*blush*

I just tried it and it is way exciting and sexy, Scale is a bit too mean for me, like the mask he makes you wear is way fugly and definitively not sexy but the dialogues and the situation and the way you made it work is way cool, thanks for making this.

<3

1.The start action button from the npc to npc room doesn't work. The other 3 works (a white text appears on the upper left corner of the screen. But the start action doesn't say nothing.

2.The male npc is out of the cage' date=' is next to the table.

[/quote']

That was a big problem with 0.09 because the navmesh was broken. 0.09.2 fixed it for most people though. Can we check you're using the latest version. If you save with the mod running and load it again, the notification text should tell you the version numbers.

3.The alone female npc when it suppose so start the action she remain still' date=' my character goes naked and just stand in idle position behind her. If i talk again the dialog is the same as before(to start the action) and still nothing happens. (i play a female character). Also i cant move or do anything i must reload a savegame. After the reload i noticed that the collision is disabled.

[/quote']

That sounds like something fixed in 0.09.2 as well.

4.The argonian npc had some lag before started the action. I talked 3-4 times before started.

5.After the action started with argonian my character was out of place (a lot more to the left (it wasn't in front of the npc

6.After i used the book to summon the ghost penis and loaded a save before the first try..when i teleported again the book wasn't respawned

6.The dialog with the argonian got stuck. Couldn't finish the action. It stuck after (hurt me master' date=' use me .... (irgasm) ....then i have again this dialog) ... i have 14 black marks ...i even tried and got -25 .. so dunno form here what to do then reload a savegame

[/quote']

Then again, it's printing the black mark total so you must be up to date. Most odd.

LE: 5.it was an error from my game...now is ok.

6. I managed to get the gag final after a few tries ... and now no dialog available guess there isn't more for now :)

There is a chunk of dialogue still to write :)

I tried an experiment. I unpacked this mod's BSA' date=' and then reset AI. That at least made the initial encounter with Scaledick work, though I never got any of the slave_PC quest dialogue.

The problem pretty clearly is with my program. It had problems with one of the BSAs in an early version of dark Investigations, as well.

[/quote']

I was just about to suggest checking the BSA file. You can try "validate local cache" or whatever it is on Steam and see if any of your Skyrim files have been corrupted.

If you are using a mod manager like "Tes Mod Manager for Skyrim" then you may want to run archive invalidation* and then close it before running "GenerateFNISforUsers". Seems like "GenerateFNISforUsers" scans esm & esp files and they are added when the TESMM closes.

*for TESMM

left menu -> Utilities -> click the "archive invalidation" button

Could be a useful tip. I think the generator scans the meshes\actors\character\animstions\* looking for .txt files starting with FNIS_ ... but I don't know what other validation may be in there. Still' date=' if it unpacks loose files late in the process, there could be an issue.

Nice, but I must ask, hard to keep up with updates if you're making new threads and not updating the wiki either. There is no consistant source to check to be 100% certian I'm up to date. =(

The download thread here is the definitive place. A few alpha releases get batted around on IRC just to make sure they're not completely broken before I release them here.

I do keep forgetting to update the wiki, I must admit :(

*blush*

I just tried it and it is way exciting and sexy' date=' Scale is a bit too mean for me, like the mask he makes you wear is way fugly and definitively not sexy but the dialogues and the situation and the way you made it work is way cool, thanks for making this.

<3

[/quote']

Glad you're enjoying it. A bit more to come still.

1.The start action button from the npc to npc room doesn't work. The other 3 works (a white text appears on the upper left corner of the screen. But the start action doesn't say nothing.

[/quote']

That was a big problem with 0.09 because the navmesh was broken. 0.09.2 fixed it for most people though. Can we check you're using the latest version. If you save with the mod running and load it again, the notification text should tell you the version numbers.

3.The alone female npc when it suppose so start the action she remain still' date=' my character goes naked and just stand in idle position behind her. If i talk again the dialog is the same as before(to start the action) and still nothing happens. (i play a female character). Also i cant move or do anything i must reload a savegame. After the reload i noticed that the collision is disabled.

[/quote']

4.The argonian npc had some lag before started the action. I talked 3-4 times before started.

5.After the action started with argonian my character was out of place (a lot more to the left (it wasn't in front of the npc

6.After i used the book to summon the ghost penis and loaded a save before the first try..when i teleported again the book wasn't respawned

6.The dialog with the argonian got stuck. Couldn't finish the action. It stuck after (hurt me master' date=' use me .... (irgasm) ....then i have again this dialog) ... i have 14 black marks ...i even tried and got -25 .. so dunno form here what to do then reload a savegame

[/quote']

Then again, it's printing the black mark total so you must be up to date. Most odd.

6. I managed to get the gag final after a few tries ... and now no dialog available guess there isn't more for now :)

I have the v0.09.2 version and also the game says that i have it. I update directly from v0.03 could this be a problem ?

