Everyones characters?

Crappy CS pic of my new character I'm working on. The hair has been a longstanding WIP of mine, it's been a struggle to get it to look right in the game but I am FINALLY happy with it. And it's 50,000 polys lol. HQ stuff ftw!

2ivz61v.jpg

New here so I thougt I would start of by introducing my character :)

Since I've first started to play Oblivion and until now I've always had only one single character: My nord blonde Swanhild. But she makes up for it by being a little special in regards of her appearance, which changed quite noticeably during her adventurer career ;)

This is Swanhild soon after she arrived from Skyrim and set her first foots into Cyrodiil.

swanhildslim.jpg

She quickly accustomed to the new land and soon developed a weakness for the local cuisine, the pastries in particular because she's always had a sweet tooth.

swanhildpies.jpg

It came what was bound to happen: Her love for the baked goods began to show and over time her naturally curvy shape started to become fuller.

swanhildduring3.jpg

Self-restraint was never one of her strengths and she always kept herself an opulent supply of her favorite goodies.

swanhildsweet.jpg

Slowly but surely she started to develop a little belly, but she never payed it much attention...

swanhildduring.jpg

...until recently she couldn't deny it anymore and was simply forced to.

swanhildchubby.jpg

Fortunately she's a self-confident nord gal so she wasn't upset for too long. By now she already doesn't mind showing off her well-rounded curves... which is certainly a good thing because getting clothing in her size isn't that easy in Cyrodiil ;)

swanhildplump.jpg

swanhildplump2.jpg

@Old Book

Haha, I wouldn't go so far to call that a story line... It's probably more something like a small explanation how she got into her current shape xD

@swiftwing

Thanks for the welcoming and always nice to hear that someone likes my body mod :)

Thats also a fine Amazon you got there, with a nice pair of thighs! But you should have also posted a shot which features a better view on her face... she seems to be quite tough and pretty at the same time, which I like, but the facial expression is a bit strange  ;)

Restarted with a New Old Character.

Remembering only confused nightmares, unsure of his own past and identity, Ace Flashheart woke in a ships cabin at the Imperial City Water Front. He felt that there was some subtle difference between himself and the people around him.

AceSexMage.jpg

Ace realized that he needed friends, money, and a goal. Ace quickly discovered that he was good at making friends.

ScreenShot76.jpg

With allies by his side, Ace was ready to try exploring this strange new land, and discovering the secret of his lost past.

KatHeroicNaughty.jpg

It would be a struggle, he knew. Sacrifices would have to be made. Ace made his decision. Any sacrifice was worth it, so long as it led to the Truth.

KatSkell.jpg