i still plan on adding a dragon variant based on DnD style

want to use this one till i can get or make something better:

I'll give it a shot. Not had much practice at adding new meshes' date=' let along six limbed ones, but I can get it into the mod, anyway

I managed somehow to make animation work. Don't ask me how because i have no idea but i did it. I just installed and uninstalled sextim,fins and asx cople of times and keep making clean saves, using the fins user generator all the time.

Good news.

Finally it worked' date=' though now asx doesn't work anymore (well to be hones dunno if it worked even before because never tested ...just installed it and forgot to test it every time) but no biggie. Anyway...the animation are great..a little off in some places like people mentioned before but are good.

[/quote']

There's a Fnis_Fnis project in the standard install that should have the 2.0 definitions for all the official FNIS mods. You could try running that with the modder tool. Also it's worth checking the user tool output to see if it mentions the mods you're interested in.

The get me out thing doesn't work for me ... sometimes the table guy does nothing ..sometimes it cast a spell that put some things on my character ...like blood splats. And after i make them work' date=' the dialog is even buggy. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 times to start the animation..and some times after 2 or 3 line of dialog it wont advance anymore, need to press tab and then talk again to continue from where i was. And if the "tcl" bug is on the animation wont start, at least for me, the dialog goes on but the animation won't, just idle pose for bot npc and player.

[/quote']

Hmm ... what gender PC? Guys and gals get a different experience of the spells.

I liked the thing that if you resist you become a slave and can't get out but if you go intro the game you won't become a slave but a slut. Nice thinking.

Thank you. Scaledick has a few more surprises up his ... errm' date=' sleeve.

Oh and i got the spell to teleport there after i used the console to teleport there

That makes sense. Having quests start up at the start of the game can break Helgen if modders aren't careful. So I set this up to kick off when you first pick something up, or when you change location. That means grabbing a sword in vanilla startup or arriving the in the prison cell in Live Another Life. So cocing in probably registered as a change of location and started the quest.

Also a little question..will this mod have an option to bang anyone like animated prostitution ? or something similar ?...imo it will be a nice option :)

Well now ... The idea is that Sexrim' date=' like Sexout, doesn't do anything in and of itself. It's just a library that makes it easier to write mods that do things. So an AP style bang anyone option isn't in the cards. But if someone wants to make sexrim-sex, that should be fairly simple.

Oh and one more thing ... can you add some lights in the test cell if you gonna keep using it? i have to use torches or candle light to see anything :)

That's odd. Unlike Valtheim Holdfast, I didn't monkey with the lighting at all. it should all be good plain default bright ambient lighting. Are you using a darker dugeon mod at all?

Wow that's promising... But it should need some lights in here, I don't know if thats because of my configuration (midhrastic ENB), but it was really too dark.

I ended up flying and going through the floor.

Dear Doc, would you need some voice acting for the bearded man who runs the place ? I'd love to (Im French but I don't have the accent).

Female player.

That's odd. Unlike Valtheim Holdfast, I didn't monkey with the lighting at all. it should all be good plain default bright ambient lighting. Are you using a darker dugeon mod at all?

I am using an custom enb that makes dungeons and things darker. No biggie i was just asking.

Wow that's promising... But it should need some lights in here' date=' I don't know if thats because of my configuration (midhrastic ENB), but it was really too dark.

[/quote']

That's another vote for lighting. I'd hoped to save some time by using default lighting, but it looks like lighting mods change the default settings. Which is obvious now I think about it.

I'll add some lights. It was a bit brighter than I liked, anyway.

I ended up flying and going through the floor.

Sounds like the collision problem. A fix for that should be in the next release. Tomorrow with a little luck.

Dear Doc' date=' would you need some voice acting for the bearded man who runs the place ? I'd love to (Im French but I don't have the accent).

[/quote']

Could do. I want to get this finished in the next week or so, so I don't have the same concerns for long term dialogue as I do for SSG. Let me get the dialogue finalised and we'll come back to it :)

looks amazing! have totry this one day

Going to be even better' date=' soon! :)

Not sure if it's been noted, but if you punch five or seven as they kneel in the reception area, they both stand, become untied, and run.

mmm... They weren't supposed to be bound so much as kneeling submissively, so that's not the end of the world. Still, making bound slave girls stay where they're supposed to be during combat is an ongoing problem.

All suggestions gratefully considered.

I also have the clashing head/body color issue with four - redguard body with breyton-shade head.

Also fixed' date=' should be out tomorrow.

Female player.

I had some problems getting him to cast the spell promptly myself. In fact I might just skip the casting and call moveto from the script fragment.

Still, you shouldn't be getting blood splatters. Is this quite a long standing character? I'm seeing issues with saves for characters that have had a lot of mods installed and uninstalled. Maybe that could be the problem.

I am using an custom enb that makes dungeons and things darker. No biggie i was just asking.

That's at least two reports of that problem. OK, I'll add some lights. The place could do with some atmosphere, anyway.

