More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

7 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Just adding that I too am crashing anytime I get near a horse.  I use no horse mods of any kind.  I sexed nearly every creature I could find, avoiding where I knew horses were.  The second I got near one, instant CTD.  Using v11e.

EDIT:  I removed the .hkx file from data/meshes/actors/horse/character assets and I get no more crashing around horses and animations with them seem fine.  I noticed I already had a skeleton.hkx file for the Horse in an adjacent folder named Characters.

that's even more confusing, if there is something wrong with the hkx then i should be crashing as well......WHY IS MY GAME CRASH PROOF?!?!

6 hours ago, seahorse said:

Any plans to add more critters?

At least michail's mastiffs.

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

5 hours ago, Aurastryke said:

Will there be support for the goblins from the carved brink mod?
They're using reikling skeletons I think but I'm not sure how to register the custom race.

i'll look into it later, but right now i'm trying to solve this fucking horse mystery.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Any chance you could nip round and clean my gutters?

https://store.irobot.com/default/looj-gutter-cleaning/irobot-looj-330/L330020.html

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the entire point of MNC was to reduce the number of mods people needed to track down & install, since moveable horse/creatures dicks are quickly becoming a requirement for some SLAL Packs that means i need to start adding minimum bare bone support for such animations, this means adding skeletons with extra nodes and meshes with extra weight painting + updating all patch meshes to be compatible as well.

Convenient horses (where the problem seems to be by the sounds of it so far) is a bit of a bastard to deal with regardless because there nifs are connected to a animation event that removes there manes when armors are applied to them, but so far i have not been able to reproduce the crashing problem on my end.

Enhanced Mighty Dragons Reborn is a fucking shit show of 57 esp files all with different names, this makes it fucking hard for me to make a proper patch for it...but however a half assed patch is easy for you to do:

1. have whatever of the 57 esps you have installed load after MNC(and HCOS if installed).

2. load them & MNC into TES5Edit.

3. make the overridden NPC "Worn Armor" lines match MNC's lines.

4. done.

This is a good idea, but I think considering the amount of mods out there, this just makes compatibility more of an issue for anyone who has an inovative idea for horses or dragons or whatever. And I am also talking about the really good non adult mods (e.g. EMD or now Convenient Horses) which end up conflicting for the most part. But it is your mod.

About EMD, you only need 4 out of the 3000 esps installed and I even merged those 4 to 1. There are many esps because of the different difficulty options in the fomod, but a full install requires 3-6 esps when not merged, which I agree with you is a lot of esps for just one mod. The best thing to do, would be to just choose a difficulty and work with that and ignore the others, at least then people like me would enjoy your mod and the difficulty and superb AI that EMD offers :D.

Glad I caught this page before I flushed my 28 month old save. I don't know if this is a help or not. I repeated this crash a half a dozen times or more and could not tie it to anything. I would leave the front door of Riverwood Keep with a few followers and the game would crash. A couple of times as soon as I materialized, a couple of times when I was on the Riverwood bridge and once I got as far as 100 meters past the bridge towards Whiterun. When I saw this page yesterday I went in game I saw that My horse (game horse) Viljas and Selene Kates Horse were around the entrance. I backed out and reverted everything to 11.c, opened the game and no more CTD's. I don't use Convenient Horses. The various timing of the CTDs seemed to me that perhaps a creature scan from SexLab Aroused might cause the crash. Viljas animals are not affected by Sexlab and probably not Selene Kates horse either but my horse is. I hope you have good luck sorting this out.

31 minutes ago, Shubal said:

The various timing of the CTDs seemed to me that perhaps a creature scan from SexLab Aroused might cause the crash

I don't use horses so this problem has not affected me but you could try altering the range and frequency of the SLA scans. I generally half the radius (192 down to 96) and double the time (5 up to 10 secs).

Can someone help me? I just updated from 11.1G to 11_4E. Now when I use hentai creature Boar spell it spawned a Fox instead and that fox is not interactive.  I also have ABC 0.6 installed if that matter.

What cause this and how do I fix it? I already tried clear and re add spell from hentai creature mcm menu and re-register all mods from CF mcm menu

7 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Can someone help me? I just updated from 11.1G to 11_4E. Now when I use hentai creature Boar spell it spawned a Fox instead and that fox is not interactive.  I also have ABC 0.6 installed if that matter.

What cause this and how do I fix it? I already tried clear and re add spell from hentai creature mcm menu and re-register all mods from CF mcm menu

remove the spells with it's MCM and then re-add them.

or if that fails....

remove the spells and save & quit, then turn off the esp, reload the save and resave it, now turn the esp back on and re-add the spells with the MCM.

