I really haven't looked much into any of this' date=' but does allow putting animations stages into the behaviour file to control them script wise (so telling them to use which stage at a given time)? Because if not it would limit its usefulnes as a framework to be used by other mods, as customizability (having an animation fit the scene rather than having a scene fit the animation) is an important issue.

[/quote']

I believe so. You can define variables as part of the animation and (I think) set conditions based on them. I'm not real clear on the details mysef, though. The conditions seem to be set in the CK Actions, for instance. It does mean though that you could have a variable where 0=Keeping Still,1=Slow,2=Fast,3=Very Fast and 4=Frantic. You can then set the animation variable from Papyrus and the animation playing will change automatically. It also means we can have one lead animation for all of them, and one exit animation as well.

But like I say, I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details, so if anyone knows better than I do, feel free to chip in.

I do hope you go with MiniLovers Doc....I recently lost my whole game and had to have my Microsoft re-installed because a corrupted 1.7 AP file some how managed to find it's way into my Microsoft Files (apparently a rare event' date=' but can happen)...so am feeling rather shy of the idea of having the AP in my system again and I would love to use this mod....

[/quote']

Well, I'm not going to use AP directly, if that helps. I am going to borrow the technique of using rotation to get around collision issues, because that seems to be our best bet at the moment for having scenes that the player can watch without me having to glue his feet to the floor for the duration.

For instance: I've been fiddling with a whorehouse mod, and setting up lots of radiant quests where various punters approach girls for sex and then they go off and have sex together. In most cases it'll be possible to spy on them. The trouble is if I disable collisions then they player will be able to walk through walls whenever anyone has sex, which will be pretty much all the time. On the other hand, if I don't then everyone is going to be fucking from three feet apart.

I hadn't been able to download this mod because of the corruption in my system' date=' but all lights are green now and I'm up and running finally...:-D...my game had been broken for the past 3 weeks, it had been murder...:-(

[/quote']

That's got to be annoying. Do you know what kind of file it was? I'd have thought it needed to be a dll to have that effect, and the last time I looked AP didn't do anything that exotic.

I hadn't been able to download this mod because of the corruption in my system' date=' but all lights are green now and I'm up and running finally...:-D...my game had been broken for the past 3 weeks, it had been murder...:-(

[/quote']

That's got to be annoying. Do you know what kind of file it was? I'd have thought it needed to be a dll to have that effect, and the last time I looked AP didn't do anything that exotic.

The suspect file came from a posted link in the AP thread for the 1.7AP...it was not in the AP's main download page, just feel I need to make that clear, as the AP modder was not responsible for posting that file at that time, I am guessing something happened to it or something was done to it elsewhere...the corruption came from a behavior file within it as far as we can tell, most likely the 'mt_behavior.hkx' file, this somehow transferred to my Microsoft and made it impossible for me to use mounted combat and any other Animation files...aka. the FNIS, ASX, MiniLovers, Sexrim, Slavery Guild, Dancing, etc...Trouble Shooting was completely ineffective, the FNIS was unable to detect it at all (FNIS reckoned everything was working perfectly), the AP Patcher had no effect, I had found a residue 'mt_behavior.hkx' file in my Skyrim Behavior files, but deleting it changed nothing...I ended up having to get a professional in and he is the one who discovered where the corrupting file at actually embedded itself....Was just about in tears a few times...:-(...But all good now...:-D....I am just feeling particularly wary after that experience.

the corruption came from a behavior file within it as far as we can tell' date=' most likely the 'mt_behavior.hkx' file, this somehow transferred to my Microsoft and made it impossible for me to use mounted combat and any other Animation files...aka. the FNIS, ASX, MiniLovers, Sexrim, Slavery Guild, Dancing, etc...Trouble Shooting was completely ineffective, the FNIS was unable to detect it at all

[/quote']

There's a basic incompatibility between AP and the FNIS based mods. They both modidify (or modified) mt_behavior.hkx but in different ways. So if you installed AP you broke FNIS and vice versa.

I'm going the FNIS route with SGG and Sexrim, so no problems there. I can use Josh's animations from inside FNIS and there won't be a problem.

Well I was looking forward to this mod but after installing everything I found out there was a problem with FNIS 3.1 and Vista 64-bit as GenerateFNIS_for_Users would not respond! I don’t think it's a UAC problem since I have Steam on a separate hard drive so it must be a .Net Framework 4.0 problem as suggested on the nexus, but even after trying a fix it still would not work so it looks like I'm screwed like a few more using Vita 64-bit!

