More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 7:43 PM, Kulu YaCock said:

Worked fine over here on SSE with a few catches:

• Had to run them through .nif optimizer for some reason, even with the SSE version of the mod, the shapes just wouldn't copy over without doing so
  • I copied BOTN meshes into the MNC/ABC .nifs so your mileage may vary depending on technique, but I had to put the main BOTN mesh into the exact index as the original main bear mesh otherwise textures wouldn't load ingame.
  • Baka's SMP collision meshes are slightly misaligned if you just drop the BOTN .nifs in (base & shells1-5), but I didn't care enough to realign them
  • Dick is slightly embedded inside the new bear's stomach, but it's a freakin' bear schlong; with its sheer length, it shouldn't affect anything too much
  • Bear is no longer 2x the size, that was just the .esp scaling him up

Nifskope screenshot (Pink eyes and tongue due to textures being in a .bsa, probably)

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg.d4ef6953cdf221aaed8b088f6ebbf3df.jpg

Test drive

Reveal hidden contents

compressed.thumb.jpg.ae2f2a622deb9371b214bff76539da7c.jpgcompressed2.thumb.jpg.ab3992ff665129d9d7b75b032e252c7f.jpg

am sorry if am little late to this discussion. But would you mind sharing your fix for bears of the north?

4 hours ago, Kulu YaCock said:

ABC patches are available out in the wild. In particular, a certain Korean blog site has a bunch of them.

I know its just sometimes google becomes helpful sometimes it doesnt. But thank you for point it out, I found one there, hopefully it doesnt translate anything

14 hours ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

How do I set the Hentai Spell default subspecies to spawn the variant that I want? Im trying to make a specific Draugr to spawn when using the Hentai Draugr spell but I dont know how to make it so the Draugr variant that I want is the one that the mod spawns.

edit HentaiCreatureDraugr "Hentai Draugr" [NPC_:070058D4] to use the warn armor that you want.

10 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

The wierd glitch with the Horse Carriage leather strapping stretching to infinity ever get fixed?

no the cause is still unknown, try MNC's horse skeleton files instead of ABC's, it sometimes fixes it, but sometimes it does not.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

edit HentaiCreatureDraugr "Hentai Draugr" [NPC_:070058D4] to use the warn armor that you want.

no the cause is still unknown, try MNC's horse skeleton files instead of ABC's, it sometimes fixes it, but sometimes it does not.

But how do I do that? Like, which file should I modify? I never touched any of those values so Im quite lost XD

I've noticed there is a yellow streak that appears on the genital meshes of trolls. I use this mod on both LE and SE and so far it's only trolls that I've noticed have this problem.

Here's some pictures of the problem (along with no ENB/ENB comparison because apparently some ENBs seem to cause the weird splotches to disappear...)

No ENB:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.47a5bc33f6b46965931efb9919f5c11e.png

ENB:

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.716086ba9f97978f702a1afe226280dd.png

The splotches don't seem to be on the penis texture itself, so idk what could be causing this.

there is no "3.0.7" only 3.0.

"should not be aroused" means a aroused armor is already equipped but should not be, so for whatever reason it's not seeing the Aroused Threshold as being reached and sexlab is not running anymore.

what version of aroused are you using? maybe it's quest form id got changed.....that or your update time is just set to be too long in CF's MCM.

Edited by MadMansGun
On 12/23/2022 at 1:53 AM, MadMansGun said:

there is no "3.0.7" only 3.0.

"should not be aroused" means a aroused armor is already equipped but should not be, so for whatever reason it's not seeing the Aroused Threshold as being reached and sexlab is not running anymore.

what version of aroused are you using? maybe it's quest form id got changed.....that or your update time is just set to be too long in CF's MCM.

I'm using SLAX + Baka modified ESM for additional keywords.
After some testing I can tell that horse model swapping is working as it should but not for trolls, draugrs, giants

Here is my CF settings

hrs.png

2.png

3.png

1.png

On 12/17/2022 at 5:32 PM, Connector196 said:

I've noticed there is a yellow streak that appears on the genital meshes of trolls. I use this mod on both LE and SE and so far it's only trolls that I've noticed have this problem.

Here's some pictures of the problem (along with no ENB/ENB comparison because apparently some ENBs seem to cause the weird splotches to disappear...)

No ENB:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1.png.47a5bc33f6b46965931efb9919f5c11e.png

ENB:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.716086ba9f97978f702a1afe226280dd.png

The splotches don't seem to be on the penis texture itself, so idk what could be causing this.

Still looking for an answer if anyone has a clue as to what this might be.

It seems that all creatures are set to female yet every single one has testicles and a schlong. There seems to be no way to change this in the sexlab menus. This is problematic for the creatures that have female variants yet dont have any specific female meshes such as horses and dogs. Is there any way to have some of these creatures spawn as actual females meaning they dont have schlongs and have the other ones set as males?

On 12/29/2022 at 2:02 PM, Connector196 said:

Still looking for an answer if anyone has a clue as to what this might be.

I figured it out! It turns out the latest version of this mod has the troll genital mesh to use the body subsurface texture instead of the subsurface texture meant for the penis. I figured you would want to know about this @MadMansGun. ABC also has the mismatched texture, so I'm fixing those as well.

Here's the genital mesh without the fix:

Spoiler

image_2022-12-30_173232863.png.642887cf5221fa818fd8f174a9531d3f.png

And here's the mesh with the fix:

Spoiler

image_2022-12-30_173249120.png.8274317ef4db9eff8a7777481dd2530f.png