Are you playing a guy? If so try talking to Cuillan and complaining about a lack of sexual equality in the SSG. Be sure and remind him that he's not living in the Third Era. Nothing will seem to happen, but Scaledick will a change in attitude when you talk to him.

If your PC is a girl, saving and reloading a time or two should fix it, since reload event will re-initialise it for females.

also, make sure (if it continues) that you are playing from a new game instead of using a old savegame that used previous versions of sexrim/ssg stuff.

i feel a bit like a broken record but it is very important when testing out alhpa/beta releases specially for mods.

A issue for me in the new release is that the female slave won't talk to me. They will look and me and say hello but I can not begin dialog with them. If I cast a ASX spell on them they will begin dialog while the animation is going but I get silence once again when it stops. Because of this I can't do as much of the enslavement "quest" and before.

Scaledick still saying me "go talk to master cullian" so im stuck, but i suppose its intended and unfinished, can you confirme it?

Just an idea, can you make the second room, the one with the girl and the guy more interactive? just to try the animations etc

Scaledick still telling me "go talk to master cullian" so im stuck' date=' but i suppose its intended and unfinished, can you confirme it?

[/quote']

Thats as far as Doc's got with it so far, but if you found no other issues then its working as intended I believe

i feel a bit like a broken record but it is very important when testing out alhpa/beta releases specially for mods.

I know how you feel. The on game load event is (among other things) an attempt to fix some of the problems from stale load games. Basically it regenerates the animation list' date=' so if you got an early version baked in, it should reload everything so it works right.

But it's not foolproof, so you're absolutely right. If all else fails, try a clean save :)

A issue for me in the new release is that the female slave won't talk to me. They will look and me and say hello but I can not begin dialog with them. If I cast a ASX spell on them they will begin dialog while the animation is going but I get silence once again when it stops. Because of this I can't do as much of the enslavement "quest" and before.

If your char has been had by Scaledick, they're probably ignoring you because of your new slave status. They're going to get some more dialogue for that case, but they don't have it yet.

Scaledick still saying me "go talk to master cullian" so im stuck' date=' but i suppose its intended and unfinished, can you confirme it?

[/quote']

Confirmed :)

Just an idea' date=' can you make the second room, the one with the girl and the guy more interactive? just to try the animations etc

[/quote']

The second button changes animations between bouts. I've not looked at changing acts on the fly, although I know I'm going to have to do that soon.

Thats as far as Doc's got with it so far' date=' but if you found no other issues then its working as intended I believe

[/quote']

Yep. What he said.

I've posted some notes on what's still to do on the wiki; apologies to those of you who've already seen them from the SSG discussion topic.

One of the things I want to try and do is implement callbacks, as used in sexout.

[edit]

So, the plan is to use another duplicated gold piece to create a custom class. The script we'll hang on it will look a bit like this

scriptname Sexout_Callback_Base

Function Callback(int when)           ; 0 = before, 1 = after
EndFunction

Which doesn't do anything by itself. But, you could create one of these suckers, and replace the script with one derived from the above

For instance, I'd like to have a quick fade to black before and after scaledick's first scene, and I'd like to pop up a message with some exposition.

So we could define something like:

scriptname Sexout_Callback_Base

ImagespaceModifier Property Imod_ToBlack Auto
ImagespaceModifier Property Imod_Hold Auto
ImagespaceModifier Property Imod_Back Auto

Message property Scaledick_Start Auto
Message property Scaledick_End Auto

Function Callback(int when)           ; 0 = before, 1 = after
   message msg
   if when == 0
       msg = Scaledick_Start
   else
       msg = Scaledick_End
   endif
   ; fade to black and hold
   msg.Show
   ; fade back
EndFunction

Then we can pass the object to the play_animation function and at the appropriate point it will have its callback function invoked.

Better yet, we can lodge these sucker with the animation definition as well as from the function call. So if there's something that needs to happen pre- and post-animation we can use these things.

And if we allow more than one to be registered, we can have standard callback objects. For instance the collision toggle could be implemented with these objects. That would be good, because it would allow us to use anims from JoshNZ's AP which work with collision turned on.

Anyway, just some thoughts I wanted to bounce around.

sorry for this' date=' but where is master cullian? I can't find him to get out of the place :P

[/quote']

I persume it's the guy at the front desk (I've noticed he's cullian).

