1 hour ago, Kharos said:

I am using Conquerer and things mostly work. Sim Settlements has a very high script load though, and the prebuild feature in Conqueror can bring the game to its limits. I am seeing tons of warnings from Sim Settlements in my papyrus load, sometimes even dumped stacks (which is a very bad sign).

Did you test if (temporarily) reducing the number of active threads to 1 in the Sim Settlements MCM fixes some of your problems?

Edit: It actually seems to work now! Though you have to exit the entire game for it to take effect.

4 hours ago, Hereinga said:

Edit: It actually seems to work now! Though you have to exit the entire game for it to take effect.

This is interesting question about the active threads?  You mean the multi threading setting in the holotape?  Does setting it to 1 slow the AI or build processing?  I have always turned mine to 30 (max) … 

John

PS - if you look on nexus  … you will see I am pretty good at building pre-builds... my personal build is pre-built cities for settlements only with people - ex Abernathy, Finch Farms... and then set the empty ones such as Starlight with pre-conquerored raiders.

PSS - the new plans coming out now have been re-worked and compacted for better performance so you might want to try them again. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38520

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

This is interesting question about the active threads?  You mean the multi threading setting in the holotape?  Does setting it to 1 slow the AI or build processing?  I have always turned mine to 30 (max) … 

John

PS - if you look on nexus  … you will see I am pretty good at building pre-builds... my personal build is pre-built cities for settlements only with people - ex Abernathy, Finch Farms... and then set the empty ones such as Starlight with pre-conquerored raiders.

PSS - the new plans coming out now have been re-worked and compacted for better performance so you might want to try them again. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38520

These look very nice, I will definitively try them when I start a new game (which may take quite some time). Do most of them come with the Conquerer specific buildings (e.g. armory, jail)? This is something I was missing with the default builds, I had to always replace some plots to get the Conquerer specific buildings.

23 minutes ago, Kharos said:

These look very nice, I will definitively try them when I start a new game (which may take quite some time). Do most of them come with the Conquerer specific buildings (e.g. armory, jail)? This is something I was missing with the default builds, I had to always replace some plots to get the Conquerer specific buildings.

There are plot plans that behave normal.  If you have conqueror, some of those plans will give benefits for that system.  If you use a faction pack or the normal raider,  there are skins for those plots.  

The prebuilds are from the city contest plans and most builders try to include these.  I cannot say for sure per each city build.

do the slaves assigned to prostitution have animations etc?  In my latest save, they seemed to be making money, but I never 'saw' anything.  I have the aaf prostitution mod enabled, and that works fine with animations, so wondered if it's just a 'background' thing with this mod, or there's a conflict. 

Hi, first of all, I love your mod but I've got a problem. How can I sell my slaves. Because when I talk to my slave through Listen and I'm going to sell you and so on, price of the slave will hover for a bit but then I don't know what to do. Is there a special place where I have to take them or do I have to talk to somebody? Please help

I can't assign slaves to anything, tell them to go home (option is blank, although I am using Full Dialogue Interface), or even say anything to them when asking a question (apart from fucking them). I've downloaded all the requirements as well as the recommended mods. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for reading. 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:46 PM, Dr.p345 said:

I can't assign slaves to anything, tell them to go home (option is blank, although I am using Full Dialogue Interface), or even say anything to them when asking a question (apart from fucking them). I've downloaded all the requirements as well as the recommended mods. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for reading. 

Make sure they are assigned to a settlement first,

On 12/30/2019 at 3:20 PM, crobecci said:

do the slaves assigned to prostitution have animations etc?  In my latest save, they seemed to be making money, but I never 'saw' anything.  I have the aaf prostitution mod enabled, and that works fine with animations, so wondered if it's just a 'background' thing with this mod, or there's a conflict. 

Can't say there is a conflict but they do have animation, in fact a quest in misc section will appear to guide you to the location where you can watch the money being made.  I do not have any other prostitution mods in my current order.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:55 AM, Shiori栞 said:

Missing Plugins:
Just Business.esp

(looks at MO)
(sees Just Business.esp loaded)

I have never seen this not happen. Never got this mod to work since it was made. Is there some way to strait up force the mod to enable?

Anyone else use Mod Organizer 2? Can confirm this mod does not give the...

Missing Plugins:
Just Business.esp

....bullshit?

The only other time I have seen MO say a mod hasn't loaded is XDI.esm (Extended Dialogue Interface)
Another mod that has failed to load in MCM (apparently) since it's creation.