Well I was looking forward to this mod but after installing everything I found out there was a problem with FNIS 3.1 and Vista 64-bit as GenerateFNIS_for_Users would not respond! I don’t think it's a UAC problem since I have Steam on a separate hard drive so it must be a .Net Framework 4.0 problem as suggested on the nexus' date=' but even after trying a fix it still would not work so it looks like I'm screwed like a few more using Vita 64-bit!

[/quote']

I can't suggest better than to bring it to fore's attention. If he's aware of the issue there's not much I can add. I do have an open source app similar to the FNIS generators that's probably about two days of debugging away from being usable. I abandoned it because FNIS works well enough, and maintaining it takes time away from modding. Still if anyone wants to see how it works, I can post the code.

The other thing that might work would be getting someone else to post the files you need. You'd need someone with the same FNIS mods installed as you wanted to run, but the files themselves should be the same on 64 bit machines.

... probably. It's worth a try, anyway.

Congrats on your green name by the way doc!

Thanks. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Minilovers is nice' date=' the animations are excellent. However it uses a spell based system to get working so I don't know if that'll work for what you are trying to do. Check out minilovers alternate it has more options including a beta combat rape.

[/quote']

Spells aren't a problem. The spells will use script effects and the script mechanism can be used elsewhere - always assuming the source files are bundled with the mod. If not, I'm reduced to disassembling the pex files and guessing.

Does minilovers support NPC-on-NPC sex though? That's the tricky case. Stuff where the PC takes part is easy :)

Minilover's is PC on NPC, in the same thread there is eromotion which I haven't messed with that might be NPC on NPC. It creates objects from my understanding.

Minilover's is PC on NPC' date=' in the same thread there is eromotion which I haven't messed with that might be NPC on NPC. It creates objects from my understanding.

[/quote']

probably won't help much with the collision then, sadly.

Here's some teaser shots for what I've been working on today

fKeHs.jpg

That is going to be the Kitten Klub, a whorehouse in Whiterun Hold.

I'm going to use the story manager to kick off a lot of little quests to keep the inhabitants busy.

Currently there's one that picks a random whore and a random punter and has them negotiate a blowjob in a dark corner. The other one picks an idle whore and has her give a belly dance. The quest grabs up to four idle punters to go and cheer her on.

I want a dozen or so other actions. Fucking in the bedrooms, the odd bit of banter or argument, a group scene in the romper room from time to time, and some more prosaic things, like someone getting in a round of drinks, schedules for the girls, maybe some relationships that can evolve over time a little.

Hai Doc..

is it possible to add dialog for "i need you to do something" or simply follow command that can make targeted NPC go anywhere we point to or follow us for a while.

i remember one of sexmod in FNV where there is a dialog for going somewhere that more private to do the "happy" times.

just a suggestion tho, and great work for this, will looking forward the update.

is it possible to add dialog for "i need you to do something" or simply follow command that can make targeted NPC go anywhere we point to or follow us for a while.

It's possible. Give 'em a follower package and they'll follow you anywhere. Using the follower command system is harder; I don't know how to do that yet.

i remember one of sexmod in FNV where there is a dialog for going somewhere that more private to do the "happy" times.

I like the idea of not just dropping everything and humping in the street' date=' I must admit. Well, for most purposes, anyway. I could see a few SSG related cases where a spot of public indecency would be a good thing. On the whole though, I'd sooner NPCs perferred to screw in private.

That said, for non-slaves I think I'd prefer that the partner chose the location. "Follow me, I know somewhere quiet we can go". And then I can have some preset markers. Behind Breezehome would be an obvious place. Or we could get creative, and make the PC sneak past Andurs so he could get it on in the halls of the dead. And if the dead happen to be walking when he gets there, well that just adds to the fun. Throw in fines and/or jail time for public indecency so there's a danger in getting caught and we could have some quite nice repeating quests.

It could also be fun to have a "mad" romanceable companion, one who gets turned on by doing it in places where she shouldn't. So if you wanted to advance the relationship, you'd need to get it on with her in increasingly risky places. She could also get suddenly and urgently aroused in dungeons when there were still enemies patrolling.

"Hey, let's do it!"

"What? HERE?"

"Yeah, right here, right now!"

"If we're caught, they'll kill us!"

"I know. And it's reeeeaaly turning me on..."

So many ideas, so little time :)

just a suggestion tho' date=' and great work for this, will looking forward the update.

[/quote']

Interesting ideas. I don't know when, or even if I'd get to them, but I can see a lot of fun to be had.