Figured it is more to come. I'm waiting for more :P

[/quote']

[/quote']

[/quote']

I have the v0.09.2 version and also the game says that i have it. I update directly from v0.03 could this be a problem ?

Always clean save, the 9.0.0.2 version works as intended

Played through the latest version - wow! I'm very impressed with the SSG team. The animations look excellent (even more so for an alpha) the dialogue is great, and the use of elements like the "Bound Phallus" are even lore friendly :). I was also surprised to see Skyrim's unique conversation dynamic put to use - talking while fucking. Brilliant! I'm definitely looking forward to future installments.

further note to vibe: just so you are 100% clear on the entire situation...

i started the sexrim mod original, gathering resources etc. about (or a little after) the same time doc started work on skyrim slavers guild mod... my hard drive that allows me to keep large amounts of information (including assets) died on me, so doc ended up taking over the sexrim mod.

this thread is the only one that you need to pay attention to for the sexrim resource mod... the other thread is defunked and not used (except to keep the data/assets i collected from oblivion).

as to skyrim slavers guild, there is only one thread that updates the mod file... any other threads are to help other people with their own work or are meant to be a 'inside'(i think you could call it) discussion for the development of SSG.

as for FNIS stuff you can pick up that program/mod here, but you can also get it (or set it up) via the nexus and the NMM (stupid mod manager) and it will update FNIS automatically through the NMM.

SkyUI MCM is a 3rd party mod that has nothing to do with sexrim mods, except on our side to use the MCM parts of it when it is released... also on the nexus (excellent mod to have anyways).

Good good :) Progress is a little slow on account of kittens at the moment' date=' but we are moving forward.

Always clean save, the 9.0.0.2 version works as intended

Good advice. I want my mods to be upgradable in normal use, but right now things are a bit in flux, and properties and quests that exist in one release may not be there in the next one,

Once things stabilise a little it should be different. But for now, a clean save is the best bet.

Played through the latest version - wow! I'm very impressed with the SSG team. The animations look excellent (even more so for an alpha) the dialogue is great' date=' and the use of elements like the "Bound Phallus" are even lore friendly :).

[/quote']

Thank you for the kind words :) I think "lore friendly" is often as simple as showing a little respect for the setting.

I was also surprised to see Skyrim's unique conversation dynamic put to use - talking while fucking. Brilliant! I'm definitely looking forward to future installments.

That was a bit of a happy accident. I had planned to have animation between message boxes' date=' but the messages freeze the animation. So I added dialogue expecting the same, and found the animation played on. So I thought "I can make use of this..."

It should be useful for more consensual sex acts as well. "If I roll over onto my back, do you think you can climb on top?"

i started the sexrim mod original, gathering resources etc. about (or a little after) the same time doc started work on skyrim slavers guild mod... my hard drive that allows me to keep large amounts of information (including assets) died on me, so doc ended up taking over the sexrim mod.

Not entirely without self interest - I want the sex framework for SSG. And if I'm going to do the work anyway, I might as well make it available to everyone.

Is there anyway to change offset? I have a shorter model and some of the animations don't work correctly. I've turned up the one on the table to about 15 any only seems to effect the models in the cage.

Oh, also.. Its tell me to talk to cullian after doing the whole thing with scale. I walk up to him and it won't let me talk to him at all, or anyone for that matter.

i forgot to bring this up in the ssg thread, so im gonna do it here before i go to bed...

why is there so much stinking lag attached to the ssg questline (what there is of it currently), because only when i was in areas were interaction with that quest was there huge amounts of lag... not sure what it might be with the game engine but i do know what it is acting like, and thats a memory leak.

grammar/spelling (my spelling is bad already so i might not have much room to talk) and animations/allowing followers to do the girl instead/ and possibly some pathing needs to be checked and setup... im sure you already know about this stuff.

there is a bit of precedence for some animal/human sexual interaction in the TES lore... but its vague and obscure to be used for questlines, it could be setup as a way to keep training slaves without 'over taxing' slave trainers stamina. many of the animals could have been bred for training humans in the past and the 'wild' offspring could have some tendencies there. could be that some twisted wizard was messing magically with a group of animals that got loose and have passed on whatever the wizard did to them.

or they could have been descendants of the dogs/wolves that were trained in the oblivion mod :D

its a group effort, plus the community that tests and runs the alpha versions released so far are a part of the equation.

so thank you for your participation, you have helped with spotting glitches and major issues... given insights into new directions for scripting as well as ideas for quests and situations.

remind him that he isn't living in the Third Era.

Classic. I chuckled.

Some lines just write themselves :)

Is there anyway to change offset? I have a shorter model and some of the animations don't work correctly. I've turned up the one on the table to about 15 any only seems to effect the models in the cage.

Not yet. The table buttons do only affect the actors in the npc cage. It's mainly to help debug positions.

I could probably sort out something along the lines of a dynamic player offset' date=' xlovers style.

Oh, also.. Its tell me to talk to cullian after doing the whole thing with scale. I walk up to him and it won't let me talk to him at all, or anyone for that matter.