But when I have the gag on I have no dialoge with him, so I can't get the gag off :\

Are you playing a guy? If so try talking to Cuillan and complaining about a lack of sexual equality in the SSG. Be sure and remind him that he's not living in the Third Era. Nothing will seem to happen' date=' but Scaledick will a change in attitude when you talk to him.

If your PC is a girl, saving and reloading a time or two should fix it, since reload event will re-initialise it for females.

[/quote']

I was playing a female PC, with a brand-new game (though using Live Another Life).

I'll try the reload option.

Are mod features for this modular or could they be?

Yeah. I mean this is basically a system for defining sex scenes easily' date=' and in a way that others can use them.

Say, for example, if someone wants to just download a sex mod without the rape or egg-laying. I'm kind of unclear on what is or is not in this mod vs what will be put in, so sorry if my question has been answered already!

Yeah, the ESM contains no rape, egglaying or anything else really. Just a space to define sex acts. It's intended to make it easier to make sex mods.

The SSG one does have a bit of fetish content that some people probably won't appreciate, but it's intended purely as a demonstration.

Would it work better if I framed the thing as a whorehouse without the n/c content, do you think? It wouldn't take too long to put something basic together.

Would it work better if I framed the thing as a whorehouse without the n/c content' date=' do you think? It wouldn't take too long to put something basic together.

[/quote']

Honestly, I have so little functional understanding of modding mechanics that I'm not quite sure. Would the whorehouse confine all sexual interactions to the site or would you be able to trigger sexual interactions elsewhere in the world as well? Extreme fetish content being confined to a brothel in one version might work if everything else remained world-open, but personally I'd prefer a more fully integrated mod experience since I'm an immersion nerd and all :P

Honestly' date=' I have so little functional understanding of modding mechanics that I'm not quite sure. Would the whorehouse confine all sexual interactions to the site or would you be able to trigger sexual interactions elsewhere in the world as well? Extreme fetish content being confined to a brothel in one version might work if everything else remained world-open, but personally I'd prefer a more fully integrated mod experience since I'm an immersion nerd and all :P

[/quote']

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that there isn't really a mod, as such.

The object of the exercise here is to provide a modder's resource to help set up multi-actor animation scenes. As such it is really, really modular, since modders can use it to build any kind of sex mod, or even non-sex ones for that matter.

The mod part of it is just a demo. I mean I'm trying to make it fun as well, but first and foremost it's supposed to show off how the animation system works and (for those interested in digging in to the scripting) how easy it is to use. So the mod part isn't going to be particularly modular at all, and it's going to remain confined to the SSG training cell that the mod sets up. It does have one instance of rape, but you can avoid that by not talking to scaledick.

Now my other mod/download, the Skyrim Slavers's Guild is intended to be a bit wider-reaching. I'm going to try and modularise that one to avoid some of the more extreme content. But I don't know how much mod will be left if I cut out some themes from the thing.

Doc,

I still can't get the mod to work, even with a new game and no other mods installed. When I looked at your mod in the CK, it noted that script SSG_TIF_03007AE2 seemed to be missing (that's the script that first when Scledick tells the PC to spread 'em). I re-downloaded 0.9_2 but had the same error.

I am thinking that there is something incompatible in my Skyrim build, but I thought I'd let you know about the (apparent) script issue in case I blundered into something useful (which sounds unlikely, given that it works fine for others).

also, once SkyUI has its MCM stuff setup in the next release we will be adding as much customization as possible to it.

so if you dont want certain things you head the sexrim MCM setup in-game and turn whatever you dont want off, however i think we will leave most (if not all) of the customization for sexrim off by default.

Hey there.

I tested the new version and well have some problems.

1.The start action button from the npc to npc room doesn't work. The other 3 works (a white text appears on the upper left corner of the screen. But the start action doesn't say nothing.

2.The male npc is out of the cage, is next to the table.

3.The alone female npc when it suppose so start the action she remain still, my character goes naked and just stand in idle position behind her. If i talk again the dialog is the same as before(to start the action) and still nothing happens. (i play a female character). Also i cant move or do anything i must reload a savegame. After the reload i noticed that the collision is disabled.

4.The argonian npc had some lag before started the action. I talked 3-4 times before started.

5.After the action started with argonian my character was out of place (a lot more to the left (it wasn't in front of the npc

6.After i used the book to summon the ghost penis and loaded a save before the first try..when i teleported again the book wasn't respawned

6.The dialog with the argonian got stuck. Couldn't finish the action. It stuck after (hurt me master, use me .... (irgasm) ....then i have again this dialog) ... i have 14 black marks ...i even tried and got -25 .. so dunno form here what to do then reload a savegame

7.The argonin start and stops the fucking animation. Now he fuck my char...next second he is in idle animation...

