More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

40 minutes ago, Uxot said:

Does it work on SE too? someone said this a a bundle for LE/SE..

if your talking about mnc the se version is over here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

13 minutes ago, Pirothea said:

I did a re-install of ABC and ASOS. Didn't find a patch in ABC but in ASOS found a patch for ABC addition which is some kind of hybrid .json. 

"Installs ASOS ABC addition.

Adds Animal_SOS_ABC.json hybrid for Creature Framework.

Normal Meshes Animal_SOS in ABC erection animations. Required to play ABC animations."

Will this work? If so Do I or Don't I need the ABC mod?

i think you should just dump asos and use mnc or mnc+abc.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've recently uninstalled CF & MNC & installed current versions + added ABC, all of which seem to be working fine with the exception of Zombie textures. CF shows MihailZombies as their governing mod, which I don't have (I did apply the modcompatibilitythingy), but the zombies in the Markarth Hall of the Dead have no textures. I've saved and reloaded, I've reregistered creatures, all to no avail. Anyone have advice on how I might fix this?

(edit: I should add that I looked for Mihail's mod, which is apparently a Nexus mod and is set to hidden)

Edited by vladeemer
10 hours ago, vladeemer said:

So I've recently uninstalled CF & MNC & installed current versions + added ABC, all of which seem to be working fine with the exception of Zombie textures. CF shows MihailZombies as their governing mod, which I don't have (I did apply the modcompatibilitythingy), but the zombies in the Markarth Hall of the Dead have no textures. I've saved and reloaded, I've reregistered creatures, all to no avail. Anyone have advice on how I might fix this?

(edit: I should add that I looked for Mihail's mod, which is apparently a Nexus mod and is set to hidden)

You do unfortunately need the original mod to make the compatibility patch work. Without Mihail's mod there are no textures for it to use so you should remove that patch because it's pointing to something that doesn't exist for your setup.

59 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

You do unfortunately need the original mod to make the compatibility patch work. Without Mihail's mod there are no textures for it to use so you should remove that patch because it's pointing to something that doesn't exist for your setup.

Thank you kindly, looks like that was the issue. I'd mistaken the multipatch for a requirement.

The hall of the dead is back to normal, and the zombie breeding will just have to wait until Mihail opens up shop again!

Hi there, I was just wondering.

I haven't really been having problems that I'm aware of, but I just noticed the warning that says to put MNC after XPMSE skeleton, and have just done that in case it fixes any yet unknown issues I may have in future.

The big question now is, where should I put ABC? it's a skeleton based mod, so should it go before or after XPMSE, and before or after MNC?

9 hours ago, vladeemer said:

Thank you kindly, looks like that was the issue. I'd mistaken the multipatch for a requirement.

The hall of the dead is back to normal, and the zombie breeding will just have to wait until Mihail opens up shop again!

No problem, glad it was an 'easy' fix. ;)

So you have a couple options. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/37834630?tab=user+files is where Mihail is sharing his mods and the textures you want may be in a pack that's still available but you would have to check.

There's also Demonic Creatures which uses a lot of Mihail's creations and other new creatures. It might be more than you're looking for though, since it adds a whole lot more creatures then just zombie dogs. Personally I like the variety and occasional shocking surprise after so many Skyrim playthroughs.

1 hour ago, AnonAngelion said:

Hi there, I was just wondering.

I haven't really been having problems that I'm aware of, but I just noticed the warning that says to put MNC after XPMSE skeleton, and have just done that in case it fixes any yet unknown issues I may have in future.

The big question now is, where should I put ABC? it's a skeleton based mod, so should it go before or after XPMSE, and before or after MNC?

Before of course. The ABC bones are included on the MNC skeleton's together with the ASOS and the XPMSE bones. So you have to place the MNC after any other mod in conflict except for those that comes with a patch for MNC.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, PolarisFluff said:

Is it possible to change the required arousal for animals to show their stuff? I want to set it higher, it currently happens at 20 for me which is far too low. I also don't see a panel for this in mcm

it's in CF's MCM.

40 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it's in CF's MCM.

Hot damn, you got back to me fast! Is it "Arousal Threshold" in general > arousal? Because i have it at 50 and animals still have a hard-on at 20.

Edit: Its actually 19?? such a weird number

Edit 2: Nope setting it to 19 made it go hard and then immediately soft. Maybe some kind of mod conflict? I can post my load order if you need it. Seems if i set exposure manually in sexlab aroused it decreases it by one for some reason.

Edit 3: Another animal respected the 50 rule. Definitely seems like some kind of conflict but idk how to sort it out without ruining my save. Currently running Sexlab, sexlab aroused, SOS, animal SOS, more nasty critters, hentaicreatures, matchmaker, slanimationloader, hornycreatures, SL aroused creatures. in Creature framework creatures appear to be managed by Animal SOS

Edited by PolarisFluff
1 hour ago, PolarisFluff said:

animal SOS

that one would likely be it, if my memory serves me right you are meant to set the Arousal Threshold super low for that mod, it's meant to trigger low so you can see the "erecting effect" that it has.

honestly that mod should of been done way differently than how it was.

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

that one would likely be it, if my memory serves me right you are meant to set the Arousal Threshold super low for that mod, it's meant to trigger low so you can see the "erecting effect" that it has.

honestly that mod should of been done way differently than how it was.

Damn. That mod just adds the animations for erections right? Why does it even mess with levels, thats so weird. Are there any mods I can replace it with and if i remove it will the creatures just transition to erect without an animation?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, Tlam99 said:

CF  and SLA get's gender preference from Sexlab.

SLA cell scan is default 2 min, reduced it now to 15sec and spawned a Hentai chaurus.

It is listed as heterosexuell, changed this to bisexuell.

Are basically all creatures male or will they be "transformed" into male ?

Then the original heteosexuell will still be active, and the chaurus only mates male and the schlong will not appear.

Just thinking, it could be related to something like that, as it sometimes works or doesn't work, like chance male or female gender on start.

will try a horse now, the chaurus I spawned and set to bi raped me at once with schlong.

Out of curiousity, how do you change creatures to bi or gay in Sexlab with XEdit?

Edited by mykhe7
clarification

Hey love this mod! I'm having a strange issue with one of the animations. for Leito's nonconsensual threesome with the canine (MFC) for some reason my player character (a male) gets placed in the female's position. I tried pressing the Sexlab hotkey for swapping actor positions but this doesn't fix the issue. Does anyone know if this is a load order issue? I double-checked in the json files and the sex of male and female appear to be in the right spot.