Yeah, the post-scaledick dialouge isn't finished yet.

why is there so much stinking lag attached to the ssg questline (what there is of it currently)' date=' because only when i was in areas were interaction with that quest was there huge amounts of lag... not sure what it might be with the game engine but i do know what it is acting like, and thats a memory leak.

[/quote']

No idea. It could be to do with the script size, or the way I structured the dialogue. I'm trying a few things to sort it out. If we can't make it any shorter, maybe I can at least make it more fragrant.

grammar/spelling (my spelling is bad already so i might not have much room to talk) and animations/allowing followers to do the girl instead/ and possibly some pathing needs to be checked and setup... im sure you already know about this stuff.

Yeah' date=' there's a lot of rough edges still. And I'm not gettng a lot of dev time right now, just to make matters worse.

there is a bit of precedence for some animal/human sexual interaction in the TES lore... but its vague and obscure to be used for questlines, it could be setup as a way to keep training slaves without 'over taxing' slave trainers stamina. many of the animals could have been bred for training humans in the past and the 'wild' offspring could have some tendencies there. could be that some twisted wizard was messing magically with a group of animals that got loose and have passed on whatever the wizard did to them.

or they could have been descendants of the dogs/wolves that were trained in the oblivion mod :D

I do plan to support human/animal scenes.

The Argonian works well and the dialogue is good. Looking forward to great things from you :P

Good' date=' glad he's working :)

- While the argonian does work fairly well at this stage, the curious thing is that he's visible from first person, then disappears in 3rd person view unless you zoom out rather far. Also, tfc sometimes causes the characters to slide apart.

I think it'd the near clipping distance. I'm not sure what I can do about that offhand. The sliding apart thing is a bit of a mystery though.

- The cowgirl in the test spot with the buttons seems to be misaligned

I noticed that as well. I think I'll need to re-do the alignment adjustment system so it works in 3d' date=' and then get some better numbers for these things.

- The two girls in the entrance are totally misaligned for me, using my female character with bound phallus, like a foot or more of space between them.

I think that's a side effect of the idle marker I'm using to make them kneel. If they stand up afterwards and you go again, the line up is near perfect. Just another baffling niggle really. If I can work out a fix, I'll implement it.

it looks like he's using stuff from AP and Forbidden Romance. The AP anims shouldn't have conflict issues. I keep meaning to add them in; mainly it's working out what file does what that puts me off.

Got to bite the bullet sometime, I suppose.

Those images are promising chris gotta say well done! And in regards to mini lovers' date=' does it allow npc on npc actions without disabling clipping?

[/quote']

Thanks and Im Not Sure , but it looks a bit different .:P

I need to learn a few scripts from there too . its still to early to say anything though .

Cheers

Doc you Shud Check out mini Lovers ' date=' It Positions the NPC Perfectly , Moreover that script intrigues me cause im sure we can use it for some carry animations later on .

[/quote']

Two votes for minilovers, I'll check it out :)

RL's been a bit mental this weekend, but it needs looking at, certainly.

Since Photo bucket is Down For Me.

I'll post Here

I was also thinking Stages ' date='

[/quote']

Yep, that looks awesome.

For stages, the best approach is going to be to stitch the animations together in the behaviour files. We do it that way and we can get engine-fast transitions and not have to wait on Papyrus threading. The problem there is that the tools are not all in place yet.

The alternative is to allow sequences of animations at the sexrim warehouse level ... which is something else we'll probably need to do, tbh. In fact, like AP style animations, it won't hurt to support both approaches.

Minilovers is nice' date=' the animations are excellent. However it uses a spell based system to get working so I don't know if that'll work for what you are trying to do. Check out minilovers alternate it has more options including a beta combat rape.

[/quote']

Spells aren't a problem. The spells will use script effects and the script mechanism can be used elsewhere - always assuming the source files are bundled with the mod. If not, I'm reduced to disassembling the pex files and guessing.

Does minilovers support NPC-on-NPC sex though? That's the tricky case. Stuff where the PC takes part is easy :)

For stages, the best approach is going to be to stitch the animations together in the behaviour files. We do it that way and we can get engine-fast transitions and not have to wait on Papyrus threading. The problem there is that the tools are not all in place yet.

I really haven't looked much into any of this, but does allow putting animations stages into the behaviour file to control them script wise (so telling them to use which stage at a given time)? Because if not it would limit its usefulnes as a framework to be used by other mods, as customizability (having an animation fit the scene rather than having a scene fit the animation) is an important issue.

I do hope you go with MiniLovers Doc....I recently lost my whole game and had to have my Microsoft re-installed because a corrupted 1.7 AP file some how managed to find it's way into my Microsoft Files (apparently a rare event, but can happen)...so am feeling rather shy of the idea of having the AP in my system again and I would love to use this mod....I hadn't been able to download this mod because of the corruption in my system, but all lights are green now and I'm up and running finally...:-D...my game had been broken for the past 3 weeks, it had been murder...:-(