Is there an animated pose like Immersive Animated Poses in many pose lists?
I am using Immersive Animated Poses as a substitute for rest animation
The npcs show natural animations that move when they are on standby or at rest
Immersive Animated Poses is fantastic.
I simply do not use  motionless pose (no animation pose mod).
They are just garbage in my skyrim data folder

Put on the ring to watch the pose action, click npc, press the control key, then pull ...
I do not like these things.

------------------------

September 27 10:57 Add new comment---

The only pose I use for a long time is Immersive Animated Poses.
I knew it late today that it was made by famous animator RohZima in sexlab.
Really Immersive Animated Poses pose is king of pose mod

I know now that it's been updated recently.
I have to download ~^0^ 

I hope this RohZima animation pose will come up with mods that are randomly implemented in npcs
It will be very fantastic skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81568/?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn there is so many of them never got into poser mods until now, would love to see some kind of categories like adult poses and normal poses. Would be much easier. 

That's a good suggestion I could do something like that in the future but th for the suggestion and ikr there is alot and probs more I don't know about to.

Ty

So if I wanted to generate a file with PoserDataGen just for this latest pose pack to use with PoserHotKeys, what would I need to do? I'm already pretty loaded with animations and adding 405 or 1215 new slots with either of the Public Posers just to use 81 poses seems a bit wasteful. Seems like a pretty cool set of poses from the previews, though.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was much easier and quicker to just cull unneeded slots from Public Poser.

7 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

So if I wanted to generate a file with PoserDataGen just for this latest pose pack to use with PoserHotKeys, what would I need to do? I'm already pretty loaded with animations and adding 405 or 1215 new slots with either of the Public Posers just to use 81 poses seems a bit wasteful. Seems like a pretty cool set of poses from the previews, though.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was much easier and quicker to just cull unneeded slots from Public Poser.

glad u figured it out :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 2:54 PM, Cutie_DVa_Pie said:

a guess as im re modding my skyrim atm havent had the chance to use them yet 

hey pal! sadly my i did check the poses u did suggest but i couldnt find the cross leg sitting animation which was in the picture, though im not sure which version my posesre mods were! have u found it in ur testing yet?

10 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

hey pal! sadly my i did check the poses u did suggest but i couldnt find the cross leg sitting animation which was in the picture, though im not sure which version my posesre mods were! have u found it in ur testing yet?

You can download many of the pose previews from this site: http://deta-sky.org/page-194/

The site is Chinese language but the download names are in English.

Translated instructions:

How to use

After downloading the file, please expand at a suitable location.
    Please open the "index.html" in the expanded folder in the browser.

*edit: the closest match I could find is PinupPoser, Other2, Pose 42 but the head doesn't face the same way. Maybe somebody modified the hkx file or used NiOverridePoseAdjustments to turn the head forward.