Quick patch: for those of you having problems getting scaledick to recognise your female pc as female, talk to the salesman and see if he gives you a "sex equality" topic. Talk to him about that and the game should recognise you as "enslavable"

Shouldn't be a problem for new chars/clean saves but otherwise the property flagging your char as enslavable will default to false. Talking to the salesman will set it properly.

@lilbooth - thanks for the gag report. Leaving the area still needs writing, sadly. Next release with a bit of luck.

Quick patch: for those of you having problems getting scaledick to recognise your female pc as female' date=' talk to the salesman and see if he gives you a "sex equality" topic. Talk to him about that and the game should recognise you as "enslavable"

Shouldn't be a problem for new chars/clean saves but otherwise the property flagging your char as enslavable will default to false. Talking to the salesman will set it properly.

@lilbooth - thanks for the gag report. Leaving the area still needs writing, sadly. Next release with a bit of luck.

[/quote']

I myself am not even seeing that topic do you have to do anything specific to make it appear?

Edit just re-read your first sentence no that topic doesn't appear.

there are some grammatical errors as well... but those can wait till other stuff gets fixed.

just wanted to let you know.

"hi, you are you..." in greeting for the guys. a few other less noticeable ones with dialogue for the two by the desk, scaledick, the single chick you can play with, and i dont remember the entire verbal interaction for the couple that you can turn on and off lol

@isee: you have to be a female character to talk to the guy at the front and he says some stuff about being able to 'send you back anytime' and if you keep talking to him you get some other options... scaledick is the argonian in the back and is a slave trainer, you talk to him and he automatically does his thing if you are a female character.

@isee: you have to be a female character to talk to the guy at the front and he says some stuff about being able to 'send you back anytime' and if you keep talking to him you get some other options... scaledick is the argonian in the back and is a slave trainer' date=' you talk to him and he automatically does his thing if you are a female character.

[/quote']

I went through that entire conversation tree and left the area and came back. The whole 'equality' topic does not appear for me. By the end of it he only had the 'send me home' topic and nothing else. Oddly enough I found that the send me home function actually works by constantly nagging him about it. However it only works once during the initial conversation if you ask immediately.

I can only get the tabletop animations to work' date=' no other animations will work at all. >.<

[/quote']

Just to be sure go to the room with the orc trainer and slave press the cycle animation button first and then press the start and stop animation button. The way FNIS handles animations errors like this shouldn't be happening. So just thought I'd ask if you checked to be on the safe side. If not no harm done

most likely...:angel:

i just downloaded and tried (and actually enjoyed) this lil test...tried using both male and female PC,s both around level 40...everthing seemed to work fine-ish. the "demo" buttons for the orc and slave played out thier respective scenes albiet with a bit of mis alignment...the reposition buttons didn't seem to do anything other than generate txt in the right upper corner...i had no trouble reading any characters dialog txt without "fus ro doh" however "scaledick"...(nice name B.T.W. lol)...would not animate at all with my first female PC test (txt dialog played out and showed appropiate txt responces for my PC...txt even equipped various "implements" apon my poor lil PC but my PC just kept acting like she was being done over a table and scaledick just stood there with crossed arms)..in my second female PC test (same girl)...scaledick joined my lil slu...errr...PC in doing the getting nailed over a table animation...dialog still advanced and still added the previously mentioned "implements"...but scaledick and my PC just kept on working the table...no position changes at all...my PC did regain her freedom of movement after she had a big o...but dialog did not terminate...she would still "talk" to scaledick when "E" was pressed no matter where she went...my male test also worked but it still had dialogs not ending and animations not changing...still...im more than ready to see the whole thing in action...thanks for the teaser

I myself am not even seeing that topic do you have to do anything specific to make it appear?

Edit just re-read your first sentence no that topic doesn't appear.

Well' date=' part of the problem is that I changed the way mod decides if the PC is enslavable. Previously I just checked gender. However, a couple of IRC regulars are big fans of male slavery, so I thought I'd change the check to test a script variable instead. When the script initialises, the variable gets set to true if you play a girl, false otherwise.

Then, if you talk to the salesman, and your PC is male, you get the dialogue about sex equality. The problem is that if you have a save where the quest is running the OnInit function doesn't fire, the enslavable variable doesn't get initialised and defaults to false, which is why some people found scaley wouldn't talk to him.

It's not a fix for everyone, however.

Can you do a run from a clean save and post the log files on pastebin?

"hi, you are you..." in greeting for the guys. a few other less noticeable ones with dialogue for the two by the desk, scaledick, the single chick you can play with, and i dont remember the entire verbal interaction for the couple that you can turn on and off lol

Yeah, I'm sloppy as hell with that sort of thing. We'll need a good proofread once the mechanics are nailed down a little more.

