On 9/27/2019 at 10:18 AM, Bearded_lady27 said:

I hope I'm not being dumb, but how do you sell slaves without using The Auction House, I have to change some things for next play through so I can use The Auction House, but in the mean time how do I sell them, is it the nuka world bosses?

I'm also confused about this.   I understand there used to be a trade mode that is no longer part of the system.  I see that you can tell a slave that you will sell them but I'm not sure who to sell them to and how. I have tried approaching various settlers, traders, raiders, etc., both with and without the additional dialogue options.  Nothing seems to work.

On 9/18/2019 at 11:44 PM, kingdorkbutt said:

So I need help getting this to work, I may be doing something wrong idk. I've searched the forums to see if anyone else had this problem but haven't found anything similar so here we are.

Basically everything works up until I enslave them. I can enter huntermode and mark targets and get them to "bleed out" state just fine.... but then when I go to put the collar on them nothing works. they just sit there and do nothing. None of the dialog options do anything except for checking their stuff and letting them go. I have shock collars but so far nothing I've tried has worked. If anyone has a solution for this it would be greatly appreciated.

On 9/19/2019 at 1:50 AM, penisdong69 said:

I'm having a similar problem, I can't get the slaves to do anything sexual. No animations, nothing

Me three, now that I'm no longer using Nanako-chan.  Brand new game, can hunt, knockdown, initiate dialoge.  All options do nothing but make the target grunt.  No collar gets added.  No sex animations.  I assume the one dialog lets open inventory?  Well it does nothing.  The "Die!!!" option seems to be the only one that actually functions. 

Just now, Drakemasta said:

ooooohhh good its not just me having the "no dialogue do anything but die" bug any chances of anyone fixing this or at least finding the source?

Well that's four of us, so let's compare loadorders, shall we?

My first thought was that the issue may have been Quicktrade Redux, but disabling that via MCM did nothing.

loadorder.txt

On 10/4/2019 at 1:11 AM, Azurahawk said:

Nothing is working when it comes to having sex in Just Business. The dialogue would just end and nothing happens. I tested through Sex'em Up, and sex works just fine. Is the mod broken? Or am I missing something? 

Yes, you're missing the entire last page or two of this thread.  You'd be the fifth person saying this.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:34 AM, snarfies said:

Yes, you're missing the entire last page or two of this thread.  You'd be the fifth person saying this.

I reviewed the thread that you mention of. I get you sound irritated, but nothing in those two threads seem to resemble my issue here. I'll attach my load order for review. It could be possible there's too many heavy scripts? But that has not been an issue until recent. 

Fallout4LoadOrder.txt

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 7:25 PM, Carradon said:

However, all the obedience options disappeared from the recaptured slave... I only have "nevermind" as an option under the "obedience" conversational tree.  A quick check of all the other conversation branches indicated to me that they were all still fully open and as functional (or not) as they were before old dixie escaped... but obedience is simply that one selection of 'changed my mind'... I assume this is a bug.  It appears from above posts that others have experienced it.  Is it being looked at for a fix?

Have you discovered a fix for this yet?

On 10/3/2019 at 8:40 AM, snarfies said:

Well that's four of us, so let's compare loadorders, shall we?

My first thought was that the issue may have been Quicktrade Redux, but disabling that via MCM did nothing.

loadorder.txt 9.65 kB · 4 downloads

On 10/5/2019 at 12:19 AM, Drakemasta said:

loadorder.txt 4 kB · 5 downloads

heres my load order

Do not use JB Fair and Square, with the latest versions JB.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod, seems to have more features than I can count. What Im wondering is can you assign slaves to work as prostitutes anywhere or just in settlements? would be great to get  them working in diamond city, then i wouldnt need HotC as that only does the 'fade to black' rather than any animation.

the second thing, Im thinking of installing [AAF] RSE II: Random Shenanigans. will they play nice together?

First I want to say that this mod is awesome.

I have only one issue with it but I don't know if it is this mod that is not working properly or it has to do with the themes. I have

VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations theme installed, but when I am sex-punishing a slave or raping a victim that I just wounded it more often than not plays a romantic or passionate love making scene. It is not very immersive to have my character stand and gently kiss the brotherhood bitch I just gunned down.

My slaves will randomly teleport to me, either when I move into a new cell, or after a random period of time in the outer world, it various on the amount that teleport and who the individual slaves are. This is despite assigning them to a furniture in my settlements. They tend to start sprinting back to the assigned settlement upon spawning, though some will simply follow me once they have teleported. How can I stop this? It's a bit game breaking when 6 slaves suddenly appear inside a cell (IE I enter superduper mart and 6 slaves appear). I have tried both commanding them like a follower to a furniture item and via the workshop mod but nothing seems consistent in keeping them with the settlement. Any ideas on the issue and what I can do to stop this?

**update** I'm idiotic so view this as a free tutorial: You must select GO HOME, otherwise they count as companions (I should of see this when I had E) Command and not E) Slave when speaking to them. After actually sending them home to the settlement issue resolved instantly. Learn from my stupidity if you had a similar issue xD 

couldn't find it anywhere in this thread so I'll just ask. I have a slave that escaped and after I [Beat the Shit out of her] she now just keeps following me. She's at 51 submission, whenever I fast travel somewhere she teleports with me, when I assign her to a settlement she doesn't leave, I can't asign her to furniture. I tried to reset her with console commands but she just keeps following me. I can't reload a prior save because Bethesta and I honestly don't want to lose that specific slave as she is my most proftitable Prostitute.

After the last update of FO4, prostitution in this mod just stopped working for me.

I assign several of my slaves as prostitutes, I reduce the scan time to 10 seconds,  and increase the scan radius. There are a who bunch of potential clients around... and nothing happens. My prostitutes just stand there. I wait for like 10 minutes... and nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem?