12 hours ago, Badtanker said:

this ctd when ever the slave first equips the collar. can't find the shock collar through the console. now it's Robo Co mk II or mark III. anyone else having this trouble?

It's a conflict with the "Real Handcuffs" mod. I'm having the same problem too.

When I removed Real Handcuffs from my load order, it fixed it.

I think it started after the last Fallout 4 update, which also screwed the prostitution part of this mod. (for me at least.)

And it's NOT the last update of Real Handcuffs that started this problem. I didn't update it before the problem stated, and updating it to the latest version didn't help.

6 hours ago, chochodulu said:

I think it started after the last Fallout 4 update, which also screwed the prostitution part of this mod. (for me at least.)

And it's NOT the last update of Real Handcuffs that started this problem. I didn't update it before the problem stated, and updating it to the latest version didn't help.

same here :<   Hope it gets resolved somehow

On 12/1/2019 at 3:18 PM, chochodulu said:

20 hours ago, jvc1986 said:

same here :<   Hope it gets resolved somehow

It still works for me. Do you have more details, e.g. what exact plugins are you using from my mod, are you using RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp (if no, does it work when you are using it; if yes, does it work if you are no longer using it), do you have papyrus logs, what are the exact steps that you do before triggering the crash (details may be important)? Also if the issue is really caused by my mod we should probably take this discussion into the support thread of my mod. So feel free to answer these questions there or send me logs directly. Anything that helps me to get a clue or reproduce the problem, as it is still working for me.

35 minutes ago, chochodulu said:

Well... I found the problem - it's the FO4 High Heels system. Removing it solves the problem (for me at least). I hope some kind of compatibility patch will be made.

Thank you. Can confirm this was the problem for me too.  Kharos, also thanx im using your mod now with the JB compatibility patch and it's working great again.  Will try to send some log's in the future. 

2 hours ago, chochodulu said:

Well... I found the problem - it's the FO4 High Heels system. Removing it solves the problem (for me at least). I hope some kind of compatibility patch will be made.

Ah, that  may be my problem too. I was thinking it was just the number of slaves i had but thinking about it, it only started to ctd after i installed high heels.

would hate to have to remove that though. think I will just hold off getting any more captured till some patch is made (fingers crossed)

I have a question....

There are side quests from the Nuka World Gangs... Such as capturing the slaves whether they're hostile or not. I wonder does this mod makes this kinda quests to enslave the NPCs by this mod? I'm asking Because I thought this quest would let me speak to the NPCs that I have to enslave after I make them groggy... But I can't speak to the NPCs...

Of course I could enslave the NPCs with this mod's functions. It works well. But It seems doesn't make the quest to be considered as cleared.

I'm using M.C.G and this mod in same time. Maybe there can be a source of all the problems... But man... I'm curious If there were any other cases before, case like mine...

So I wanted to be able to capture raiders with this mod and make them prostitutes in the RSA II: Brothels and Prostitution mod, but they won't assign to the role objects (guard rugs or prostitute rugs). Is this because they are not vanilla objects?  Is there a way to make it work?

Also, why are they always naked, even if I equip clothes on them?

So I have decided to teach myself modding so that I can contribute to this great mod. The problem is I cannot even compile unmodified, vanilla JB scripts from Creation Kit. I mean the JBSexEventsQuest.prc because that references AAF stuff. And yes I have clicked AAF.esm and stats to load those too into the CK as masters.

C:\Users\ElekSzid\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\jb\jbsexeventsquestscript.psc(45,12): unknown type aaf:aaf_api
C:\Users\ElekSzid\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\jb\jbsexeventsquestscript.psc(345,46): aaf:aaf_api is not a known user-defined script type
C:\Users\ElekSzid\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\jb\jbsexeventsquestscript.psc(345,27): unknown type aaf:aaf_api:scenesettings

And the pex file remains unmodified. What am I doing wrong?

I also tried using the command-line compiler.  Put this into a .bat file: "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Papyrus compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe"  -i="D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source" -o="D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts"

would not work because it interprets this as an input file, not directory so I added -all to the end and it at least starts running... then throws an exception that .NET's CanonicalizePath method could not deal with these paths. And yes I tried running the .bat file as an admin.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: figured it out had to install AAF sources

So I have decided to teach myself modding in order to contribute to this great project. I find random animations immension breaking, so I added four new dialogue options into the "to teach you obedience..." group which link directly to spanking and aggressive sex anims, also increasing the submission score of the  slave. Try it, it is a fun and immersive way to roleplay being a sadistic slave  trainer.

JBKink1.jpg.cfa86fa245c0c63cbe38b7219c2e43d2.jpg

I have clicked on "Create Archive" in CK and that created this BA2 file I attached. Sorry, I don't know the next step, how you can install it or how I can turn it into something NexusMods can install. Ideally I would like to turn it into a submod, not modifying JB itself, but just something you load after JB. Any hints here?

But if you DO know how to install BA2 files, back up your JB and try it! It is fun.

Best thing would be if @ignotum_virum could add it to the original. I speak English well and like writing kinky stories so I like adding such texts.

