More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

2 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

So, this is the problem I'm having. Seems to do this with all creatures, they don't animate along with the creature models.

what do you have selected in CF?

I have everything working finally, but there is a small issue, Dragon's aren't animating. They go into the animation but the Dragon and whoever the partner is are frozen in each other. All the other creatures are working except for Dragon's, though I can't get certain animals to work with the Arousal Spells, like Mammoths and Rabbits, and certain dogs like Stump in Riverwood.

43 minutes ago, dbs156 said:

Is there a proper SE version of this? The one from the linked SE thread has an outdated esp not ported to SE

The .esp does not have to be converted to form 44. 

Form 43 plugins should work perfectly fine in SE, even if your MO shows a warning. If you really want to convert it, just load the plugin in creation kit and save it.

8 hours ago, Connector196 said:

The .esp does not have to be converted to form 44. 

Form 43 plugins should work perfectly fine in SE, even if your MO shows a warning. If you really want to convert it, just load the plugin in creation kit and save it.

Yeah thanks! I actually tried it out and the game starts normally. I thought about converting it but after a few minutes of testing in-game it doesn't seem to have any issues.

I tried reinstalling everything now, restored my skyrim backups, completely clean setup. After setting it up, how I assume is the correct way, the features of the creatures... don't show up at all now. I'm not sure whats going on. If you have the time, I'd appreciate it if you could get ahold of me over discord or something, so I can share my screen and you can see what's going on.

On 5/14/2022 at 6:46 PM, roldoi1911 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87316

Is there a way to integrate a polymorph/playable creature mod like this to work with animations? I tried to initiate sex with one of these spells, but only got human on human animations.

looks like it's using "new" races and not the actual races. the way it's setup is a bit of a bitch to fix/patch.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

looks like it's using "new" races and not the actual races. the way it's setup is a bit of a bitch to fix/patch.

Yeah… thats the issue I’m always running into for these kinds of mods. Its never the vanilla races, but a custom race using the models.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EZK-0X said:

how do i change Giantess hair? is it possible?

i've never tried, looks like it could be possible with some 3dsmax/blender work.

1 hour ago, サマエル said:

New Update! great! Any change log? Thank you for your hard work

some small edits that i can't remember and added a slaughterfish mesh to fix a problem i found with the stock skyrim mesh (the eyes would disappear if you zoomed the camera in on it)

7 hours ago, Prymerion said:

@MadMansGun

1. During an erection, the horse's penis is animated. Interesting! Unfortunately, I have not noticed this effect in other creatures..

2. Werewolves do not get an erection when the aroused level is appropriate. They only get an erection with sex animation.

only horses and werewolves* have them at this time.

*HCOS adds extra werewolf idle animations if you also have DAR installed, but it needs to be a MNC/HCOS/ABC penis to work, not SOS.

werewolves are a bit finicky due to many things, eg:

cf sometimes has problems if you play as a "beast race" and turn into a werewolf.

SOS causes conflicts due to how it's set up to do werewolves, the human penis armor is "werewolf compatible" so it sometimes does not get unequipped when you transform.

5 hours ago, alranteesi said:

not updated from one year

thx for Pfiffy for converted this mod

I hope update this mod with last LE update

i could try, but i don't use SE so i can't test to see if anything fucks up in the conversion.

20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

werewolves are a bit finicky due to many things, eg:

cf sometimes has problems if you play as a "beast race" and turn into a werewolf.

SOS causes conflicts due to how it's set up to do werewolves, the human penis armor is "werewolf compatible" so it sometimes does not get unequipped when you transform.

I have the schlongs for werewolves turned off in every SoS menu. Additionally, I physically deleted the files responsible for the schlongs for them. In the latest version of More Nasty Critters, the werewolf only has a penis during the animation. In the normal situation, it does not show up at all.

This problem does not occur with older versions of MNC and Creature Framework. I don't know what versions they are, but they are at least a year old.