8.The animation on my character are a little off..i mean my hand is disappearing and then reappearing and so on

LE: 5.it was an error from my game...now is ok.

6. I managed to get the gag final after a few tries ... and now no dialog available guess there isn't more for now :)

Doc' date='

I still can't get the mod to work, even with a new game and no other mods installed. When I looked at your mod in the CK, it noted that script SSG_TIF_03007AE2 seemed to be missing (that's the script that first when Scledick tells the PC to spread 'em). I re-downloaded 0.9_2 but had the same error.

I am thinking that there is something incompatible in my Skyrim build, but I thought I'd let you know about the (apparent) script issue in case I blundered into something useful (which sounds unlikely, given that it works fine for others).

[/quote']

you have sexrim installed, did you remember to download and install FNIS 3/skyrim slavers guild mods as well?

FNIS is a pain in the ass since Fore doesnt seem to be able to give directions that are easily understandable... so if FNIS isnt installed exactly how its supposed to be it can cause issues with the other 2 mods.

Hey there.

1.The start action button from the npc to npc room doesn't work. The other 3 works (a white text appears on the upper left corner of the screen. But the start action doesn't say nothing.

2.The male npc is out of the cage' date=' is next to the table.

3.The alone female npc when it suppose so start the action she remain still, my character goes naked and just stand in idle position behind her. If i talk again the dialog is the same as before(to start the action) and still nothing happens. (i play a female character). Also i cant move or do anything i must reload a savegame. After the reload i noticed that the collision is disabled.

4.The argonian npc had some lag before started the action. I talked 3-4 times before started.

5.After the action started with argonian my character was out of place (a lot more to the left (it wasn't in front of the npc

6.After i used the book to summon the ghost penis and loaded a save before the first try..when i teleported again the book wasn't respawned

6.The dialog with the argonian got stuck. Couldn't finish the action.

7.The argonin start and stops the fucking animation. Now he fuck my char...next second he is in idle animation...

[/quote']

first of all, did you reset FNIS 3

second, you need to start a new game because old savegames have the old data and the game doesnt update alot of it properly to reset those settings etc.

third and final, if you already have the spell for the 'ghost penis' you dont need the book to respawn... in fact i dont think it is supposed to respawn if you already know the spell.

Doc,

I tried an experiment. I unpacked this mod's BSA, and then reset AI. That at least made the initial encounter with Scaledick work, though I never got any of the slave_PC quest dialogue.

The problem pretty clearly is with my program. It had problems with one of the BSAs in an early version of dark Investigations, as well.

you have sexrim installed' date=' did you remember to download and install FNIS 3/skyrim slavers guild mods as well?

FNIS is a pain in the ass since Fore doesnt seem to be able to give directions that are easily understandable... so if FNIS isnt installed exactly how its supposed to be it can cause issues with the other 2 mods. [/quote']

As far as I know I am running FNIS 3.1 properly, and I have the SSG mod installed and activated. As I said above, I think the problem is with access to the BSA information, and I think that problem is on my end.

I'll try reactivating SSG. Maybe that's an issue, if this mod needs it.

Hey there.

[/quote']

second, you need to start a new game because old savegames have the old data and the game doesnt update alot of it properly to reset those settings etc.

third and final, if you already have the spell for the 'ghost penis' you dont need the book to respawn... in fact i dont think it is supposed to respawn if you already know the spell.

What do you mean by reset? i used again the usergenerator.

I understand the part with a new savegame, ill try.

I learned the spell but i reloaded a savegame before i learned the spell or even picked up the book, so i don't have it anymore and the book isn't respawned.

well run the FNIS application again to reset that side of things (should have run it already at least once), new game... make sure the logging/tracking is enabled for the game.

if you are still having problems doc will look into it, you will want to send him a copy of the log reports.

Hey there.

[/quote']

What do you mean by reset? i used again the usergenerator.

I understand the part with a new savegame, ill try.

I learned the spell but i reloaded a savegame before i learned the spell or even picked up the book, so i don't have it anymore and the book isn't respawned.

If you are using a mod manager like "Tes Mod Manager for Skyrim" then you may want to run archive invalidation* and then close it before running "GenerateFNISforUsers". Seems like "GenerateFNISforUsers" scans esm & esp files and they are added when the TESMM closes.

*for TESMM

left menu -> Utilities -> click the "archive invalidation" button