1 hour ago, Shiori栞 said:

Anyone else use Mod Organizer 2? Can confirm this mod does not give the...

Missing Plugins:
Just Business.esp

....bullshit?

The only other time I have seen MO say a mod hasn't loaded is XDI.esm (Extended Dialogue Interface)
Another mod that has failed to load in MCM (apparently) since it's creation.

I run XDI and Just Business with MO2 and always have had MCM support.

is your Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.163 - and F4SE build: 0.6.20 ?

FO4 and the FO4 Creation Kit were updated a few times and newer esp/esm won't run on earlier versions

On 1/10/2020 at 11:06 PM, murf said:

I run XDI and Just Business with MO2 and always have had MCM support.

is your Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.163 - and F4SE build: 0.6.20 ?

FO4 and the FO4 Creation Kit were updated a few times and newer esp/esm won't run on earlier versions

I kept checking on F4SE to see if somehow I am not using latest version but I always am. As for the runtime, that is F4SE.

Neither of those plugins have ever been recognized in MO before. I don't try to play FO4 without checking on F4SE's version. Only those 2 mod plugins have ever given me this error.

New game. I captured some NPCs and stuck them in some Torture Devices until their submission level reached 100. Now I have them working as prostitutes but I have yet to see one actually 'work'. Do they? Don't need a quartermaster so I can ignore that, I hate pack brahmin, damn things are just in my fucking way all the time. So annoying. The other option is one that I don't get...what is Convoy? What does it do? Saw nothing in the mod description about it.

ok, This will be first uploads. got a okay permission from ignotum_virum to upload two esp race patchs for just business.

please do not distribute outside the loverlab website unless you got a okay from ignotum_virum.

this doesn't seem to hard for me to mod through FO4edit lol  I just use the formid list and it works alright when you capture a NPC through just business.

FYI- I haven't test out the vulpine race mod patch. only so far the Pony race patch. 

Spoiler

2-2.png.71859b039a04bc6b99b3352d92164f5d.png

2.png.f8760fcabf05bba2b741358611069d01.png

1.png.8207c5936bdbd6e2d917935b6558d6ba.png

Just Business 0.7.5 Pony Race patch.esp

Just Business 0.7.5 Vulpine Race Patch.esp

Is there a way to get this mod to work with looksmenu bodypresets?  The bodies of the npcs I capture generate another morph when enslaved, but they retain their hair, skin, tattoos, and makeup.  Sometimes it doesn't bother me so much, but other times the change is drastic and it's a bit tedious having to try to change their sliders back.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, AcidicAmber said:

Been using the mod for a long time with no problems but recently I have been having 2/3 slave followers randomly dropping dead like every other minute.   First started happening at Far Harbor, maybe the fog more sinister than I thought. :D

Something similar happened to my follower after punishing a slave with follower having sex my follower got beat up and i had to use a stimpack on her.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, FOfanatic said:

My slaves will randomly teleport to me, either when I move into a new cell, or after a random period of time in the outer world, it various on the amount that teleport and who the individual slaves are. This is despite assigning them to a furniture in my settlements. They tend to start sprinting back to the assigned settlement upon spawning, though some will simply follow me once they have teleported. How can I stop this? It's a bit game breaking when 6 slaves suddenly appear inside a cell (IE I enter superduper mart and 6 slaves appear). I have tried both commanding them like a follower to a furniture item and via the workshop mod but nothing seems consistent in keeping them with the settlement. Any ideas on the issue and what I can do to stop this?

**update** I'm idiotic so view this as a free tutorial: You must select GO HOME, otherwise they count as companions (I should of see this when I had E) Command and not E) Slave when speaking to them. After actually sending them home to the settlement issue resolved instantly. Learn from my stupidity if you had a similar issue xD 

Just for future reference if you  send them home in settlement they seem to use that point as "spawnpoint"  so if i want them to work at a certain place i go there and send them home from there be it the brothel  sleeping place or the field  because it looks better but stil works without it just a visual thing.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:15 PM, chochodulu said:

After the last update of FO4, prostitution in this mod just stopped working for me.

I assign several of my slaves as prostitutes, I reduce the scan time to 10 seconds,  and increase the scan radius. There are a who bunch of potential clients around... and nothing happens. My prostitutes just stand there. I wait for like 10 minutes... and nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I just started a fresh game with the mod a week ago and prostitution works fine but i also have another mod supporting jb for it and i have one normal and 3 slave prostitutes just in case