More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

4 hours ago, evilblade said:

OKkkay, one more question if I may.. :)

The mod "registers races into SexLab so that other SLAL Packs can use them".. Is it permanent or will those registered additional races go away soon as I remove the mod from load-order?

the script could possibly get stuck in your save file and work for a bit, but the race/animation registration for them will crap out and stop working unless something else replaces it.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i solved my problöem with the blueish werewolf cocks by using an older mnc version, 12.6c.  the question is : why do the newer versions make them blue ?

sounds like you have something installed after MNC that is not up to date.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the script could possibly get stuck in your save file and work for a bit, but the race/animation registration for them will crap out and stop working unless something else replaces it.

sounds like you have something installed after MNC that is not up to date.

i always install the mnc meshes as very last, after the body.  old werewolf cocks ? but why are they not ble in the older version ov mnc ? Looks more like you changed the werwolf cock in the later verions with some requirement you didnt named. i have newest abc.

13 minutes ago, shokgun said:

is there any change log? i'm using 12_6D want to know the changes...

HentaiCreatures v12.7
removed horse keyword from Hentai horses to avoid "mount when banishing" crash.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7
added edited horse idles with abc effects.
added edited werewolf idles with abc effects.

14 minutes ago, shokgun said:

maybe? i've lost track, too many mods.

6 minutes ago, incesikurity said:

maybe a stupid question, but where can i get male horse that I can ride? All the horses from stables are female and when I change their gender in sexlab they dont have penis.

sounds like you have other horse mods installed, if memory serve right Immersive Horses turned the player horses female for some odd reason.

33 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like you have other horse mods installed, if memory serve right Immersive Horses turned the player horses female for some odd reason.

yes, I have IH. damn I didn't knew that change gender honestly because I played with this mod for basically whole game. Should I replace it with Conviniant or just pass on horse mods?

for some reason the giants are still using the original model without the penis, even when in sex animations, how do i fix this? it migh be more than just the giant, as i just installed this a few hours ago and havent seen every creature obviously

edit: just realized that it might have something to do with me having around 3 different mods installed that im pretty sure do the same thing, although they were all listed under "other mods" on this mod's download page, so maybe not. the mods in question are this one, animated beast cocks, and horny creatures of skyrim

edit 2: i just noticed that wolves also dont have dicks

edit 3: i managed to restore the wolf dicks by turning off a gore mod, but when i start an animation with them the dick never unsheathes

Edited by hattarathefox
On 6/17/2022 at 5:02 AM, hattarathefox said:

for some reason the giants are still using the original model without the penis, even when in sex animations, how do i fix this? it migh be more than just the giant, as i just installed this a few hours ago and havent seen every creature obviously

edit: just realized that it might have something to do with me having around 3 different mods installed that im pretty sure do the same thing, although they were all listed under "other mods" on this mod's download page, so maybe not. the mods in question are this one, animated beast cocks, and horny creatures of skyrim

edit 2: i just noticed that wolves also dont have dicks

edit 3: i managed to restore the wolf dicks by turning off a gore mod, but when i start an animation with them the dick never unsheathes

nvm i fixed it

Odd problem with foxes. They are the size of wolves dead and actually look bigger while alive. Any solution for this? Foxes go back to normal if I disable More Nasty Critters so I know it has to do with something it does but I can't figure it out. 

13 minutes ago, Kingpin100 said:

Odd problem with foxes. They are the size of wolves dead and actually look bigger while alive. Any solution for this? Foxes go back to normal if I disable More Nasty Critters so I know it has to do with something it does but I can't figure it out. 

mnc edits there race and it's npcs, so something you have loading after mnc is overriding one of these edits.

My favourite thing is going through ESPs trying to find out what changed a races scale LOL. So many MODs mess about with it when they don't need to ?

Can't beat some digging after you see something has overwrote MNC race records again haha.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

mnc edits there race and it's npcs, so something you have loading after mnc is overriding one of these edits.

That helped me solve it. Moved mnc to the end of my plugin list and it solved it. No clue how whatever other mod it was changed only foxes when mnc is running but I got them back to normal. Thank you. 

MoreNastyCritters v12.7B
found and fixed the camera errors in my edited werewolf animations.

CreatureFramework V2.0.5

added in some of bad dog's suggested edits

edited event onupdate script to look for alt-start mods (Skyrim Unbound, Realm of Lorkhan, Live Another Life)

some other small edits that should hopefully make it work better.

known/found bug: the freecam seems to be messing with CF's ability to apply meshes onto the player's beast forms, so try turning it off for a bit when a animation first starts so it can get applied.

Edited by MadMansGun

This is no big deal, but I got curious about it. Sometimes when I'm adventuring I see a wolf or bear kill a rabbit, but the dead rabbit continues to do a running animation, in place. It can't be interacted with. After leaving and coming back later the rabbit then appears as a normal dead rabbit and can be interacted with.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm only asking here because clicking on the running rabbit in the console shows that MNC is the last (or perhaps only) mod affecting it.  Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

This is no big deal, but I got curious about it. Sometimes when I'm adventuring I see a wolf or bear kill a rabbit, but the dead rabbit continues to do a running animation, in place. It can't be interacted with. After leaving and coming back later the rabbit then appears as a normal dead rabbit and can be interacted with.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm only asking here because clicking on the running rabbit in the console shows that MNC is the last (or perhaps only) mod affecting it.  Thanks in advance.

that sounds like a behavior file problem, rabbits seems to be fine for me so i don't think it's mnc.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

Do you have zaz? there's a patch floating around for zaz and the bunnies.