my charecter stand just like the spell didnt cast... also i got into the coc cell ,, when i walk in theres two ladys on their hand and knees... but theyre bodys dont exist. and when i go into the button room and click on the button nothing happens,... same with when i use the phallus spell i just kinda stand there.

Nicely done on the 2 legged dragons! I cant wait to see the 4 legged dragon (non sexualized or sexualized), I wish I knew how to model myself but all I can do is draw xP sadly that has little transferability over to the 3D modeling aspect of things. Also the idea of giving the male wyverns a unique sort of design for his equipment was an interesting idea and Im sure the final product will come out awesome. Keep up the good work! And honestly I know its not much but if theres ever a need for a concept dragon sketch I might be able to toss a few ideas around if its wanted.

ok im still having issues i went in to my computer opened up skyrim and placed both skse and the fnis file directly into the data folder maybe its the fact i opened up sexrim and the resource package with the nexus mod manager' date=',,but they are also here in the data file i ran the fnis for users and it said i had two mods that used them with 728 animations started up skyrim ticked and un-ticked sexrim and sexrim resources started up the game, picked up and item , dropped it, fast traveled to white run and still didnt get the teleport spell, also tried to cast the fnis idles and i couldnt find any that made me or anyone else do anything but stand up from what they were already doing.

[/quote']

SKSE doesnt go in the data folder... all the SKSE stuff has to be in the same part of the directory as the .exe file for skyrim.

@doc:

something else to add to the list for sexrim... need to add in options to make 3rd person cam centered (along with the vamp lord follow cam), a global recognition option for vampire lord, add vampire lord perk tree and werewolf perk trees to regular perk area, make a few of the spells available outside of vamp/beast form for both. maybe have alternative spell for vampire siphoning.

Nicely done on the 2 legged dragons! I cant wait to see the 4 legged dragon (non sexualized or sexualized)' date=' I wish I knew how to model myself but all I can do is draw xP sadly that has little transferability over to the 3D modeling aspect of things. Also the idea of giving the male wyverns a unique sort of design for his equipment was an interesting idea and Im sure the final product will come out awesome. Keep up the good work! And honestly I know its not much but if theres ever a need for a concept dragon sketch I might be able to toss a few ideas around if its wanted.

[/quote']

you could try getting into texturing for 3D models... basically drawing or painting over the meshes.

something i have yet to figure out completely lol

concepts for anything are welcome, might not use them all for making models but all of them will be used to help with other ideas or for new ideas :D

you could try getting into texturing for 3D models... basically drawing or painting over the meshes.

something i have yet to figure out completely lol

concepts for anything are welcome, might not use them all for making models but all of them will be used to help with other ideas or for new ideas :D

Of course x) thats what they are for to build ideas off of other ideas thats normally where the best ones come from. But sure give me a subject for the dragon and I'll gladly toss some ideas around

i need a unique... something along the lines of a human(biped)/dragon hybrid, leaning more towards bipedal side of things.

slightly larger than current PC's by a foot maybe... tail/wings in a dragon-esk style.

the new dragons are going to have the ability to shape-shift to something approximating a humanoid.

pics of current 4leg2wing dragon:

im trying to make some changes from this, not sure how well it will turn out... before i try to make male/female versions etc..

needs some work because the mesh is a little too blocky in certain areas.

reminds me, i should do futa variants for the original dragon...

i need a unique... something along the lines of a human(biped)/dragon hybrid' date=' leaning more towards bipedal side of things.

slightly larger than current PC's by a foot maybe... tail/wings in a dragon-esk style.

the new dragons are going to have the ability to shape-shift to something approximating a humanoid.

[/quote']

I'll see what I can sketch up, kinda bored tonight so Im sure I'll come up with a few things with both the full dragon and humanoid version.

i tried placing the skse file where my skyrim exe file is and now the fnis no longer loads up the mods

you have to drop the fnis - "tools" folder in the Data folder otherwise it isnt able to find the mods..got that problem as well at first.

