dragon sexualization redone (since i didnt have my old files available)

dragon_female_lizardstyle:

ready for texture and animation...

will have some of the other 2 styles for variation sake within a week or so.

edit:

i think i uploaded the wrong file, was supposed to be an obj/mtl file format instead i think uploaded the one that has the wings format... re-up now.

should be the correct file now :D

Tried your mod to tinker around with it. interesting premise but when I had my fun I tried to uninstall the mod. Now everytime I get naked my character has the Phallus straps around her waste' date=' as well as every other female toon. Any idea how to get rid of this? Thanks

[/quote']

Phallus straps? You mean Calyps' strapon? Or just a strap like effect around waist? I only ask because the only Phallus I use in the mod is strapless, so any straps are probably not directly attributable to this mod...

In any event, try selecting her from the console and typing inv just to see if she really has it. Try it on a couple of clothed females as well, if you would, just to see if it's in everyone's inventory or just when they're naked.

Then if she has, try remove item on the form id to see if you can take it away.

I've never heard of this happening, and I wouldn't know how to do it. But I'd quite like to know how it happened. It sounds like it could be useful to do deliberately :)

Hi, thanks for the work .. i did the first 2 steps cleanly but i have 2 issues..

1- i can't update any patch with the GenerateFNISforUsers always shows errors

2- how do i select (open) the 2 files in the step 4 ??

I hope you help me i'll be grateful and sorry if my english was bad ^^

Dawnguard's Death Hounds have collars...

Perhaps those can be made into collars specially designed for Enslaving Vampires?

Keep in mind Sexrim isn't necessarily a slavery mod. That's Skyrim Slavers' Guild territory. Sexrim's just a framework and the SSG stuff in the example file is exactly that; an example.

But yes, you halfway read my mind. First thing I thought when I looted one was "I wonder if this is equippable...". I can't imagine it'll be too long before somebody with some talent in that area makes it an equippable collar.

Im curious if there will be a non mammal version for the male dragon and more of a reptilian aspect like that of the female which was shown previously, I know to some it dosent look silly but I think a dragon with dangling bits would well.. it may be a little awkward to walk and fly xP Not to mention an easy "I win" kick would probably send most of them packing!

The idea of a six limbed (4 legs 2 wings) dragon I think would also be a wonderful addition and there are many references for different styles of dragons including that of the DnD ones that were mentioned earlier, as well as offer some diversion in...*ahem* the male dragons equipment as well as they wyverns (current dragons in skyrim)

Just a thought, and Im sure just by skimming someone may have said something about this or already covered it but incase they didnt here it is x)

i was thinking of that while considering the redo on the male dragons...

ill most likely do 2 variants for sexrim warehouse to be available.

need to go back and do the same thing to the other dragon type (4 legs - 2 wings)... want to mess with the base look anyways a little.

next dragon variants...

dragon_female_humanized:

dragon_male_lizardstyle:

dragon_male_balls:

ready for texture and animating...

suggest have a multi-bone skeleton for just the penis on the males, so that it can act more 'natural' when sheathed and for animation between that and hard or out and loose.

might make things easier, one last thing the penis is not attached to the dragon mesh and all in .obj file format.

Are there any pics for this?

I've put a screenshot section on the first post. Nothing that I've not posted elsewhere at the moment. I might take a photo tour of the place a bit later on.

Hi' date=' thanks for the work .. i did the first 2 steps cleanly but i have 2 issues..

1- i can't update any patch with the GenerateFNISforUsers always shows errors

2- how do i select (open) the 2 files in the step 4 ??

[/quote']

Fore is the best person to talk to about FNIS errors, but if you post the errors I might be able to help. The esp and esm file should show up in your mod manager. That's probably NMM. If you don't use a mond manager, you'll need to go to data files from the game launcher screen and tick them there.

Dawnguard's Death Hounds have collars...

Perhaps those can be made into collars specially designed for Enslaving Vampires?

It's an interesting idea. I've not delved into the mysteries of death hounds yet but it sounds like something that could be done.

Keep in mind Sexrim isn't necessarily a slavery mod. That's Skyrim Slavers' Guild territory. Sexrim's just a framework and the SSG stuff in the example file is exactly that; an example.

Yeah' date=' there's a lot of overlap in comments between the three threads. I'm as bad as anyone, I expect.

Im curious if there will be a non mammal version for the male dragon and more of a reptilian aspect like that of the female which was shown previously, I know to some it dosent look silly but I think a dragon with dangling bits would well.. it may be a little awkward to walk and fly xP Not to mention an easy "I win" kick would probably send most of them packing!

Well, SB is in charge of the dragon modeling, but I must admit, I could go for a less obviously mammalian look for the beasts.

ill have the last female dragon variant done sometime this week... and ill have a male horse done as well i think and maybe a female horse as well (there is a mod that already has female horse's on the nexus, so it might be easier to ask for the use of that horse mesh).

let me know what you think of the mesh edits, if there is something major i need to change i would rather know sooner than later.

