Everyones characters?

Guest Loogie

I made a new girl, because the saves containing Joit are all kinds of crashy from yanking and installing mods constantly.

Here's Farrah.  She has some texture issues that come from the weirdness of using MBP's human race but I'm looking into how to fix that.  This is the first time I've actually found myself roleplaying a character; she's a teenage runaway (18 for legal purposes, of course) whose always wanted to be an adventurer, and now that she's whoring herself for the cash to buy basic equipment and often getting raped by the bad guys she bought the equipment to kill, she's finding out being a hero isn't all roses and sunshine.  I'm really proud of her face; she looks like a young adult, which is a hard look to pull off in a videogame - you're usually either looking at mid-20s or a kid - and I think I was successful in giving her a pouty know-it-all look.

screenshot12zs.jpg

screenshot4i.jpg

screenshot6fu.jpg

screenshot7m.jpg

screenshot10ch.jpg

screenshot8tm.jpg

From earlier in the thread, what race/bodymod is this?

Kethis-Nightblade.jpg

Kethiss-FloorChains2.jpg

If I could get a link to it and maybe the nipple piercing as well, that would be awesome.  Almost looks like a sexified Argonian...

While I'm on the subject of sexified beast races, is it possible to convert all the Khajit NPCs to Tabaxi?

If I could get a link to it and maybe the nipple piercing as well' date=' that would be awesome.  Almost looks like a sexified Argonian...

While I'm on the subject of sexified beast races, is it possible to convert all the Khajit NPCs to Tabaxi?

The argonian, because it is an argonian, you where right, is contained in the different XEOs. I personally use XEOSP++

It's a very clean install. You get a .BSA, so no fussing with all kinds of folders for deletion.

It also does the second thing you wants.

However, some NPC's are still vanilla-races, so not actually every beast is non-vanilla.

Hey guys, this is a little off topic but its been bugging me for awhile. Does anyone know how to get this character? Ive seen someone post it somewhere else on this website and someone else post another variation.

Im using 0.MBP1.4aFull, MBP++0.90, x117++0.76a 1.0 omod and Xoe5, Xeosp++.

So far nothing in character creation looks anywhere near this. Any help would be appreciated.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/ups18865.jpg/

The guy who posted this was also asking how to get his character to look like this.

^ I quit playing Nehrim cause the mods for it were so crappy. How did you get your character to look like that' date=' despite it being Nehrim?

[/quote']

Nothing out of the ordinary. Head06 replacer, HGEC body, Hi Rez texture replacer, the stuff everyone uses in standard oblivion, really.

^ I quit playing Nehrim cause the mods for it were so crappy. How did you get your character to look like that' date=' despite it being Nehrim?

[/quote']

Nothing out of the ordinary. Head06 replacer, HGEC body, Hi Rez texture replacer, the stuff everyone uses in standard oblivion, really.

Yea that's because the mod selection for Nehrim is so crappy we have to scrap stuff off the bottom of people's shoes just to find mods. I'm actually surprised they have HGEC and Hi Rez texture replacer. I might have to give it another install.

25tx3js.jpg

The main purpose of this post is the missing texture file for that.. ehh Imp? Well, if anyone knows it, could you please upload this missing texture file?

Don't mind the green hands, can't remove it once equipped.  :-\