BTW if you get a weird viewing angle and cannot see the animation well, that is not this mod, it is something in AAF I cannot figure it out myself either, somehow AAF does not give me a free camera, I try to move it with WSAD and arrow keys and nothing happens. Ideally I would like to make it so that this mod would make all animations play from good default angle.

Things I plan to add:

- More dialogue links to animations, also with adding submission, single-character bondage animations, pillary and hydropillary sex. This I know how to.

- There are lots of bed sex anims, but for various beds. I don't know how to add them - I can just up furniture search to 100 but it is random what kind of furniture one finds, maybe not the right one?

- Also non-punishment dialogue options somewhere else like dance, twerk for me baby.

- Group all these dialogue options into one group, one submenu, i.e. it should be like "to teach you obedience" and then "i have something specific in mind" and then all these my dialogue options. How can I do that?

- Make a proper submod and a proper Nexusmods installable file. No idea how to do it.

EDIT: DON'T BOTHER DOWNLOADING IT IT DOES NOT WORK. Somehow it did not pack all the files. But I am close to figuring out how to do it properly!  I have acquired FO4Edit, ran it as admin, added the ESM flag to the JustBusiness.esp, and this enabled me that when I load it in CK and then save it to make a submod, an .esp file. Me adding dialog options will be stored in this. As for scripts I will copy those JB scripts I need to modify to a new folder, change the script reference in the JBSexEventsQuest and then I think it will be clean, esp and psx files that can be installed clean. So it is coming soon. 

EDIT I have removed the file as it does not work but do not give up the hope. I will make this happen.

I can't believe but I managed to do it! A proper installable submod for  JB! Any mod manager or just extract into the Fallout 4 (NOT Data) folder, should not overwrite any file. I will document it in another topic for other beginner modders as it was hard to figure it out.

Load JBKink.esp after JB of course.

Then talk to a slave, "to teach you obedience" and then you will find five new options, a spanking, three kinds of aggressive sex, and a hydropillary sex but in that case the slave must be in hydropillary.

I am planning to add much more.

EDIT: the weird camera angle is solvable by going to the console after the anim starts and typing tfc and then WSAD + mouse as usual movement keys. This basically makes this submod usable and fun. However all the other things I plan to do I don't know how to. I need mentoring from an experienced modder.

For other newbie/wannabee modders, here is how I done this all: Running FO4Edit on JustBusiness.esp in Admin mode!!! allowed me to turn on the ESM flag which allowed me to make as submod in CK. I wrote the scripts inside CK because somehow when I write them outside it does not recognize them and even grays out the edit source option. The script inherits from jbsexevents and has its own JBKink namespace which automatically adds a subdirectory. Then I have noticed that some mods do not have this XML file that tells nexus where to install what so I suppose there is a default installation mode. So I rebuilt the whole director structure somewhere else i.e. created a Data folder, within that Scripts, Source, JBKink etc. folders and add the esp, pex and psc file. And just zipped them all, making a Data.zip and then renaming it. And  yes Nexusmods installed that without any problems.

JBKink_0_1_0.zip

21 hours ago, Pineappleman673 said:

I can't stop them from following me. I used the Go Home button but they still follow me.

Did you try to reset the misbehaving slaves? That will often solve problems (though it puts them in "follow me" mode, so you will need to tell them again to go home... and if that does still not work after resetting then you are probably screwed).

Recently I began a new playthrough of Fo4 (same Fo4 version (1.10.130) and same mod, not changed in anyway), and now, once the slaves arrive to the settlement I sent them to after finding them, their behaviour completely breaks:

— When I tell them to follow me, they don't actually enter into the "following" state correctly, so they continue to follow me although their menus and interactions seem the same as if they were normal slaves. If I teleport to any zone and try to tell them to go home, they seem to go at first, but inmedietly return to follow me.

— If I try to set them to prostitute in their current location, they don't get flagged as prostitutes either, and just keeps following me in their "slave-settler" state.

I have found out that by doing some weird combinations of disabling and enabling them in very specific states (like telling them to follow me, disabling and enabling, telling them to follow again, trying to set them as prostitutes, killing them by command, bringing them again, stuff like that) I have fixed some of them, but it's as tiresome as you can imagine to try to fix every slave like this.

I added some mods after my last playthrough, but most of them are actually weapons, outfits, some balancing stuff, nothing related directly to dialogue or settlers. The only mod I added related to settlements would be the Conqueror expansion for Sim Settlements, but I already had Sim Settlements in my previous playthough and everything worked fine.

Any ideas of what could be caussing this or how to fix it?

11 hours ago, Hereinga said:

I added some mods after my last playthrough, but most of them are actually weapons, outfits, some balancing stuff, nothing related directly to dialogue or settlers. The only mod I added related to settlements would be the Conqueror expansion for Sim Settlements, but I already had Sim Settlements in my previous playthough and everything worked fine.

I am using Conquerer and things mostly work. Sim Settlements has a very high script load though, and the prebuild feature in Conqueror can bring the game to its limits. I am seeing tons of warnings from Sim Settlements in my papyrus load, sometimes even dumped stacks (which is a very bad sign).

Did you test if (temporarily) reducing the number of active threads to 1 in the Sim Settlements MCM fixes some of your problems?