Btw nice mod and the idea!

i really love mods which just ravage your mighty narcisstic char and show her that she is just a worthless toy like wolfscustom in oblivion or the one with the speakable symbiotic armor which made your mind his home(forgot the name)

skse should not be in a folder... all of those files need to be removed from the current folder and placed in the .exe folder.

if you need to, someone can share desktop with you and do it for you... you can use the teamviewer program for it (secure PC to PC), should be able to trust whoever you are having setup your files(only if its needed).

i removed ever file from the skse folder probably like an idiot, i took every file out from every folder and moved it right next to my skyrim exe. then i moved the tools folder out of the data folder for fnis and activated the fnis protocol then launched my skyrim. i traveled to the coc warehouse and now the people actualy had things to say. the last time it was just the standard greetings. however not only did the phallus spell still not work, neither did any of the buttons.. i know i must be very annoying but id just like to understand how to work all this.

hmpf with skse again..open the rar file. In the rare file open the

skse_1_05_11 folder (hope it's the correct version) then dump everything in there next to skyrim.exe and overwrite if necessary...and the tools folder of fnis should be in the data.

Start the game with skse_loader.exe and then when you loaded your savegame you should get a message in the upper left courner that sexrim has been loaded otherwise you wont get dialogues neither the teleportation spell and nothing works...if the message doesn't appear just fasttravel or quicksave and reload the game(worked im my case as well)

Apologies all, I'm still catching up on my replies.

i need a unique... something along the lines of a human(biped)/dragon hybrid' date=' leaning more towards bipedal side of things.

[/quote']

Sounds like fun :)

pics of current 4leg2wing dragon:

im trying to make some changes from this' date=' not sure how well it will turn out... before i try to make male/female versions etc..

needs some work because the mesh is a little too blocky in certain areas.

[/quote']

Looking good so far.

I'll see what I can sketch up' date=' kinda bored tonight so Im sure I'll come up with a few things with both the full dragon and humanoid version.

[/quote']

I'll look forward to seeing that :)

when i try to load my game with the skse its telling me i dont have a tesv.exe

Then SKSE is unpacked in the wrong place. It needs to unpack into the same folder as TESV.exe.

A quick update on where I am with sexrim:

Basically, I'm stuck. Not on the mod so much but on the framework, definitely. The loader functions don't seem to work reliably for large numbers of animations, nor for multiple mods loading in separate threads. Dumping the data shows that I have animations stored out of sequence and with some absent entirely.

I'm not entirely ruling out bugs in my code either, but it's becoming apparent that Papyrus' threading model isn't very good for this sort of work.

So, where does that leave us? Well, some more debugging and investigation time might be enough to get the framework working as-is. I'm not hopeful in that regard however, and I have some concerns about lookup speed if the animation lists get large (and they will).

Arrays in place of formlists will probably solve lookup speed, but with array size needing to be a compile time constant and limited to a max size of 128 in any case, there needs to be quite a bit of infrastructure in place before we can have array based lookups big enough.

A better approach might lie with SkyProc which can scan esp/esm files and build new esps. We could have sexrim config files in the manner of FNIS and generate esp files based on the configuration and the available idles. That would still leave us with a formlist implementation though.

The third possibility, maybe in conjunction with SkyProc, would be to write a SKSE extension and do the list handling there. Either by using proper dynamic lists (easy in C++) or by splicing an SQLite database into the game and using that for fast list processing.

The trouble is... that all takes time. And my first responsibility is to the SSG which has already been getting neglected in favour of framework demos and the like. Additionally, the C++/SKSE route (which is probably the best option) isn't really viable until the SKSE/Papyrus

So basically, I'm putting my part of this on hold for the time being. I'm not abandoning the effort; I still want to see this working. But I want to sink some time into the SSG.

