none of the animations work for me. I just stand behind the 2 girls in the front and nothing happens. I can't move so I assume that the animation is suppose to be taking place but isn't.

With the orc and the other girl I click the buttons but they just stand there.

With the other girl by herself I start the dialogue but again nothing happens I am however able to move around this time unlike with the other two girls in the front.

With Scaledick I start the dialogue and nothing happens. I tried talking to him again and he just started saying "Back Again?"

(prior to the update I had a similar problem with him where we would just stand inside of each other, I couldn't move but the dialogue progessed as if it were working)

I have used FNIS multiple times

And I play a female PC if that helps.

none of the animations work for me. I just stand behind the 2 girls in the front and nothing happens. I can't move so I assume that the animation is suppose to be taking place but isn't.

With the other girl by herself I start the dialogue but again nothing happens I am however able to move around this time unlike with the other two girls in the front.

With Scaledick I start the dialogue and nothing happens. I tried talking to him again and he just started saying "Back Again?"

(prior to the update I had a similar problem with him where we would just stand inside of each other' date=' I couldn't move but the dialogue progessed as if it were working)

[/quote']

One thing, Whats your version of Skyrim

it is supposed to come out on the 26th of this month, wouldnt hold my breath on that one...

since bethesda only said about a month after xbox release... i hate microsoft these days.

@doc: do you even have the VO files to play around with?... and need a plan to setup all the audio with the animations or dialogue (course syncing it all goes along with that). i know there are tons of assets that people have been working on, has any of that made it to you as well?...

if not you need to start whipping people into setting stuff up so its ready to go and placed somewhere that is easily accessible... and help with setting up audio/animation and audio/dialogue.

(prior to the update I had a similar problem with him where we would just stand inside of each other' date=' I couldn't move but the dialogue progessed as if it were working)

[/quote']

One thing, Whats your version of Skyrim

Not sure if they ever officially updated it on steam but I was running the Beta patch that added in horse combat.

There's a fix for the problem in the pipeline. There were a few odd errors cropped up in the last release. The next one has been almost ready for about two days now. Hopefully not much longer.

Hey everything works like a charm.

Now im waiting for Dawnguard & SSG :)

Cool. I'm glad it's not broken for everyone :)

SSG work resumes when this is stable. Still hoping for a release early to mid august

@doc: do you even have the VO files to play around with?... and need a plan to setup all the audio with the animations or dialogue (course syncing it all goes along with that). i know there are tons of assets that people have been working on' date=' has any of that made it to you as well?...

[/quote']

VO files?

One thing' date=' Whats your version of Skyrim

[/quote']

Not sure if they ever officially updated it on steam but I was running the Beta patch that added in horse combat.

Hit escape to bring up the menu. The version is in the lower left corner of the menu panel.

There are going to be animation issues with older versions of skyrim. That's a consequence of the way animations work in general with Skyrim.

Cool. I'm glad it's not broken for everyone :)

SSG work resumes when this is stable. Still hoping for a release early to mid august

The thing is you might get false reports from people.You should relay on small trusted group.

Most can't read simple install instructions.

I saw about 4 people banned on Nexus in Temptress mod for screaming "I got pirated version and this stupid mod is not working" :)

That's why im kinda worried how long will it take for Sexrim to be functional for every user...

dont know why the nexus cares if people have pirated versions or not.

the mods dont effect that, unless the NMM f'ed up some stuff or something.

on the note of sexrim release, after the frameworks for everything are up and functioning properly everything else should move along pretty quickly... till then we cant really estimate a possible first release.

next alpha release will (or should be) first week of august, unless something goes wrong or good then it might be sooner or later... or something like that.

I saw about 4 people banned on Nexus in Temptress mod for screaming "I got pirated version and this stupid mod is not working" :)

That's why im kinda worried how long will it take for Sexrim to be functional for every user...

Well' date=' beyond a certain point, there's not much I can do anyway. It'll have to be "good enough" after a while, I think.

dont know why the nexus cares if people have pirated versions or not.

the mods dont effect that, unless the NMM f'ed up some stuff or something.

They don't want to get a cease and desist as a pirate site. Same as just about every other forum on the planet these days.

lol, most of the stuff on there is stolen anyways... only difference is its not from a big name company.

oh well, their idiocy.

i personally approve of illegal versions for those who cannot afford the game and/or intend to buy it when they can afford it.

the only other time i might approve is when its EA/Activision/and for some stuff 2K lol.

however it is kinda dumb to complain about not being able to use mods because you are running an illegal version of the game...

Ok odd problem here with the first release everything worked fine however with the newer ones dialogue with the Argonian trainer seems broken it doesn't seem to either be moving on to the next topic as it should or calling any animations, all the animations work fine I just cant get that dialogue branch rolling.

Yes, same here. For starters, he wouldn't do anything except say he was waiting for a new shipment. After I edited the dialogue so he'd actually go down the "enslave the player" path, I'd animate, but he wouldn't, and there was no way to continue the conversation with him.

Ok odd problem here with the first release everything worked fine however with the newer ones dialogue with the Argonian trainer seems broken it doesn't seem to either be moving on to the next topic as it should or calling any animations' date=' all the animations work fine I just cant get that dialogue branch rolling.

[/quote']

There are some broken dialogue lines for Scaledick. But if there's broken stuff that was working before ... is it not firing at all, or hanging when you talk to him?

Yes' date=' same here. For starters, he wouldn't do anything except say he was waiting for a new shipment. After I edited the dialogue so he'd actually go down the "enslave the player" path, I'd animate, but he wouldn't, and there was no way to continue the conversation with him.

[/quote']

That is strange. You shouldn't have had to edit the dialogue tree to get it running.

Ok odd problem here with the first release everything worked fine however with the newer ones dialogue with the Argonian trainer seems broken it doesn't seem to either be moving on to the next topic as it should or calling any animations' date=' all the animations work fine I just cant get that dialogue branch rolling.

[/quote']

There are some broken dialogue lines for Scaledick. But if there's broken stuff that was working before ... is it not firing at all, or hanging when you talk to him?

Yes' date=' same here. For starters, he wouldn't do anything except say he was waiting for a new shipment. After I edited the dialogue so he'd actually go down the "enslave the player" path, I'd animate, but he wouldn't, and there was no way to continue the conversation with him.

[/quote']

That is strange. You shouldn't have had to edit the dialogue tree to get it running.

Not sure if you answered your own question here but you can get the initial topic from him but as soon as that finishes it exits out of the conversation. Talking to him again yields the same results.

Okay. I completely removed everything and tried again. Works now' date=' with one minor glitch - if you fake the orgasm he'll stop, but if you actually go through it he just keeps going.

Otherwise seems to be fine now.

[/quote']

Odd I myself tried disabling everything I could get away with (only the update patch left) but it still didn't work.

I even went so far as to start a new character still no dice...