I can only get the tabletop animations to work' date=' no other animations will work at all. >.<

[/quote']

Sounds like you ran the FNIS user generation tool for the first release, but not since. It'll need to be run for each new animation added.

i just downloaded and tried (and actually enjoyed) this lil test...tried using both male and female PC' date='s both around level 40...everthing seemed to work fine-ish.

[/quote']

Nice to hear :)

the "demo" buttons for the orc and slave played out thier respective scenes albiet with a bit of mis alignment...the reposition buttons didn't seem to do anything other than generate txt in the right upper corner...

You can get them to adjust by greater increments by holding shift or alt or both. They default to 0.1 units which is a bit small' date=' but made sense at the time.

That said, it's a while since I tested them.

no position changes at all...

There aren't any position changes in the sequence, mainly because I don't have many animations in the demo. I was planning on having subsequent visits use different animations.

still...im more than ready to see the whole thing in action...thanks for the teaser

Fair enough, and thanks for the report :)

I must admit, I'm starting to wish I'd made this a pure animation test. The PC slavery stuff, while fun, is a pain to debug at the same time as the animations.

Alright, so I was reading the posts and it seemed like nobody else had reported exactly what I was experiencing so I figured I would give it a shot.

First off all of the animations appeared to work I was able to get them all to play with the orc and the girl in the cage as well as the animation with scaledick. However when I talk to him it waits for about 3-5 seconds before starting the animation and once it does I have to restart the conversation with him after every choice/response such as the "No, please..." "Did I just hear no..." which is not really that big of a deal but figured I toss it out there.

He also will only stop the animation with the "fake orgasm" choice which someone did mention earlier. However afterwords he only gives me the "You did well for your first time" speech with the "..." as a response and everyone else at that point has the "mmm-mmm" line as well as the "let me go" line except for the man behind the counter who only has the "mmm-mmm" line.

The animations for those two lines don't play but I'm assuming that's because you have yet to add them in and not a glitch. Aside from that everything seems to be working fine and I have my doubts if any of this is helpful but since I did not see anyone else with these specific issues I figured I would give it a shot eh.

I must admit' date=' I'm starting to wish I'd made this a pure animation test. The PC slavery stuff, while fun, is a pain to debug at the same time as the animations.

[/quote']

To perform a propper test for the Player slavery scripts you need to see how the bandits work in the open world.

At present the current slavery thing, while short and sweet, could be implemented into a quest but I doubt would transfer as smoothly to existing NPC's behaviors such as bandits. A combat test script would be appropriate perhaps.

It looks like you've covered the basics on quest related slavery anyway. Tightening up a few dialogue options in a test .esp while appreciated, will only end up being sidelined once the SSG is finally released.

In short, gear the test more towards functions rather than flair. (Unless you intend to use this section as part of the main mod)

First off all of the animations appeared to work I was able to get them all to play with the orc and the girl in the cage as well as the animation with scaledick. However when I talk to him it waits for about 3-5 seconds before starting the animation

Yeah' date=' and it's driving me nuts. I'm starting to wonder if it's a threading issue.

Or maybe I just need more quests and smaller scripts.

and once it does I have to restart the conversation with him after every choice/response such as the "No, please..." "Did I just hear no..." which is not really that big of a deal but figured I toss it out there.

Yeah, that was kind of deliberate, although it doesn't work so well now the delays are happening all over the place. I wanted to have a situation where the PC could keep trying to talk her way out of the situation, and also where the player could advance things at his own pace rather than getting locked into one conversation.

I'm not sure how well it works myself at the moment.

He also will only stop the animation with the "fake orgasm" choice which someone did mention earlier. However afterwords he only gives me the "You did well for your first time" speech with the "..." as a response and everyone else at that point has the "mmm-mmm" line as well as the "let me go" line except for the man behind the counter who only has the "mmm-mmm" line.

I think that's fixed for the next release.

The animations for those two lines don't play but I'm assuming that's because you have yet to add them in and not a glitch. Aside from that everything seems to be working fine and I have my doubts if any of this is helpful but since I did not see anyone else with these specific issues I figured I would give it a shot eh.

Thanks' date=' that's been very useful :)

To perform a propper test for the Player slavery scripts you need to see how the bandits work in the open world.

Well, that too :)

At present the current slavery thing' date=' while short and sweet, could be implemented into a quest but I doubt would transfer as smoothly to existing NPC's behaviors such as bandits. A combat test script would be appropriate perhaps.

[/quote']

I wanted to try some sandbox ideas and see how they worked out. I wouldn't do it quite this way again, but on the whole, I think it worked out quite well so far.

In short' date=' gear the test more towards functions rather than flair. (Unless you intend to use this section as part of the main mod)

[/quote']

There's a couple of things I want to try first. But yeah, I don't want to sink too much time into the slavery side of things.

Bugs i found :

-Cunt 4 and argonian trainer I cant end their animations

-when you talk with Cunt 4 when she is sleeping you get this

Now that's new! I'll have to think about how to handle sleeping targets.