I should mention that the comments above don't really prevent us from making common resource files for clothing and creatures. The dynamic lookup aspects will have the same problem, but gathering common assets into one mod is still worthwhile. And there are plenty of places where pre-defined formlists can be used in the game as it stands.

Anyway, that's about where I am with things. I thought I should let everyone know, rather than just let things trail off.

i was wondering when you would get back to ssg, its a good idea since you have been spending too much time on sexrim frameworks... or more accurately frustrating yourself more from the issues present.

ill still be messing with meshes and stuff, or at least trying to gather more assets... i have a few i need to upload lol.

i hate to say i told you so, but um... i told you so, i still think the best way to do the formlists and frameworks to work well with all of the 'stuff' we are going to be putting into sexrimresource's is to code it... but dont worry about that for now just work on SSG stuff, ill give some more thought about how best to leverage what you have already worked on (dont want it to get rid of it just yet)...

looking forward to the next release of SSG :D

i hate to say i told you so' date=' but um... i told you so, i still think the best way to do the formlists and frameworks to work well with all of the 'stuff' we are going to be putting into sexrimresource's is to code it...

[/quote']

mmm ... yeah

I suppose a fair bit has changed since I started speccing this out. The "lookup by string" idea was largely a response to the prospect of lots of idles called FNISzNNN, which was itself something of a misconception. If we know what animation we want to run and where ...

Still: we'd still want to have other mods be able to add in new animations. We could use a variation on the "gold pieces as data objects" idea and create a separate item for each sex act, and then add a script that stored the data and knew how to stage the act.

We'd create a class extending misc item, and then extend it again for the individual acts to set up the data. Then we could just create an instance of the item and take a reference to it and slap it into a property or a quest alias.

And then we can add new items easily enough without needing to rebuild the base mod. We'll still need lists of some sort to handle alternative anims for the same situation, but we could use hand tooled lists for those.

Interesting.

the 4 legged 2 wing version's have yet to be worked on for sexualization... they will be similar' date=' but i think im going to try to mess with the mesh for that one a bit more and try to make it a bit more unique (including the sexualized parts).

screenshots:

Dragon_Female_LizardStyle

Dragon_Female_Humanized (didnt want them overly large, but they look a bit odd here being so small lol)

Dragon_Male_LizardStyle (gave the penis some bumps and stuff to try to make it more unique from any other animal/creature/monster)

Dragon_Male_Balls

[/quote']

Interesting...... will this come as an dragon bodyslide version? If not it would be interesting if it could.

Thinking about what I was saying earlier about sexacts as objects:

scriptname Sexrim_Sexact_Base extends ObjectReference

string property sexact_name auto;       "SSG_MegaBonk". Use mod prefixes

function start( \
       actor a1, actor a2 = None, actor a3 = None, actor a4 = None, \
       actor a5 = None, actor a6 = None, actor a7 = None, actor8 = None \
)
endfunction

function stop()
endfunction

function forward()
endfunction

function back()
endfunction

basically, all we want to do here is establish the interface. I've made it extend ObjectReference so we don't need to duplicate items; we can create a cell here and references to it, and then add scripts to each entry. You could play games with it, like adding a dog for the doggy style act. Or you could just make them a row of inivisble xmarkers.

The difference here is that we'd need each reference to have its own sctript extending the one above

scriptname SSG_Doggy extends Sexrim_Sexact_Base

idle property SSG_Doggy_M auto
idle property SSG_Doggy_F auto

idle property Idle_Stop auto

event OnInit()
       sexact_name = "SSG_Doggy"
EndEvent

function start( \
       actor a1, actor a2, actor a3 = None, actor a4 = None, \
)
       ;
       ; move both actors to the same co-ords
       ;
       a2.moveto(a1)

;
       ; do any needed rotation, movement, colision management, etc
       ;

;
       ; start the animations
       ;
       a1.PlayIdle(SSG_Doggy_F)
       a2.PlayIdle(SSG_Doggy_M)

;
       ; add any tokens to the actors
       ;
endfunction

function stop()
       a1.PlayIdle(Idle_Stop)
       a2.PlayIdle(Idle_Stop)

;
       ; restore collision, remove tokens, separate actors, etc
       ;
endfunction

;
; if we had a progression of animations we'd use these to
; move forward and back in the sequence.
;
function forward()
endfunction

function back()
endfunction

Now, i've not tested that, so I don't know if we can attach a subclass of a subclass to a reference without the CK complaining. But if we can, we can keep properties refering to Sexrim_Sexact_Base objects and handle the sex acts like that.

