More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

47 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Try it.

there is nothing for me to try, horses are already working fine for me.

48 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

On npc creation the race is called. The npc (horse) has the keyword, but not the race.

Without the keyword you cannot activate ride with "E" key. It is not recognised as horse.

that's how it's meant to work, it's so you don't mound cart, ghost and unsaddled horses.

CF does not identify races by keywords, it uses formids.

3 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Sorry, I don't get the joke.

note 4 is:

In some cases the aforementioned item addition can be utilized to add non-inventory items. The below will add an Alduin NPC form to the player's inventory that, when dropped, will be a full-sized Alduin actor.

25 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

If the calling actor does not have akItem, they will be given one. It is best, however, to add the item with AddItem (), then equip it as the item might not otherwise register as equipped

the script is already setup to deal with that.....but however i do see something that could be changed in it: PreventRemoval is set to false

; Add and equip an armour to an actor (the wiki says just doing EquipItem sometimes doesn't register the equip if they don't have the item already)
function AddAndEquipArmor(Actor actorForm, Armor armorForm) global
	if actorForm.GetItemCount(armorForm) == 0
		actorForm.AddItem(armorForm, 1, true)
	endIf
	while !(actorForm.IsEquipped(armorForm))
		actorForm.EquipItem(armorForm, false, true)
	endWhile
endFunction

problem is it could also have negative effects if set to true.

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, Venturaz said:

Is More Nasty Critters compatible with Fluffworks Fluffy Animals and it's Patches or would it need a Patch?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56361?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64445?tab=description

Not really. You can easily do it yourself though. I've been applying fluffworks to every creature myself and nearly got to a point where I can just remove the fluffworks ESP entirely. It's actually really easy to do.

Download fluffworks > extract.

Open each mesh you want to get fluffworks off of in Nifskope > Copy branch of each "Shell" part and paste onto the root of the Nif file in MNC for that creature.

Then take the fluffworks shell textures and paste them in the texture folder where they would of gone had you installed fluffworks normally. 

Takes a bit of time but it's not as bad as you'd think. Just make sure you do it for every MNC creature file that you see related (so normal and hard versions).

Horses are a bit of a nightmare though. AE changed a few things about horse manes and how they're applied, plus for me I had to update the MNC ESP to make sure it was pointing to the correct horse mesh and then edit the Mane settings in the ESP. 

1 hour ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Please forgive me for asking a stupid question but is there a new area for changelogs now with the newest loverslab server? I noticed a posted update to this mod but no longer see changelog and I haven't been around as much for a while to know all the ins and outs of the new site.

site updates keeps deleting them so i don't try anymore:

HentaiCreatures v12.7
removed horse keyword from Hentai horses to avoid "mount when banishing" crash.

it was mostly only a problem if you have SexLab Aroused Creatures installed.

as for "CreatureFramework V2_0_4" i just removed some unused script lines and added/enabled some debug logging lines, end user wise it's just the same as v2.0.3 so there is no need to update.

interesting.....it seems to be the freecam that is messing with the player's werewolf form, it's somehow not letting the aroused armors get applied until it's turned off (Eg: like after the animation has ended).

Edited by MadMansGun

So I've been wanting to finally try Enderal, I've gotten all the mods I want as a minimum to work, except this one and ABC and some animation mods that depend on it.
I found that someone made it work for SE:

However, I don't have the SE version. And I was hoping there might be someone who already knew a fix/patch to make it work?

Hey folks!

I'm trying to manually copy meshes/textures for the critters with penises to avoid installing more mods here. And for the most part - it works. There are both meshes and textures folders for the creature. What needs to be done is just to rename XXXhard.nif to XXX.nif (or something like that) and voila!..

But for example for the mammoths there are .nifs but I cannot find the textures anywhere. So they turn out to have penises on their models, but they are purple. Can you please tell me where are those missing textures... or are they really not there for all the creatures?

UPD: Scratch that! Looked at the .nif with the NifSkope and found out that it uses bear cock's textures.. Guess the other penises w/o textures for the creature do similar things.