Still' date=' you shouldn't be getting blood splatters. Is this quite a long standing character? I'm seeing issues with saves for characters that have had a lot of mods installed and uninstalled. Maybe that could be the problem.[/quote']

Yes it is. I'm max lvl and almost finished all quests in skyrim. And about mods installed...well i think i have 100+ ..maybe here is the problem.

Tried this out today and it was fun. My PC was female and at first I didn't think there was anything for me until I met the Argonian. That was great. The dialog was fun to play with. I actually felt trapped in the situation. After a while of wondering if I was stuck there I was kind of released. I spoke with the man at entrance and thought that was it. I was very happy to find out that things became a lot more interesting. Very interesting work.

Unfortunately, at this point my PC was starting to fall through the floors and I tried to toggle tcl on and off with no success. I ended up using coc whiterun because I couldn't fix the issue. I ended up where I tried to go near Whiterun but my PC still couldn't equip clothes or weapons or anything like that. I'm guessing the controls got stuck from the scene with the Argonian.

I saved before I went to the SSG training area, so all is good. Love the work you're doing and enjoyed this tester. Thanks.

Yes it is. I'm max lvl and almost finished all quests in skyrim. And about mods installed...well i think i have 100+ ..maybe here is the problem.

I don't suppose you could do a log file and stick it on pastebin for me? it might shed some light on the matter.

Tried this out today and it was fun. My PC was female and at first I didn't think there was anything for me until I met the Argonian. That was great. The dialog was fun to play with. I actually felt trapped in the situation. After a while of wondering if I was stuck there I was kind of released.

Yeah' date=' the slavery aspect is still a bit work-in-progress. I'm going to expand in it a little over the next week or so. Not as much as I could do, because I want to keep some surprises for Secunda's Watch.

I spoke with the man at entrance and thought that was it. I was very happy to find out that things became a lot more interesting. Very interesting work.

Unfortunately' date=' at this point my PC was starting to fall through the floors and I tried to toggle tcl on and off with no success. I ended up using coc whiterun because I couldn't fix the issue. I ended up where I tried to go near Whiterun but my PC still couldn't equip clothes or weapons or anything like that. I'm guessing the controls got stuck from the scene with the Argonian.

[/quote']

mmm.. you get your hands tied (unless you've made him very very happy) and can't access your inventory or cast spells. There is supposed to be a way out, but I didn't quite get around to that bit. :rolleyes:

The sinking through the floor is a side-effect of the npc-npc cell and the way I handled collision. A fix is forthcoming :)

I saved before I went to the SSG training area' date=' so all is good. Love the work you're doing and enjoyed this tester. Thanks.

[/quote']

Glad you liked it. More on its way :)

For those of you with lighting mods that find the place too dark, I'm working on some lights now:

OOd5m.jpg

I don't really know a lot about modding so don't know how feasible this would be but... you could try placing a paralysis type spell effect on them (without the player having to actually cast it on them themselves)whe combat starts. The main problem I would imagine would be getting them out though. Could set it to a timer. Alternatively set it so the AI recognizes when it is out of combat and then ends it. Or dialogue options to end it.

Again don't know how much of that would be possible, if any of that would even be possible.

Not sure if it's been noted' date=' but if you punch five or seven as they kneel in the reception area, they both stand, become untied, and run.

[/quote']

mmm... They weren't supposed to be bound so much as kneeling submissively, so that's not the end of the world. Still, making bound slave girls stay where they're supposed to be during combat is an ongoing problem.

All suggestions gratefully considered.

Ah, I see. They looked like they were tied, so I gave one of them a lil' tough love, expecting her to fall over like in the abandoned shack. I guess that's my suggestion then - you could try to dissect/reverse engineer what Beth is using in "With Friends Like These" and see if it could be applied here (while keeping the victim(s) alive, of course).

I don't really know a lot about modding so don't know how feasible this would be but... you could try placing a paralysis type spell effect on them (without the player having to actually cast it on them themselves)whe combat starts. The main problem I would imagine would be getting them out though. Could set it to a timer. Alternatively set it so the AI recognizes when it is out of combat and then ends it. Or dialogue options to end it.

Paralysis might do it. Unconsciousness will definitely work. It might be possible to just set the idle to ignore combat' date=' although some wiki comments suggest that might not work. If all else fails, I can put a collision box around them to make them stay put.

I'll have to experiment.

Ah, I see. They looked like they were tied, so I gave one of them a lil' tough love, expecting her to fall over like in the abandoned shack.

Yeah, the ropes come with the animation. I'm not good enough yet with animations to work out how to remove 'em.

I guess that's my suggestion then - you could try to dissect/reverse engineer what Beth is using in "With Friends Like These" and see if it could be applied here (while keeping the victim(s) alive' date=' of course).

[/quote']

Yeah, that's worth a look. I tried that before with the first Valtheim Holdfast level with all the caged girls, but they always got up and ran around when combat started. Still, I know a bit more now than I did then, so it's got to be worth another look.

Of course it's possible that they don't run in DB02 because any blow kills, so combat never starts. We'll see :)

Hi , Doc I was Wondering

Are you using the Moveto command when using Paired Animations ?

ie using a marker ?