57 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

remove the spells with it's MCM and then re-add them.

or if that fails....

remove the spells and save & quit, then turn off the esp, reload the save and resave it, now turn the esp back on and re-add the spells with the MCM.

Thank you. I disable the esp, resave, enable the esp and it working now. I have another question though. How do I spawn boar with riekling on it? I read in the change log that now the board spawn random with or without riekling on it. That don't seem to be intuitive. Shouldn't they be separate spell? I try spawn the boar several time and still not get the riekling rider :(

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

I read in the change log that now the board spawn random with or without riekling on it. That don't seem to be intuitive.

the scripting is a bitch to deal with so i like to cheap out wherever i can to avoid it.

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

I try spawn the boar several time and still not get the riekling rider

it should be a 50/50 chance but sometimes skyrim just likes being a asshole, so just try spawning even more, statistically one has to show up eventually.

I am having an issue where , when I load skyrim, I am getting a black screen but with sound, and music. Problem is this only happens when have have a few certain things enabled. With the rest of my mod list enabled, excluding the problem items, the game loads like normal. The problem items are 2 animation packs, BDIC, and FNIS creature pack. I've tried loading each one of the items individually on its own, with it giving me a black screen + music. I really need to have creature pack loaded to use MNC. Anyone have a clue what the problem might be? 

1 hour ago, denk21 said:

I am having an issue where , when I load skyrim, I am getting a black screen but with sound, and music. Problem is this only happens when have have a few certain things enabled. With the rest of my mod list enabled, excluding the problem items, the game loads like normal. The problem items are 2 animation packs, BDIC, and FNIS creature pack. I've tried loading each one of the items individually on its own, with it giving me a black screen + music. I really need to have creature pack loaded to use MNC. Anyone have a clue what the problem might be? 

i don't know what that would be, that's not a problem i recall seeing before.

hopefully someone else here knows the answer.

Looks like Hentai Creatures or\and Creature Framework doesn't support some of the SexLab settings. Not only timing what I wrote about earlier, but also voices and expressions. Expressions are basicly active, but the changes I make don't get applied. Human voices are unchangable at all, that's for sure, because I spent a bit of time on testing that out. When I start human-to-human animation through Follow me 4 Sex, NPC and PC use the voice appointed to them. If I launch creature-to-human animation via Hentai training, there's the only one male voice active, no matter of MCM settings. Can say nothing about female voices though. Any chance of getting those fixed?

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i know nothing about that, i'm not a scripter and i did not make Hentai Creatures, i just add stuff to it.

And what should I do?

On 4/5/2019 at 7:46 AM, denk21 said:

Use savegame script cleaner to check your save (with BDIC and FNIS cp installed and activated) for orphan scripts. If there are orphan scripts, clean them. Also make sure you have all dependencies of BDIC and FNIS cp installed.

Don't know if this will help or not, but being aware of the current "horse crashing" problem, I thought I'd post any info I can provide.  I don't crash anymore when using v11_4E since installing Baka Factory's ABC HDT mod.  Prior to installing his mod, I still managed to get MNC v11_4E to stop crashing around horses by just removing skeleton.hkx from data/meshes/actors/horse/characterassets which came from the MNC mod.  But, after installing Baka Factory's horse skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx, I didn't get any crashing.

I don't use any horse mods such as Convenient Horses.

Below, I've highlighted in red potentially relevant information, but I'm no expert on what is necessarily relevant to fixing this problem.

Firstly, here is my load order, which follows the load order advice from MNC's mod page:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
PubicMeshColorRE.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
titkit.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
IridumEyes2.0.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
Unique Grasses.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
[KijikoHair_MalePack].esp=1
MeridaHair.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
RailLight.esp=1
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
CharmingHighHeels.esp=1
AncientTonguesGreatSword.esp=1
ISD_LongclawCraft.esp=1
PrettyMotionMCM.esp=1
HDTSextoys.esp=1
KomRoseButt.esp=1
Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp=1
Chain Metal Outfit.esp=1
Ruffle Lingerie.esp=1
XXCleadHH.esp=1
BeastessLair.esp=1
FalmerBikini.esp=1
SteelPlateBikini.esp=1
BandedIronBikini.esp=1
Dwarvenbikini.esp=1
DragonBoneBikini.esp=1
Wolfbikini.esp=1
SteelBikini.esp=1
BladesBikini.esp=1
[Dint] BDO Dark_Knight 2.esp=1
[Dint] BDO_Sor_Lumic.esp=1
[Dint] BDO_Tamer_Binari.esp=1
[Dint_and_Martin] Senua's Equipment HDT.esp=1
[dint999] Aloy's Outfit.esp=1
[dint999] HairPack.esp=1
[dint] BDO_Mystic_Dhyana.esp=1
MBO 0001 by Team TAL.esp=1
MBO 0027 by Team TAL.esp=1
MBO 0048.esp=1
Ebokini.esp=1
KuWaV3.esp=1
Solaze.esp=1
Milker Movil Armor.esp=1
GutsFollower.esp=1
Imaginator BETA.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp=1
Yggdrasil Music Replacer.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp=1
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
dc-untamed-000.esp=1
dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp=1
PeeAndFart.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
TTT_ArousedNips.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Equipable.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
NoRadialBlur.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