We can even define arrays and formlists locally if we want to select randomly from a number of actions. And internally we can structure the animation and play it however we choose. So PlayIdle or MagicEffect, arrays or formlists ... there's room for a lot of flexibility there while keeping a common format that's easy to re-use.

Anyway, kicking ideas around. The old approach is broken; this one hopefully plays more to the strengths of the CK and the Engine

Anyway, just kicking ideas around

the 4 legged 2 wing version's have yet to be worked on for sexualization... they will be similar' date=' but i think im going to try to mess with the mesh for that one a bit more and try to make it a bit more unique (including the sexualized parts).

screenshots:

Dragon_Female_LizardStyle

Dragon_Female_Humanized (didnt want them overly large, but they look a bit odd here being so small lol)

Dragon_Male_LizardStyle (gave the penis some bumps and stuff to try to make it more unique from any other animal/creature/monster)

Dragon_Male_Balls

[/quote']

was suggested for a horse as well in another thread i was looking into... its possible, i would like to explore that part of things with most if not all of the animal/monster/etc. characters but i personally dont know how to set that up... the easiest thing to do would be to use the same method that is used for CBBE/UNP/CH****/etc. but im not sure how to leverage that program/tool to use for something besides humanoid meshes etc..

if someone wants to look into it, specifically if it would be feasable to use the tools already created?! and if we can get the sliders to work right for the various animals/etc. from say a list added to it... otherwise we will need to build our own version, which may or may not be easier.

Interesting...... will this come as an dragon bodyslide version? If not it would be interesting if it could.

Thinking about what I was saying earlier about sexacts as objects:

scriptname Sexrim_Sexact_Base extends ObjectReference

string property sexact_name auto;       "SSG_MegaBonk". Use mod prefixes

function start( \
       actor a1, actor a2 = None, actor a3 = None, actor a4 = None, \
)
endfunction

function stop()
endfunction

function forward()
endfunction

function back()
endfunction

basically' date=' all we want to do here is establish the interface. I've made it extend ObjectReference so we don't need to duplicate items; we can create a cell here and references to it, and then add scripts to each entry. You could play games with it, like adding a dog for the doggy style act. Or you could just make them a row of inivisble xmarkers.

The difference here is that we'd need each reference to have its own sctript extending the one above

scriptname SSG_Doggy extends Sexrim_Sexact_Base

idle property SSG_Doggy_M auto
idle property SSG_Doggy_F auto

idle property Idle_Stop auto

event OnInit()
       sexact_name = "SSG_Doggy"
EndEvent

function start( \
       actor a1, actor a2, actor a3 = None, actor a4 = None, \
)
       ;
       ; move both actors to the same co-ords
       ;
       a2.moveto(a1)

;
       ; do any needed rotation, movement, colision management, etc
       ;

;
       ; start the animations
       ;
       a1.PlayIdle(SSG_Doggy_F)
       a2.PlayIdle(SSG_Doggy_M)

;
       ; add any tokens to the actors
       ;
endfunction

function stop()
       a1.PlayIdle(Idle_Stop)
       a2.PlayIdle(Idle_Stop)

;
       ; restore collision, remove tokens, separate actors, etc
       ;
endfunction

;
; if we had a progression of animations we'd use these to
; move forward and back in the sequence.
;
function forward()
endfunction

function back()
endfunction

Now, i've not tested that, so I don't know if we can attach a subclass of a subclass to a reference without the CK complaining. But if we can, we can keep properties refering to Sexrim_Sexact_Base objects and handle the sex acts like that.