Cant wait to see whats been done with the dragons, I'd take a look myself but I have no idea what or how to even preview these until someone puts up SS's. But I am very curious about the 4 legged 2 winged dragon Im rather excited to see what was done for that design wise since everyone seems to go the wyvern route (current 'dragons' in game), if I knew how to model or texture I would gladly give input on them but I can only give opinions and suggestions maybe x)

the 4 legged 2 wing version's have yet to be worked on for sexualization... they will be similar, but i think im going to try to mess with the mesh for that one a bit more and try to make it a bit more unique (including the sexualized parts).

screenshots:

Dragon_Female_LizardStyle

post-34413-13597877980973_thumb.jpg

Dragon_Female_Humanized (didnt want them overly large, but they look a bit odd here being so small lol)

post-34413-13597877980411_thumb.jpg

Dragon_Male_LizardStyle (gave the penis some bumps and stuff to try to make it more unique from any other animal/creature/monster)

post-34413-13597877981347_thumb.jpgpost-34413-13597877981641_thumb.jpg

Dragon_Male_Balls

post-34413-1359787798189_thumb.jpg

Ive got a problem with the dialog after the reptile's sequance: he'l tell the girl he wants to keep her, but the only thing she can say is "..." which reapets it. everyone else gives generic skyrim greetings, except the bound girls at the desk who say "not so high and mighty now are we". I tried to use commands to unequip all, or just the gag, but either way the only difference is that the slave girls have cullian's dialouge to ask to be sent home, and they don't do anything but repeat it if you go that route.

I'm using skse newest ver, skyrim as well, and fore's. i did go to tools and update animations. I've tried with a new character, save and load after you're in the cell, fresh download instal, nmm install. nothing changed.

Ive got a problem with the dialog after the reptile's sequance: he'l tell the girl he wants to keep her' date=' but the only thing she can say is "..." which reapets it. everyone else gives generic skyrim greetings, except the bound girls at the desk who say "not so high and mighty now are we". I tried to use commands to unequip all, or just the gag, but either way the only difference is that the slave girls have cullian's dialouge to ask to be sent home, and they don't do anything but repeat it if you go that route.

I'm using skse newest ver, skyrim as well, and fore's. i did go to tools and update animations. I've tried with a new character, save and load after you're in the cell, fresh download instal, nmm install. nothing changed.

[/quote']

known issue, not really a glitch per-say (its something to do with the engine i think, but im not sure) but is annoying, and doc will try to fix it as fast as he can... remember he is working on stuff for both sexrim and ssg, and for sexrim he is the only scripter currently.

Ive got a problem with the dialog after the reptile's sequance: he'l tell the girl he wants to keep her' date=' but the only thing she can say is "..." which reapets it. everyone else gives generic skyrim greetings, except the bound girls at the desk who say "not so high and mighty now are we". I tried to use commands to unequip all, or just the gag, but either way the only difference is that the slave girls have cullian's dialouge to ask to be sent home, and they don't do anything but repeat it if you go that route.

[/quote']

Yeah. You're up against the WIP part of the mod. At this point you're officially a slave, which means that everyone else gets fresh dialogue. Sadly I didn't get that far, and between working on the kitten klub, the 1.7 quest bug and RL I've not got any further with it.

On that note, I'm planning on spending the next few weeks focussing on SSG proper rather than all the framework and demo stuff. So it's going to be a while before this gets fixed. Apologies all.

Tried and that was very good! Scaledick just burn my character pussy off but look promising. I haven't noticed bugs for now.

Good good. Scaledick is going to show up in Secunda's Watch at some point. More or less by popular demand :)

known issue' date=' not really a glitch per-say (its something to do with the engine i think, but im not sure) but is annoying, and doc will try to fix it as fast as he can... remember he is working on stuff for both sexrim and ssg, and for sexrim he is the only scripter currently.

[/quote']

It's a good old fashioned not yet implemented, is all :(

im trying to figure how to do all of this ... ive used the mod manager for too long and im a little confused about how im supposed to get all of this to work together. can someone please help?

[*] Make sure you have FNIS 3.1 installed

[*] unpack the demo into your Skyrim\data folder

[*] run Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe

[*] Open your mod manager and tick Sexrim_Tester.esp and (if neccessary) SexrimResources.esm

[*] Play. You should get a teleport spell that takes you to the demo within ten seconds or so. If it doesn't look like it's going to happen' date=' try dropping something and picking it back up.

[/list']

ok im still having issues i went in to my computer opened up skyrim and placed both skse and the fnis file directly into the data folder maybe its the fact i opened up sexrim and the resource package with the nexus mod manager,,,but they are also here in the data file i ran the fnis for users and it said i had two mods that used them with 728 animations started up skyrim ticked and un-ticked sexrim and sexrim resources started up the game, picked up and item , dropped it, fast traveled to white run and still didnt get the teleport spell, also tried to cast the fnis idles and i couldnt find any that made me or anyone else do anything but stand up from what they were already doing.

ok im still having issues i went in to my computer opened up skyrim and placed both skse and the fnis file directly into the data folder maybe its the fact i opened up sexrim and the resource package with the nexus mod manager' date=',,but they are also here in the data file i ran the fnis for users and it said i had two mods that used them with 728 animations started up skyrim ticked and un-ticked sexrim and sexrim resources started up the game, picked up and item , dropped it, fast traveled to white run and still didnt get the teleport spell, also tried to cast the fnis idles and i couldnt find any that made me or anyone else do anything but stand up from what they were already doing.

[/quote']Have you tried typing "coc Sexrim_warehouse_test_cell" into the console? If that doesn't work, then the ESP isn't being activated.

And when you use an FNIS animation, does your character stand like the left body in this picture? If so and you've run FNIS Generator for users, then your save likely has issues. Use an older one or create a new character.