suit me, as it conflicts with the "Horses of Oblivion" mod.

As for deer and elk - I once had an "animalica" mod, then I deleted it. Perhaps this is the reason for the lack of shlongs.

May I ask for a little more help?

I have an issue with missing texture on the canine models now, no other creature. Nothing wrong with humanoids either. I reinstalled everything, followed every suggested step. It all works, but the canine have shiny purple dicks when in animation mode. Also, even though I got rid of Animal SOS, I still find it as an option when in creature framework. I looked through my folders but I can't find where it would be. I'm just a mess of problems lately! I'm more concerned about the missing texture though.

18 minutes ago, RFLillian said:

but the canine have shiny purple dicks

sounds like something may have replaced the mnc mesh with a older model, try reinstalling mnc.

20 minutes ago, RFLillian said:

even though I got rid of Animal SOS, I still find it as an option when in creature framework

hit the reinstall button in CF's mcm, if it's still there afterwords then that means the mod was not fully uninstalled....if that's the case then that would also explain the purple dicks.

I reset CF's registry and it got rid of the animal sos, thanks! As for the meshes, I did reinstall MNC and it's persistent. Everything works fine, no other model seems affected but that one. I'm puzzled. Which file do I need to overwrite if I try to do it manually?

15 minutes ago, RFLillian said:

I reset CF's registry and it got rid of the animal sos, thanks! As for the meshes, I did reinstall MNC and it's persistent. Everything works fine, no other model seems affected but that one. I'm puzzled. Which file do I need to overwrite if I try to do it manually?

all mnc meshes are in Data\Meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine.

So... I went through a process. Copying the files directly into the folder didn't help. So I uninstalled all my mods, uninstalled skyrim, got rid of a quarter of the mods I had that was messing up my game anyway, reinstalled skyrim, played it completely vanilla even getting the dragon stone and everything, saving, then reinstalled everything following the guides on loverslab. Despite all this... still, bright shiny purple cocks on wolves alone lol. It's only on the actual sex animation, not on the model when not engaging that way. I'm so very confused.

MoreNastyCritters v15.2
changed the dragon's json setup to try and reduce the invisible dead dragon problem.
(the problem is being caused by CF switching meshes after the burning effect have started)

Just wondering, is anyone here aware of any alternate textures for bears that are compatible with MNC's schlong mesh?

It's always bugged me how obstructive the vanilla texture is, it covers most of everything during animations and sexlabs camera can't even clip through it for clarity as the vanilla bear texture is drawn on both the "inside" as well as "out", unlike the troll textures and I think most others.

So I'm looking for something that makes bears look a little skinnier I guess, if such a thing exists, obviously needs to be compatible with MNC's schlongs.

Any info appreciated.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Is it intentional that the hentai creatures do not have Actortype keywords? E. g. horse:

horse yes, it was removed to prevent a problem when slac is installed, it would cause you to mount the horse as you were banishing it and crash the game.

On 8/7/2023 at 1:22 AM, iDREIS MAD said:

@MadMansGunwhat new?

edited the horse & horse patches a bit more to try and reduce problems.

On 8/7/2023 at 1:22 AM, iDREIS MAD said:

anyway I got bug when "named" dog can't following the owner go inside house

there race may be lacking the can open door flag, probably do to being the dograce instead of DogCompanionRace

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm writing here because I don't really know where to find it, but with some adventures with the hard drive (RIP) I had to re-modded Skyrim and for some reason my female character turning into a werewolf (I didn't test on Aela) has a penis and in my previous version after the transformation she had breasts but no penis at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, AthenaTheLover said:

Hello, I'm writing here because I don't really know where to find it, but with some adventures with the hard drive (RIP) I had to re-modded Skyrim and for some reason my female character turning into a werewolf (I didn't test on Aela) has a penis and in my previous version after the transformation she had breasts but no penis at the bottom.

hit the reinstall mods button in cf.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

hit the reinstall mods button in cf.

Ehh, it looks like the version 12 I found on google drive from the download section doesn't have a werewolf female version, just some later one and it worked with Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) 2.90. Well it looks like I have to remove ABC because it doesn't work with version 15 anyway. Looks like I had versions between 12 and 15.

Edit:

Weird... I installed version 15 and did what you wrote and the female werewolf still doesn't appear. (Only male)

Edit 2: And the second weird thing the werewolf stays in the last stage of the sex animation.

I record both so you can check it:

Edited by AthenaTheLover
5 hours ago, AthenaTheLover said:

I record both so you can check it:

1. looks like you have another werewolf mod installed, that head looks like the one from MLT

2. looks like a bad behavior file or a corrupted sexlab registration

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Edited by MadMansGun
9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

1. looks like you have another werewolf mod installed, that head looks like the one from MLT

2. looks like a bad behavior file or a corrupted sexlab registration

1. I don't have MLT (Moonlight Tales) and the only mod I see that has anything to do with creatures is Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Any idea? I'll probably have to disable mods until I find it or leave it as it is and have a female werewolf with a dick :D

2. This fixed problem ❤️ Thanks.

Edit:

Yay i fix it 1 problem. 

I just remembered that TES5Edit has a feature to find conflicts. So I used it and was a bit surprised by what it showed me, but changing the mod order giving MNC below Bijin, serana and valerica fixed the problem. ❤️

Evidence below and thanks beauties for helping me solve my problem ;)

Spoiler

Przechwytywanie.thumb.PNG.98407f9b6369836ecc0c5963efd4e7f3.PNG20230819184235_1.jpg.3def2e53995c317c82450ed985ea92e2.jpg

Edited by AthenaTheLover
3 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Hey, everybody. Help me to understand this mod. How to initiate sex with a creature? If between the NPС is dialogue, how to initiate sex here?

matchmaker (not massmatchmaker) can be used to start/test animations, and there are other mods like "SLAroused Creatures" that can start animations at random or with dialogue.