Guest sirrinriss
4 hours ago, 7th Sinner said:

First one is locked away for $15 patrons though.

No it isn't, if you follow the link you get it from here. I'm not a patron of his but I downloaded it.

6 hours ago, sirrinriss said:

No it isn't, if you follow the link you get it from here. I'm not a patron of his but I downloaded it.

There is a password on the archive. I couldn't find it on BakaFactory's tumblr and I have seen 'you get access to my pose mods' as a $15 reward on his Patreon, so I assume it's for patrons.

Guest sirrinriss
8 minutes ago, 7th Sinner said:

There is a password on the archive. I couldn't find it on BakaFactory's tumblr and I have seen 'you get access to my pose mods' as a $15 reward on his Patreon, so I assume it's for patrons.

Just follow the links, to be fair using chrome to translate the page helps, he's given the password in the description of the patreon page (BakaFactory). He's released it publicly, it's not for patrons.

7 minutes ago, sirrinriss said:

Just follow the links, to be fair using chrome to translate the page helps, he's given the password in the description of the patreon page (BakaFactory). He's released it publicly, it's not for patrons.

Okay, I'm officially stupid :grimace:
Thanks for the info, I found that password.

Guest sirrinriss
1 hour ago, 7th Sinner said:

Okay, I'm officially stupid :grimace:
Thanks for the info, I found that password.

lol it's fine, they are very good poses actually!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/20/2018 at 11:06 PM, m0m0d0a2 said:

one of the poses packs won't appear in the poserdatagen from Poser Hotkeys. how can I make them appear?

Are u using the oldrim or sse poserhotkeys

Also from the mod page for poser hotkeys

Data Generation
PoserDataGen will try to automatically find your Skyrim directory the first time it's opened. Any detected posers you have installed will show up in the "Posers" section in the center of the application. If the "Posers" section is empty, it means the tool could not find your Skyrim directory, or it could not find any installed posers. If your Skyrim directory was not found, or if you want to point to a different Skyrim location, you can change your Skyrim directory using the “Change Skyrim Directory” button. Once a valid directory is chosen it is saved in the .config file for later use.

Once posers are listed in the "Posers" section, you can check and uncheck them to include or exclude them for data generation. Clicking "Generate Poser Data" will generate data files for the checked posers, overwriting any existing, older files in the output location. If you don’t have one already,
an empty Favorites data file will also be created for you. The Favorites data file will not be automatically overwritten by this tool if already present.

To the right of the "Posers" section there are some additional options you can check that will do more things during data generation:

• "Skip Missing Animations will force the tool to verify that a valid .HKX (animation) file exists for each and every pose being added to the data file. This prevents the addition of poses that are defined in the FNIS_*_List.txt file that have no accompanying animation file.
  • "Delete Old Poser Data" will delete all existing data files in the \PoserData\ folder, except for your Favorites. You can use this to remove data files for posers you have uninstalled.
  • "Reset Favorites Data" will reset your Favorites data file to its original, empty state. Use this if you want to clear your favorites list entirely.

Once the data files have been generated they should automatically be placed in \Data\SKSE\Plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\
The next time you open the Poser Hotkeys MCM menu you should see your changes reflected on the Poses page.