What I intend to do for all animations

is Create One point on the xyz axis to base the animations on

post-8726-13597877183791_thumb.jpg

For eg You Place a Marker X Where ever you want in the world

Place Pillory B on Marker X with the same co-ordinates

Place Actor A on Marker X with the same co-ordinates

Place Actor C on Marker X with the same co-ordinates

and so Forth ....

I will Position the Actors and Meshes Myself in Blender

this way you dont need to set any offsets for the animations

Also I can add the Pillory and other Stuff as animated objects too let me know , If you Want that

Cheers

Edit- Dont Use the Pillory and the Pillory anims Just Yet I will Add the Corrections and Re-Up them Soon

What I do is move everyone to the same co-ords as the first actor, the primary, and then you can specify offsets after that. But if they all just work from zero offset, that's even easier.

Ideally, I'd like to set up an idle marker with the pillory animation. A furniture marker would be even better, since otherwise we'll hit collision problems. In the mean time we can probably fake it by only using the stocks for scenes rather than have someone permanently idling there.

I haven't had a chance to load anything up so far, spent last night adding lighting to the level and today setting up a blank data folder so I can test this stuff a little better. I'm looking forward to seeing how some of it works though.

(I wonder if I can use a static as a primary ... That could open all sorts of possibilities :))

What I do is move everyone to the same co-ords as the first actor' date=' the primary, and then you can specify offsets after that. But if they all just work from zero offset, that's even easier.

Ideally, I'd like to set up an idle marker with the pillory animation. A furniture marker would be even better, since otherwise we'll hit collision problems. In the mean time we can probably fake it by only using the stocks for scenes rather than have someone permanently idling there.

(I wonder if I can use a static as a primary ... That could open all sorts of possibilities :))

[/quote']

Im Not so Sure Of Furniture markers , I Still Have to Run through FNIS and How it works

Although it should be possible to to make Furniture , I have done in NV its just that its confusing , to get the animation in Game .

The Zero Off set is Working Perfect with Collisions Off , and will post the Fix to the anims Soon in the other thread .

post-8726-13597877184333_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597877185094_thumb.jpg

Apart from that ,I was having a Look at the Slavers Wiki , and trying some experiments on bone parenting , and its been fun .

I had a look at the Ck Im Sure , We can Get Walk animations too in , Via FNIS .

Cheers

Double post on account of updated first page: New download' date=' mainly to fix grey face, lighting and collision issues.

See changelog for full details.

[/quote']

Just fyi most of the animations are broken for me after updating, except the two girls by the table are working. I ran the 'for users' FNIS tool a couple times to be sure.

wassup with the dead guy? lol

looks good.

Lol ' date=' the Lady In the Pillory May Have been , Looking at him .Damn Head Tracking :@ , so I killed him off :s

Cheers

[/quote']

LMAO, jealousy over a NPC... so messed up lol

Ok' date=' I downloaded this and now I don't know what to do or where to go. XD

[/quote']

you should have a teleportation spell in your spellbook under conjeration but if not use this command in your console:

coc sexrimwarehousetestcell

that will teleport you instead

Im Not so Sure Of Furniture markers ' date=' I Still Have to Run through FNIS and How it works

Although it should be possible to to make Furniture , I have done in NV its just that its confusing , to get the animation in Game .

The Zero Off set is Working Perfect with Collisions Off , and will post the Fix to the anims Soon in the other thread .

[/quote']

I could always set up collision primitives for the posts to stop people walking through them. Maybe one for the cross bar that could be disabled when we wanted to put someone in the stocks. it could all be scripted from a script attached to the stocks

Apart from that ' date='I was having a Look at the Slavers Wiki , and trying some experiments on bone parenting , and its been fun .

I had a look at the Ck Im Sure , We can Get Walk animations too in , Via FNIS .

[/quote']

Now THAT sounds like fun :)

Just fyi most of the animations are broken for me after updating' date=' except the two girls by the table are working. I ran the 'for users' FNIS tool a couple times to be sure.

[/quote']

There do seem to have been some issues with that last update. I'll try and get another one in an hour or so.

Ok' date=' I downloaded this and now I don't know what to do or where to go. XD

[/quote']

you should have a teleportation spell in your spellbook under conjeration but if not use this command in your console:

coc sexrimwarehousetestcell

that will teleport you instead

If the spell doesn't appear, try dropping something, picking it up and waiting 10-15 seconds. You should see a notification message about "sexout teleporter spell added".

This. And scaledick and SSG trainer are spawning outside of their jail cells for me :s

Yeah. I screwed up badly on the navmesh. Fix is in the pipeline.

doc's working on fixing it.

its a known issue' date=' er issues... some of the stuff needs to be adjusted, he also forgot to move the spawners. plus he has more framework to work on for sexrim resource stuff.

[/quote']

Me, I blame the kittens. It's all their fault :)

[edit]

If you're finding that you can speak to the inhabitants, but they don't say anything back, try turning on subtitles. No VA yet so you need subtitles to tell what they're saying.