We can even define arrays and formlists locally if we want to select randomly from a number of actions. And internally we can structure the animation and play it however we choose. So PlayIdle or MagicEffect, arrays or formlists ... there's room for a lot of flexibility there while keeping a common format that's easy to re-use.

Anyway, kicking ideas around. The old approach is broken; this one hopefully plays more to the strengths of the CK and the Engine

Anyway, just kicking ideas around

[/quote']

some good ideas there... still dont like having to use a object token, they seem to always screw up (at least with FNIS tokens from ASX/AP etc.) and it has a chance of showing up in the NPC's inventory if something goes wrong with the animation executing properly and scripts failing.

what i would rather do is have a token that isnt an object or something 'physical' in the game engine... no ideas on how to do that or what might work instead yet.

what we could do for the formlists is to have them in a xml file with lookup as well, it would be pretty quick... not sure on if smaller/bigger lists would effect it tho.

i still think an array would be the best way to go with formlists... we should be able to access an array without using a program connected with the .esm file, it could be done with xml, since the CK uses a kind of backwords programing style for scripts it might be possible to access an array directly from the esm...

we could still use most of the frameworks if not all of them, with a little tweaking some scripts to work as code, if we used C++ along with the esm... plus we could do anything else we wanted to at that point including adding our own 'sliders' etc. lol

some good ideas there... still dont like having to use a object token' date=' they seem to always screw up (at least with FNIS tokens from ASX/AP etc.) and it has a chance of showing up in the NPC's inventory if something goes wrong with the animation executing properly and scripts failing. what i would rather do is have a token that isnt an object or something 'physical' in the game engine... no ideas on how to do that or what might work instead yet.

[/quote']

Hmm... but they still seem to be the most reliable way of determining if someone has a particular status.

Keywords look as if they were intended to replace tokens, but there isn't a way to add them to a reference, or even a base actor. And you can't just add them and then increment the value, because you can only do that with locations for some reason. Magic effects get dispelled too easily, or else they could be ideal.

We could possibly set up abilities to manage the magic effects. Then the magic effect would recast as needed until the ability was removed. Still a little unreliable though, and a lot more work to set up.

what we could do for the formlists is to have them in a xml file with lookup as well' date=' it would be pretty quick... not sure on if smaller/bigger lists would effect it tho.

[/quote']

You're thinking clothing and creature lists here, I I take it.

XML could work for adding new items to levelled lists and shopkeeper lists, certainly.

we could still use most of the frameworks if not all of them' date=' with a little tweaking some scripts to work as code, if we used C++ along with the esm... plus we could do anything else we wanted to at that point including adding our own 'sliders' etc. lol

[/quote']

We'd need the SKSE extension to get usable list handling. The 128 size limitation is going to be a killer for any kind of dynamic array work. I mean it could be done, but I don't fancy trying it.

hmmm...

yea armor/clothing/creatures/etc. lists used in xml. seems like a pretty quick solution to lookups for that sort of thing... could probably have custom spells there too.

the token thing is going to be a pain in the ass to figure out, or stabilize... ill keep it in the back of my mind and chew on it some more.

keywords cant be added to references at all?, it has been tried?, what about making the character/actors the 'location' for the duration of the scene? and then you could change the selection of the characters to unconscious so there is no interaction normally and possibly detach the camera?!....

would making an skse extension be that hard?

here is the final female variant, as well as a stallion... i think these turned out pretty good.

Dragon_Female_Mammalized:

post-34413-13597878472962_thumb.jpg

Horse_Male:

(removed the extra mesh's for main belly hair and ankle hair... best used as an 'armor' probably.)

post-34413-13597878473446_thumb.jpg

while im still messing with the 4-leg dragon, ill be working on some other stuff...