Thanks for the report!

Nope' date=' I've run the FNIS User tool upon using the new install, it didn't work. Actually, I believe I had the same problem for the first release, too.

[/quote']

Can I get a bit more detail on "didn't work" perhaps? Did the tool give a run-time error, or did it appear to work normally but have no effect?

There is a bugfix FNIS 3.1.1 release that fixes a pile of runtime errors, mainly for XP and Vista. That could be your problem.

Can you do a run from a clean save and post the log files on pastebin?

Alright here it is sorry if it's not perfectly clean but I didn't notice anything off the top.

http://pastebin.com/Wns293aD

OK' date=' thanks. That's very interesting. In particular:

[07/22/2012 - 10:27:19AM] creating new record from [MiscObject < (020012CB)>] at [ObjectReference < (02003341)>]
[07/22/2012 - 10:27:19AM] warning: Property Sexrim_SexAct_Token on script Sexrim_Data_SexIdle_S attached to  (FF000BCF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/22/2012 - 10:27:19AM] form created as : [sexrim_Data_SexIdle_S < (FF000BCF)>]
[07/22/2012 - 10:27:19AM] instance created: [sexrim_Data_SexIdle_S < (FF000BCF)>]

[b']Sexrim_Data_SexIdle_S[/b] is the hacked gold-piece record that I use to store all the animation information. If you haven't got that then it can't store the info. And from the looks of it your record hasn't got any of the fields needed. There's a similar problem with other scripts.

So, I'm guessing something got corrupted somewhere. It might be worth a re-install as a first shot.

Also, remind me which version you have and I'll check the BSA at this end, just in case a file is missing.

I'm getting a rather jarring animation(?) glitch. Anyone in the the table fuck animation seems to have rather deformed shoulder joints. Aside from this, everything seems to be working rather swell. Keep up the good work!

I'm using sexrim version 0.09 and skyrim version 1.6.89 and I have run the FNIS generator(multiple times). My FNIS is version 3.1

I'm getting a rather jarring animation(?) glitch. Anyone in the the table fuck animation seems to have rather deformed shoulder joints. Aside from this' date=' everything seems to be working rather swell. Keep up the good work!

I'm using sexrim version 0.09 and skyrim version 1.6.89 and I have run the FNIS generator(multiple times). My FNIS is version 3.1

[/quote']

the deformed shoulders is just part of the animation i think

I'm getting a rather jarring animation(?) glitch. Anyone in the the table fuck animation seems to have rather deformed shoulder joints. Aside from this' date=' everything seems to be working rather swell. Keep up the good work!

[/quote']

the deformed shoulders is just part of the animation i think

as angel x stated... its part of the animation, at least sorta.

the skeleton animation is not refined in what parts of the mesh it grabs and animates into certain positions so the meshes become retarded as the skeleton moves the meshes into these positions... it becomes obvious at these times.

with a bit a reworking on how the skeleton interacts with the mesh for the particular position and animation it can be fixed, the main deal we are working on currently is to make sure that the animations will run properly... then we can go back and refine the skeleton mesh interaction and animations.

all of the current animations have some weird mesh twisting going on, this is just he most noticeable of them... thanks for the heads up tho because we still need to keep track of at least the major ones for later on :D

Nope' date=' I've run the FNIS User tool upon using the new install, it didn't work. Actually, I believe I had the same problem for the first release, too.

[/quote']

Can I get a bit more detail on "didn't work" perhaps? Did the tool give a run-time error, or did it appear to work normally but have no effect?

There is a bugfix FNIS 3.1.1 release that fixes a pile of runtime errors, mainly for XP and Vista. That could be your problem.

I'm using Windows 7, I did't get any errors thrown at me. It looked normal, but I only get the table-sex anim, nothing else. Character doesn't get bound, no oral, etc.

hmm... try uninstalling all 3 mods and re-installing.

pain in the ass i know, specially with FNIS junk... then run FNIS and run the game and try it again starting a new game.

starting a new game is important in this case to trying to isolate the issue, but it is good practice when testing stuff anyways. :D

A few days ago, I created a new character. I am around level 30 now. I tried teleporting to the test facility and dialogues do not work when I engage into action. Scaledick doesnt recognize me as a potential customer and those options for the gender detection are not available.

Either my mods, or the passing of time seems to have obliterate it.

I exited to main menu; did coc whiterun, showracemenu to change into a woman. drop and item and picked it up to get the teleport spell; And everything worked exactly as intended from there. Strange..

feel we have visited this ground before...

download the update, make sure you have fnis working properly... new save, then take the new file to a higher level and try entering and exiting.

after that update with a post here, will looked into and fixed.

Hmm, found out why animations won't play for me.

My character has to have the Bound Phalus equipped, or else nothing works, even the two people in the jail cell.

Tested this with 3 characters saves and got the same results.

So if some of you who can't get the animations to play, try equipping the bound phalus.