Secondly, here is the output to my hdtphysicsextensions.log which is throwing an error about hdtmalehorse.xml from the Beast HDT MNC v11_E4 mod.  I don't know if that is related to this horse crashing problem but it got my attention nonetheless.

Spoiler

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[04/06/19 08:18:46]INFO: Queue OK
[04/06/19 08:18:46]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[04/06/19 08:18:46]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[04/06/19 08:18:46]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : meshes\armor\BDO\Sorceress\Lumic\F\xml\b.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalehorse.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 8285b260 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - bone doesn't exist
[04/06/19 08:19:27]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 8285b260 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalehorse.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 8285b260 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - bone doesn't exist
[04/06/19 08:19:27]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 8285b260 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

---The above errors likely came from the two dead horses next to me where I loaded in---

[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtfingers.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:39]INFO: Cell changed...
[04/06/19 08:19:39]INFO: Add character 00000014
[04/06/19 08:19:40]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[04/06/19 08:19:50]INFO: Cell changed...

---Here is where I fast traveled to Whiterun Stables---

[04/06/19 08:19:50]INFO: Add character ff0009b0
[04/06/19 08:19:50]INFO: Add character 00000014
[04/06/19 08:20:06]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalehorse.xml
[04/06/19 08:20:06]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 8428da50 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - bone doesn't exist
[04/06/19 08:20:06]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 8428da50 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[04/06/19 08:20:06]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalehorse.xml
[04/06/19 08:20:06]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 8428da50 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - bone doesn't exist
[04/06/19 08:20:06]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 8428da50 NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

[04/06/19 08:20:06]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtfingers.xml
[04/06/19 08:20:06]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\weapons\weaponsling.xml
[04/06/19 08:20:06]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\weapons\weaponsling.xml
[04/06/19 08:20:08]INFO: Cell changed...
[04/06/19 08:20:08]INFO: Add character 0001a69c
[04/06/19 08:20:08]INFO: Add character 0001a69e
[04/06/19 08:20:08]INFO: Add character 00000014

2 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Don't know if this will help or not, but being aware of the current "horse crashing" problem, I thought I'd post any info I can provide.  I don't crash anymore when using v11_4E since installing Baka Factory's ABC HDT mod.  Prior to installing his mod, I still managed to get MNC v11_4E to stop crashing around horses by just removing skeleton.hkx from data/meshes/actors/horse/characterassets which came from the MNC mod.  But, after installing Baka Factory's horse skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx, I didn't get any crashing.

I don't use any horse mods such as Convenient Horses.

Below, I've highlighted in red potentially relevant information, but I'm no expert on what is necessarily relevant to fixing this problem.

Firstly, here is my load order, which follows the load order advice from MNC's mod page:

Reveal hidden contents

Secondly, here is the output to my hdtphysicsextensions.log which is throwing an error about hdtmalehorse.xml from the Beast HDT MNC v11_E4 mod.  I don't know if that is related to this horse crashing problem but it got my attention nonetheless.

Reveal hidden contents

"NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]" definitely exists in MNC's skeleton.nif, but not in the Baka skeleton.nif, so that's most likely where that error is coming from.

the skeleton.hkx situation is confusing because it's not crashing for everyone, the only difference between MNC and Baka's hkx is that MNC has 6 more nodes. (i already tried mixing and matching nif & hkx files to see if it would crash but i'm still not crashing)

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know how the dragons from  Diverse Dragons Collection SE (DDCse)  react with your mod? Are they counted as regular dragons and get the animatons and perhaps even the dragon penis?

as far as i can recall they are setup to use the stock dragon race, so they should have some basic support as is.