Everyones characters?

Ah that mod, never really got into it much I know how to use it and whatnaught in CS5 ... but was kinda barren, GSB mind sending me your altered one so I can pretty much use it as a base? since well ... that pic there just made me want to start looking into the photo studio abit more xD

Guest mercury11

Love the jungle lady  :)

Here's some more of Jordana's "creamy" adventures.

(In case anyone is wondering.  Her creamy goodness is all done in photoshop)

"There's nothing like a good pussy rub"

Pussy+Rub.jpg]

Someone's a bit tied up and a bit messy too!

Bondage+Maid.jpg]

"I want that little pussy of your's to cum all over this table, and then I'll take that out of your ass"

Creamer.jpg]

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming.  It's so warm and creamy"

Cumming.jpg]

"My pussy is just so wet and creamy, and I love the taste of my cum"

Pussy+cum.jpg]

I particularly liked the tears in the stockings, nice touch merc.

@sens, I think I will eventually package up what I have done for the photo studio mod as an add on, some of it. mainly the back ground images will be easy to use. Other stuff such as the props will require CS knowledge.

I have to many back logged projects to do it right now, but I do have most of the backgrounds I use saved as a PSD file. That much I can upload now and then anyone who is interested can create the textures.

It would be pretty cool to add in a command to change the background image in game, and to add to the props. I think my only gripe is the amount of time I spend out of game messing with this mod in the CS and the textures in photoshop.

One day I will really need to learn how to properly script instead of writing the broken lines of gibberish I try to pass off.

Guest mercury11

Thanks everyone!  Seems I got some jaws to drop  ;D

Here's something less creamy  :-*

"Yummy, he was so tasty!"

Bloody+Vamp.jpg]

"Don't fucking touch me!"

Bloody.jpg]

In+the+blink+of+an+eye.jpg]

My beloved character Sandaime which was meant to be a stereotypical Japanese "good character", by what I mean: extremely attractive but pure. When I play her, I disable Lovers mod so nothing goes against my will.

akwft5_th.jpg2h88g9u_th.jpghvxzlk_th.jpgdc57pu_th.jpg2j64ewg_th.jpg

..and her whore-ish sister who enjoys rather sophisticated pastimes.

hw0pp3_th.jpga57o6f_th.jpg13yed75_th.jpgojov4o_th.jpgwt9f2q_th.jpg

My beloved character Sandaime which was meant to be a stereotypical Japanese \"good character\"' date=' by what I mean: extremely attractive but pure. When I play her, I disable Lovers mod so nothing goes against my will.

Beautiful as well ;-; by the way, are those sex anims? or just poses? either way - wouldn't mind nabbing them o.o

Beautiful as well ;-; by the way, are those sex anims? or just poses? either way - wouldn't mind nabbing them o.o

Hah, thanks. These are animations (yay!) from the mod called Friends and Lovers (HanPL posted a version I am using). It's like the older version of Lovers, apparently it looks like on of the first mods that allowed you to have sex. The threesome animations is even meant to be in LoversGroup mod, but as far as I'm concerned it's very glitchy and no-one use it.

My beloved character Sandaime which was meant to be a stereotypical Japanese \"good character\"' date=' by what I mean: extremely attractive but pure. When I play her, I disable Lovers mod so nothing goes against my will.

Ah very sexy screenshots  8)