Edited by evilblade

OK though. But I have another question wich I couldn't figure out by myself.. at least yet :)

Why do some creatures even though I have animations for them (registered and turned on in SexLab, I've checked) do not start sex-scenes? When I try to cast MathMaker's spell on them - it says "The spell fizzles and fails to affect XXX". Sex-scenes through other mods do not start as well...

Do I have to kinda turn those creatures on somewhere else?

3 hours ago, evilblade said:

OK though. But I have another question wich I couldn't figure out by myself.. at least yet :)

Why do some creatures even though I have animations for them (registered and turned on in SexLab, I've checked) do not start sex-scenes? When I try to cast MathMaker's spell on them - it says "The spell fizzles and fails to affect XXX". Sex-scenes through other mods do not start as well...

Do I have to kinda turn those creatures on somewhere else?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

5, 6 and 7 - I've had already, then I tried re-installing/re-enabling animations (number 8), but nothing changed afterwards :(

Even tried starting a new game and registering animation for only mammoths (wich I've mentioned are not working) - and still nothing :(

Any more ideas? Anyone?.. *sigh*

8 minutes ago, evilblade said:

5, 6 and 7 - I've had already, then I tried re-installing/re-enabling animations (number 8), but nothing changed afterwards :(

Even tried starting a new game and registering animation for only mammoths (wich I've mentioned are not working) - and still nothing :(

Any more ideas? Anyone?.. *sigh*

are you sure it was this version of mnc you installed and not the old one?

23 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Well, as I've previously said, I didn't install MNC per-se, I've just took .nif's and textures from it :)

Why? Is it mandatory?

mnc's scripts adds some races into sexlab.

case and point:

KNOWN_RACES = {
    #
    # Races added by SexLab Framework
    #
    "Bears": "bear",
    "Chaurus": "chaurus",
    "Chickens": "ambient/chicken",
    "Dogs": "canine",
    "Dragons": "dragon",
    "Draugrs": "draugr",
    "Falmers": "falmer",
    "FlameAtronach": "atronachflame",
    "Gargoyles": "dlc01/vampirebrute",
    "Giants": "giant",
    "Horses": "horse",
    "LargeSpiders": "frostbitespider",
    "Lurkers": "dlc02/benthiclurker",
    "Rieklings": "dlc02/riekling",
    "SabreCats": "sabrecat",
    "Seekers": "dlc02/hmdaedra",
    "Skeevers": "skeever",
    "Spiders": "frostbitespider",
    "Spriggans": "spriggan",
    "Trolls": "troll",
    "VampireLords": "vampirelord",
    "Werewolves": "werewolfbeast",
    "Wolves": "canine",
    #
    # Races added by MoreNastyCritters
    #
    "Ashhoppers": "dlc02/scrib",
    "Boars": "dlc02/boarriekling",
    "BoarsAny": "dlc02/boarriekling",
    "BoarsMounted": "dlc02/boarriekling",
    "Canines": "canine",
    "ChaurusHunters": "dlc01/chaurusflyer",
    "ChaurusReapers": "chaurus",
    "Cows": "cow",
    "Deers": "deer",
    "DragonPriests": "dragonpriest",
    "DwarvenBallistas": "dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion",
    "DwarvenCenturions": "DwarvenSteamCenturion",
    "DwarvenSpheres": "dwarvenspherecenturion",
    "DwarvenSpiders": "dwarvenspider",
    "Foxes": "canine",
    "FrostAtronach": "atronachfrost",
    "Goats": "goat",
    "Hagravens": "hagraven",
    "Horkers": "horker",
    "IceWraiths": "icewraith",
    "Mammoths": "mammoth",
    "Mudcrabs": "mudcrab",
    "Netches": "dlc02/netch",
    "Rabbits": "ambient/hare",
    "Slaughterfishes": "slaughterfish",
    "StormAtronach": "atronachstorm",
    "GiantSpiders": "frostbitespider",
    "WispMothers": "wisp",
    "Wisps": "witchlight",
}

28 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

mnc's scripts adds some races into sexlab.

OH, I see.. and it makes total sense now. Creatures that are in the first part - work, in the second one - do not.

Thank you!

P.S. Is it possible to "manually" add a race to SexLab?

Edited by evilblade