can you tell me what is the mod supposed to include? it seems that apart from the lizzard and culian' date=' the npcs call both males and femals "master' most of the time. also, culian's script to send a female npc home is broken, unless asked to do it when you first speak to him. males can just use the spell to go back.

the lizzard is the buggiest, with only one line when you first approach him - 'hi you doing" - which leads to enslavement strangely. when the dialog is finished, the final conversation differs by amount of black marks, but the dialouge is broken - you can only say "..." which reapeats it. everyone you meet after gives only generic lines, and can't be involved in actual dialouge with you.

[/quote']

Your ignorance annoys me, read the thread then post...not the other way around

This, despite being incomplete as a demonstation (I'm talking about not being able to go back to skyrim), is really exciting, I can't wait till the Slavers' guild is finished.

It's hard to think of it as a mod, feels more like I'm anticipating an official DLC.

Strangely enough can I port to the test hall and get the phallus tome.. I however don't have any dialogue. The sex animation for the 2 npcs in the jail works though' date=' so that is a plus!

But, yeah. No dialogue.

edit:

Just read the post above, now that is a damn shame. :/

[/quote']

Yeah. I can still work, but debugging stuff is damn near impossible. Even if I get it to work for me, it still breaks for others.

A bunch of us on Beth forums are trying to work out why this isn't breaking more vanilla quests and if there's a workaround for it, at least until Beth get it fixed.

Meanwhile, progress is going to be slowed :(

Should of explained it better my bad. What i might was i do have the spell and it does teleport me but after 1.7 it doesn't teleport me anymore.

Yes' date=' I've tried with clean saves and redid FNIS.

[/quote']

I'll have to test that, (Sorry, RL and CK bugs have been kicking my ass all round the block recently). Can I check what gender your PC is? Because they spell ports females in there, but not back out again. For guys it works in both directions.

weird' date=' shouldnt have changed anything with the spell into 1.7...

doc will take a look at it when he can then.

[/quote']

That bug is doing all sorts of odd things, although this would be the first time I've heard of it hitting a spell.

Didn't get the spell when I start the game. I was able to use

coc Sexrim_warehouse_test_cell which works fine. Only animation workig is the 2 npc in the jail in which you tigger the animation by clicking the button on the table. The female npc in the jail alone does not do anything no dialogue as well as the lizard npc . By the way how many npc are in the cell? Just making sure I counted 7 is that right?

Sounds about right. There are gaps in the numbers :)

About getting the spell: try dropping something and picking it up again. That should trigger the quest.

Playing with the most recent updates' date=' I was able to get the teleport spell and the animations to work, although I did have to reload my save a few times for everything to take effect.

[/quote']

Yeah, reloading from a save once the quest starts seems to fix a lot of the issues from the quest bug. Sadly though it doesn't fix them all, and it can be a bit random which ones work and which not.

I'm also having unpredictable animation glitches with this bug. Really all bets are off until this gets sorted :/

Trouble with the whole debugging problem ontop of the Beth related issues is that there are people claiming the whole mod to be broken without making sure they have all the requirements

By the way doc it might also be worth checking out the unofficial patch for skyrim I have very little problems with my version of skyrim in relation to the vanilla game and mods even with the new patch also the guys on that forum they have understand the game engine better than anyone outside of Bethesda (and they properly test it too)

Ignoring the troll' date=' perhaps I should calrify my question. what I've written was my experiance with the mod, with skyrim still before 1.7.

What I've asked is if there is more to the mod then I've managed to get working.

[/quote']

update sexrim (sexrimresource.esm) and ssg (skyrim slavers guild)...

run foreskins FNIS (FNIS 3.01 or something) program again so it recompiles the behavior/animation files...

open your favorite mod manager and make sure that archive invalidate resets itself...

start the game with the latest version of SKSE... not any glitches or bugs with sexrim or ssg that you notice and post them here...

for best results be sure to start a new save game and verifying that it works before trying to get an old save game to reset and run properly with the updated mod information etc.

wash, rinse, repeat... for every update of ssg and sexrim.

I must have missed a couple of posts.

can you tell me what is the mod supposed to include? it seems that apart from the lizzard and culian' date=' the npcs call both males and femals "master' most of the time. also, culian's script to send a female npc home is broken, unless asked to do it when you first speak to him. males can just use the spell to go back.

