More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Any fix on some creature animations not registering on SexLab? I have installed both Billy's SLAL and More Nasty Creatures, ran FNIS, and checked all boxes before installation due to desperation on making those missing creature animations register in the game. So far, the game can only identify 51 creature animations regardless of how many boxes are checked during installation.

Appreciate the help.

Edited by Mandolorion
36 minutes ago, Mandolorion said:

Any fix on some creature animations not registering on SexLab? I have installed both Billy's SLAL and More Nasty Creatures, ran FNIS, and checked all boxes before installation due to desperation on making those missing creature animations register in the game. So far, the game can only identify 51 creature animations regardless of how many boxes are checked during installation.

Appreciate the help.

see animation troubleshooting steps 5, 6, 7 & 8.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

Change log for 15.3?

The recent update is actually for Creature Framework, it makes it compatible with the Alternate Perspective mod, allowing aroused meshes to be applied prior to completing the Unbound quest when AP is installed (as the mod allows you to play the game whilst Helgen is still intact, prior to the normal intro, among other alternate starts). 

• 1 month later...

If I wanted to get rid of the vampire lord transformation changes are the steps to changing this still going into the ESP and deleting the vampire lord values? I'm using the NEFARAM modlist and every time I delete the records nothing changes.

I'm attempting to use the Vampire Lord Overhaul 1.4b 

4 hours ago, SaltLife said:

If I wanted to get rid of the vampire lord transformation changes are the steps to changing this still going into the ESP and deleting the vampire lord values? I'm using the NEFARAM modlist and every time I delete the records nothing changes.

I'm attempting to use the Vampire Lord Overhaul 1.4b 

the meshes you need to replace are in Data\Meshes\MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

the meshes you need to replace are in Data\Meshes\MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord

Appreciate the response, I've replaced all the meshes. 

Same thing with textures I assume? Only thing is the mod I'm attempting to use textures from has a different folder structure than MNC. Uploaded an image of the file structure.

The only issue I have currently (As I have tried replacing the mesh before) is the vampire lords boobs are popping out over the armor and the textures won't change properly.

I've just now realized I've been posting in the LE edition instead of SSE, I apologize for that. I will admit to having just clicked a thread on google and seeing this post and deciding to ask for help instead of properly reading the title. ?‍?

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by SaltLife
16 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no, the meshes will look for whatever textures they are setup to use, install the texture files/folders as they are.

Did the mesh replacement, I've attached a screenshot to what happens when I just replace the meshes.

I don't know if this is important information but I'm using MO2, I've already disabled VL in Creatures Framework, I've removed the records in MNC esp as stated earlier, and I've changed the meshes. 

It's not even using the right textures, body, etc. 

I'm starting to wonder if this mod is just not compatible at all or if a few extra steps are needed?

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by SaltLife

I have a nasty bug with the horse, the saddle is flickering, but only when it's moving around, hard to do a screenshot from this, but I try to. I don't have a clue from where this is coming from. It's not the horse mod itself, because it's the same with Immersive and Convenient Horses and see this the first time. I didn't had this with the MNC version before.

horsebug.jpg

Edited by Randamaster
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, btasqan said:

@MadMansGun I see a lot has happened in the past months. I am still using MNC version 12. Is it safe to update to version 15, or do I have to do special considerations? I also use ABC.

Thx

if you have hcos or any mod patches installed you should update them as well, but apart from that the only thing you may need to do is hit the reinstall button in CF.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I am completely computer illiterate. I cannot even read the how to, download. says I cannot open them with anything I have on my computer. can someone help?

Ok not as stupid as I thought. Read some of the posts above mine and then went and read the first page. Still computer illiterate but, I figured it out!

Edited by GrumpyDragon
I got smartical!

@MadMansGun First off, I've not updated to the latest greatest, was looking for a change log so I could see what changes happened since the last one I installed.  Anyhow, went back to working on the transformation mod (mine), found that only a minor amount of creatures tested, work.  The Spriggans work 100% (both of them) in first and 3rd person, as does the Mammoth (at least the female one does) both in first and third.  All the others, which worked with the vanilla meshes with the alterations for the cameras, "work", but don't show up 100% (they're ghosted in 1st person and under the ground in 3rd).  The ghosted shows a translucent body like you've zoomed your camera too close and it's fading it so you can still see.  For the male and female Giant, it is no different, except, setting the race on an NPC, the male works, the female vanishes (CK complains about something needing to be done in Max to fix it).  I did kind of get to see it when the male giant took a shining to the female giant, but apparently giant on giant sex isn't a thing (???) and well, the animation picked was bizarre (especially WTF did that camera jump to during it, no clue).

I've had some time to work on the code more, just sadly, that seems to be dwindling again.  I at least got the transformations to happen in under 20 seconds (well, there is some theatrics), then the transformed NPC starts behaving like the creature, fun turning guards into creatures that go after the other guards (and you if you're not careful) and fight to the death.  Dead creatures everywhere (well and guards too).

Any suggestions on a change log and did anything get done with the female giant recently (apparently have 12.8 installed on LE)?

If I get around to altering the 1st and 3rd cameras in the meshes, is there a place to send that or would it be easier to send just the changes somehow?  Sorry, meshes are not my thing, nor are textures.

GuruSR.