Everyones characters?

Guest mercury11

Awesome shot Armitage!

LilDevil:  Zephale is gorgeous, and the way her outfit exposes her cleavage gives it this nice sultry look.

Guest mercury11

@Phoenix4k:  Gorgeous girl! 

@LilDevil and SenReality:  All of my screenshots are edited in Photoshop.  I don't use any type of 3rd party software to take take screenshots, I just use to the good old print screen key.  I am running a decently high end graphics card, a 2GB ATI 5870, and run the game at 24x AA.  Other than that, it's all post work.  I put up two pictures,  the first one is undedtited, and the second is edited

Princess.jpg]

Ayleid+Princess+3.jpg]

@Roachboy

Love that char, and the armor really does suit her nicely

@mercury11

Wow, thanks for that, now I know it has to do with AA quality, and good ol fashion photoshop skillz.

If I'm not mistaken, are you fiddling with the color balance and brightness/contrast?

Guest mercury11

LeCreame.jpg

In Training :)

Well is that a bit naughty!  Getting herself all creamy and no one around to lick it up ;D

Great character Roachboy!  I see the nipple piercings would act as a distraction so she can slay her opponents.

Gorgeous girl Yarkan!  Love the armor.

My beloved character Sandaime which was meant to be a stereotypical Japanese \"good character\"' date=' by what I mean: extremely attractive but pure. When I play her, I disable Lovers mod so nothing goes against my will.

akwft5_th.jpg2h88g9u_th.jpghvxzlk_th.jpgdc57pu_th.jpg2j64ewg_th.jpg

..and her whore-ish sister who enjoys rather sophisticated pastimes.

hw0pp3_th.jpga57o6f_th.jpg13yed75_th.jpgojov4o_th.jpgwt9f2q_th.jpg

nice Chocoelf =) where can i get this 1piece bikini?

nice Chocoelf =) where can i get this 1piece bikini?

The swimsuit is a part of SBP's mod collection. It was known as SPB Suke Swimsuit, though it has been deleted from Nexus. The only way to obtain it is to download the whole collection (~100 mb).