[/quote']

Currently it has Culian and Scaledick, the two NPCs and two blowjob girls. You can get raped and kind-of enslaved by Scaledick.

The "Master" thing is because there isn't a gender replacement for "Master/Mistress" and until I can figure out how to make my own, a lot of girls are going to get called "Master". It's either that or spend way too much time adding player gender conditions to otherwise identical dialogue entries.

Culian's return script won't work after you've "encountered" Scaledick. There will be a way to get back, but currently that's not quite implemented. Males can indeed use the spell to go back and this is by design. I should probably disable male use of the spell if they complain about gender inequality in the guild though

This' date=' despite being incomplete as a demonstation (I'm talking about not being able to go back to skyrim), is really exciting, I can't wait till the Slavers' guild is finished.

It's hard to think of it as a mod, feels more like I'm anticipating an official DLC.

[/quote']

:D Glad you like it. I might see if I can get some hours sunk into this next week. I'm busy splitting up dialogue into separate quests to try and get rid of the lag on conversation start up, but if I can get that done, there's a lot more written now.

By the way doc it might also be worth checking out the unofficial patch for skyrim I have very little problems with my version of skyrim in relation to the vanilla game and mods even with the new patch also the guys on that forum they have understand the game engine better than anyone outside of Bethesda (and they properly test it too)

I'll do that. Last time I looked there wasn't a lot to the USKP' date=' but they seem to have come on nicely since then.

What do the black marks function as?

They're a measure of how much you've pissed the guild off with your bad behavior as a slave. Getting black marks can lead to punishment by the next guild member you talk to, or loss of privileges, or whatever else I can think of. You get them by back-chatting the guildies, disobeying orders, and unenthusiastic co-operation. You can lose them by obeying well and generally playing a good little slut.

Incidentally, that's how you get back from test cell: get your black mark rating positive and cuillan will give you your stuff back and send you home. Only that's not quite written yet.

for best results be sure to start a new save game and verifying that it works before trying to get an old save game to reset and run properly with the updated mod information etc.

At some stage, I'm going to need to make sure these are update friendly, I suppose. A clean uninstall method would be helpful too.

Ignoring the troll' date=' perhaps I should calrify my question. what I've written was my experiance with the mod, with skyrim still before 1.7.

What I've asked is if there is more to the mod then I've managed to get working.

[/quote']

I don't believe I was trolling, rather stating your inability to read other peoples posts which clearly state the current status of the mod. I believe there's a meme for this..

http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en-GB&gl=uk&client=safari&tab=wi&q=y%20u%20no%20read%20post&sa=N&biw=320&bih=356#i=4

Although that does give me an idea, Doc have you considered adding an FAQ bit on the first page? Tedious I know but it would mean you don't have to keep answering the same questions over and over in the long run

I can throw one together later on and pm you it after I finish this shift if you want

It will have some sarcastic humor to it though

Got one up now ;)

Let me know if there's anything else you can think of.

So I was testing this, and the teleportation,dialogues and animations work, however the animations loop endlessly when my male pc tries to use the slaves. The animations for the slave and the slave trainer all function properly and end properly, it's just when my pc uses the slaves. I tried looking back in this thread and I didn't see anyone else w/ this bug, sorry if I missed it though.

That's what I forgot to add to the FAQ! :)

Talk to your sex partner to advance the scene. You can talk and have sex at the same time. Or possibly go "mmmph mmmph mmmph" and have sex at the same time, depending.

what quest is that' date=' there are several that dont work right currently lol

[/quote']

Basially, this.

It means that the quests for my current project start, but the scenes don't run, no one moves, no one talks to anyone and no one has sex. The SSG demo seemed OK-ish when I tested it. Trouble is it's in mid re-write so it's hard to tell what's broken and what's the game breaking it.

So does this mean Sexrim is currently broken? No one in the test area is talking to me, so I started searching this thread for "talk" and found this post.

Thanks!

Edit - I reloaded and now it's working. /shrug

Yeah, that happens. There's a bug in the Skyrim 1.7 release that breaks quests and dialogue, but where its mostly fixed if you save and reload.

Not my doing and nothing I can really fix. There's a thread on beth forums discussing the problem. Lots of mods have been hit by this.

At some point there'll be a CK update to go with Dawnguard and (hopefully) we'll see a fix then.