Everyones characters?

rj5bclkf.jpg

Sooo... Still the request from one page back.. Could anyone please upload the Imp's head texture? My Imps all have purple heads  :o

Wow what hair is this verice?

Thats in the MBP - one of the rens I think, used it a few times my self, its also on orcs as fighter hair, looks pretty nice on her/his character

rj5bclkf.jpg

Sooo... Still the request from one page back.. Could anyone please upload the Imp's head texture? My Imps all have purple heads  :o

Wow what hair is this verice?

Thats in the MBP - one of the rens I think' date=' used it a few times my self, its also on orcs as fighter hair, looks pretty nice on her/his character

[/quote']

Not sure SenReality, it might be in MBP package. But I've never seen it there. It's Lightning's Wig from the Final Fantasy game rips in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=684.0.

Remember to use the patched ESP, the download link is in that thread somewhere. :)

This thread is so depressing; there's one beauty after another posted' date=' while every adventure of mine with the face sliders leaves my character confused and unsatisfied...

[/quote'] same here.... i just cant make good looking character....

Wow, you guys have some NIIIICE looking characters!

How DO you fix the facegen sliders...or are you making your characters in another app and importing them?

There has to be a way...My sliders in the Facegen stopped working after applying MBP.

Yes, very impressive / beautiful characters here ... I'm still struggling (never really content with what I can come up with).

I had to reinstall Oblivion over the last two days (about 20 Gigs of mods - maybe 300 or so merged into 200), but my character survived (thanks to FaceGen exchange) and has most of her equipment again:

screensho10.jpg

Guest TheEvilestTwin

Loli Elf =D

001khb.png

Still working on this chocolate elf, inspired by the Choco Elf research thread.  Gonna turn her into a companion once I finally get everything right:

002dor.png

Facegen exchange?

Is that how you all get such beautiful characters?

Not really ... it's a program that can take the face of a character in a savegame and put it on a character in another savegame ... so if you have created / found / downloaded a savegame with a beautiful character, you can put this face on your character.

For me it helps to keep a face even after reinstalling and having to start anew because I can't use the old savegames.

Guest mercury11

Thanks!

@Loogie and SenReality:  I made those leaking effects in photoshop.  She tends to get a bit creamy sometimes. ;D

Hunai looks devilishly sexy ;)