Hello Doc...I finally got to try Sexrim and I am thinking I have done something wrong in the download possibly or am missing something I need? I have the FNIS 3.1.1 and ran the Generate...The Sexrim spell came up for me with no problems and took my Dovahkin to the location with no problems, I had him speak with Callan and then one of the woman...and requested a Blow Job from her, this is when it all went south for me...:(....My Dovahkin suddenly transported to stand behind her and he wouldn't move, I tried a re-load to just before he activated the spell to the location and he lost his 'collision', started falling through the world....Do you have any idea why this happened?

EDIT: I manually downloaded Sexrim, copy/pasted it to my NMM (Skyrim Mods Folder)...ran FNIS Generate....made sure both files were ticked.

how do you get involved whit a trolls' date=' falmers? how do you trigger creature rape and suff like that.

or get taken by bandits.

[/quote']

You can't do those things. At least, not yet. This is just a demo, to show how the framework functions and to play with some if the ideas I'll be using in earnest for SSG.

I had him speak with Callan and then one of the woman...and requested a Blow Job from her' date=' this is when it all went south for me...:(....My Dovahkin suddenly transported to stand behind her and he wouldn't move, I tried a re-load to just before he activated the spell to the location and he lost his 'collision', started falling through the world....Do you have any idea why this happened?

[/quote']

It sounds like you're doing everything right.

What happens currently when you do a scene involving the PC is this:

1. The framework disables collision so you can get close enough for the animation to line up
  2. You get moved to the location of the other partner. Usually this won't be so far as to be jarring.
  3. Any offsets and rotation specified are applied.
  4. Player controls are largely disabled to stop the PC walking off during the act.
  5. The idles start to play for both actors
  6. Talk to the other partner to progress the scene.
  7. PC controls are re-enabled and collision disabled after the act finishes

So it sounds like you got as far being moved to the right location, but that the animations didn't fire. The reason you fell through the floor after the re-load is that the collision toggle is a debug command and one that stays active across save games. You should be able to fix the problem using tcl from the console.

EDIT: I manually downloaded Sexrim' date=' copy/pasted it to my NMM (Skyrim Mods Folder)...ran FNIS Generate....made sure both files were ticked.

[/quote']

Can I ask you to try that with a new character and see if it still happens?

I had him speak with Callan and then one of the woman...and requested a Blow Job from her' date=' this is when it all went south for me...:(....My Dovahkin suddenly transported to stand behind her and he wouldn't move, I tried a re-load to just before he activated the spell to the location and he lost his 'collision', started falling through the world....Do you have any idea why this happened?

[/quote']

It sounds like you're doing everything right.

What happens currently when you do a scene involving the PC is this:

1. The framework disables collision so you can get close enough for the animation to line up
  2. You get moved to the location of the other partner. Usually this won't be so far as to be jarring.
  3. Any offsets and rotation specified are applied.
  4. Player controls are largely disabled to stop the PC walking off during the act.
  5. The idles start to play for both actors
  6. Talk to the other partner to progress the scene.
  7. PC controls are re-enabled and collision disabled after the act finishes

So it sounds like you got as far being moved to the right location, but that the animations didn't fire. The reason you fell through the floor after the re-load is that the collision toggle is a debug command and one that stays active across save games. You should be able to fix the problem using tcl from the console.

EDIT: I manually downloaded Sexrim' date=' copy/pasted it to my NMM (Skyrim Mods Folder)...ran FNIS Generate....made sure both files were ticked.

[/quote']

Can I ask you to try that with a new character and see if it still happens?

Well that explains why he kept falling through the world after I re-loaded...:)....and maybe if I had tried to activate speech with her, it is possible that may have corrected the scene?....I had tried to keep him fairly low level until I had a chance to download Sexrim, as I have been keeping up with the discussion on this and the Slavers Guild threads...he is level 16....but will give it another go with a beginner Dovahkin and see what happens.

First things first: Thank you DocClox!

Everything works fine for me except for the occasional drifting out of alignment, however, when using the table position I experience severe left forearm twitching of both cunt 1 and female PC.

Haven't read about it yet so I thought I'd post it. I'm using the UNPB-BBP body and the skeleton that comes with it, so maybe it has something to do with that.

I'm no modder, if you want additional info on the issue plz tell me how to provide it to you!

Fighting with room bounds and non standard room sizes at the moment. I want a few shadow-casting lamps, and that means I need rooms and portals or performance tanks.

Just one of those trivial jobs that takes more time than you expect...

[edit]

Also, the 1.7 patch seems to have broken the animations. Probably means they added new ones again...

hey doc, how hard would it be to setup a small bit of script to allow for say up to 10 bug/glitch fixing mods to work with out messing with each other?

or better yet take care of some issues by default with vanilla... some of our own glitch/bug fixing script with some extra stuff for making adjustments to things like horse combat/interaction as well as assigning horse or doc to followers and updating so that followers can also do mounted combat...