15 hours ago, josiah97 said:

when ever i press h it doesnt enter hunter mode even when i reassign the button

one thing I have noticed in using it for myself:

while I always get a dialog box  in upper lefthand saying huntermode on/off   I seem to almost always(~90% of time) require looking down a scope at a target to get mark target to display.. so not just aiming, but an actual scope.  Never shows up with melee though..

kind of weird, but when I am able to mark them, they are marked.

44 minutes ago, sillybear said:

one thing I have noticed in using it for myself:

while I always get a dialog box  in upper lefthand saying huntermode on/off   I seem to almost always(~90% of time) require looking down a scope at a target to get mark target to display.. so not just aiming, but an actual scope.  Never shows up with melee though..

kind of weird, but when I am able to mark them, they are marked.

I reinstalled DEF_UI and things switched to normal but a new issue took the place of the other one because the dialogues with the slave didn't go beyond the first stage and another mod's dialogue stopped over Just Business and it seems Vanilla Fudge was the reason for that. Just disabled that mod ow an I'm gonna give it a new try.

Is there a certain load order you have to follow for this mod to completely work, many features have worked for me, but the when ever i pick an option in the obidiance section, the target says oh and nothing happens, is this because im using vortex or because i didnt install everything right?

On 7/14/2019 at 8:35 AM, Bilks said:

Is there a certain load order you have to follow for this mod to completely work, many features have worked for me, but the when ever i pick an option in the obidiance section, the target says oh and nothing happens, is this because im using vortex or because i didnt install everything right?

I am not sure, but it sounds like Advanced Animation Framework is not installed correctly. Please take a closer look at the Advanced Animation Framework documentation (either here or on Nexus) and test if it works. Or maybe Advanced Animation Framework is installed correctly but it is lacking animation packs?

Is it possible to a a small condition check on the Submissive variable to make them neutral to combat until they reach some type of threshold? I mean, I don't expect to have a recently gotten slave fighting to their life to protect me... Would be a small but neat addition to immersion..

In major disaster my  C drive died and I lost everything including my FO4 save games.  Reloaded everything from Steam and started over.  Last game I was able to enslave raider children and dump them at Starlight Drivein which I built up as a settlement for them.  This game I cannot enslave ANY children.  I really don't want to kill them, also it was kind of  neat to have them retaining their armor.  Any enlightenment would be welcome.  FYI, I tried several versions of JB with no luck.  Thanx.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:07 PM, ignotum_virum said:
On 5/13/2019 at 1:02 AM, PlayingOneHanded said:

I'm having a few problems with the mod and some questions. Some dialogue options are missing/blank or do nothing (e.g. Question->Neutral or Question->Question do nothing and the submission info dialogue is missing). Also the Additional Dialogue mode seems to do nothing.

I can only assign slaves to settlements if I bring them to one, tell them to relax and then assign them to a settlement via the workshop menu. Is that how it is supposed to work?

How do I prostitute my slaves?

Can I also raise the submission of the slaves with torture devices or devious devices?

Check the XDI installation.

Im having the same issue, I have verified my XDI installation, but still only have the same dialogue options

Also having an XDI issue.   I have 4- 5 times now:

1) removed XDI completely, 

2) reinstall it by downloading a new copy, (of the exact same version)

3) insuring the XDI.ESM on right side of MO2 is checked, and making sure Extended Dialogue Interface is checked on the left hand side.

4) running loot.

Every time, without fail  when I go to my MCM ---> XDI ---->   it says XDI.ESM not found... but im in that feedback loop, step number 3- its checked and there.

I'm hoping you might add the Reset button to the holotape as well. I had a slave that wouldn't respond at all/stuck, just clicking. That option being in the holotape would be great! However I expect that isn't as simple as making the button. I hope it is.  Any other way to reset a slave that is stuck like that? Maybe a console command like disable/enable or ?

On 8/5/2019 at 11:01 PM, xXPussySlayer69Xx said:

Is it planned to add the option to make captured slaves non-essential?

I dont know about AFT or any of that, but with  JB..    I assume you have set the mod up, marked a target, and then made them a slave.

If you look in your inventory there is a slave inventory thing.  you have to use an actual terminal(not pipboy) but that allows you to kill a slave.
also, I think on LL somewhere there is an exploding slave collar.   This will kill them as well.

6 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I dont know about AFT or any of that, but with  JB..    I assume you have set the mod up, marked a target, and then made them a slave.

If you look in your inventory there is a slave inventory thing.  you have to use an actual terminal(not pipboy) but that allows you to kill a slave.
also, I think on LL somewhere there is an exploding slave collar.   This will kill them as well.

I appreciate the response! I already knew that part but I wanted them to be able to die in the field of combat naturally. 

On 2/4/2019 at 12:01 PM, Reinman2001 said:

I used this mod in the past. Never had any issue with it at all. Stopped playing FO4 for awhile and just came back to it. I deleted everything, including the game, just to start with a fresh clean slate, due to all the updates of mods i missed and game updated messing with them. Neither here nor there.

I just installed the newest Just Business and all the prerequisites. Clean start, everything loaded fine, all the pop ups for instillation in game came up and MCM menus all working fine. Assigning hunter keys and all that are there and working fine. I can go into hunter mode and capture slaves. No issues there. My issue is the dialog options...

After taking a slave, I only have basic talk, relax, stay inventory options. I have no options to send them home like before, they wont stop following me if I ask them to stay and I fast travel. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something? I tried to reinstall JB and all the prereq's and a new game start. Same deal. Not sure if there is a problem with something or a problem with me lol. 

To help, some of my dialog options are blank spaces. Like this example of #2. You can click the option, but it does nothing...

1.Question

3.Inventory

4. Follow

So, with no option to send them home to a settlement; I cannot assign them to tasks and they wont stop following me lol.

Edit. P.S. After i make them a slave, they don't give the dialogue i used to have with my character saying "put this collar on" etc., Might help with my issue resolution.

EDIT 2 (FIX). So, I use Vortex and figured out my issue if any one else is still having it. I saw in a few posts people were having the same issue I was. XDI will NOT work properly if you are using Vortex as it does not overwrite the Vanilla DialogSFW. You need to go to your Data/interface and locate the dialogSFW and delete it, then XDI and Just Business will work properly. Hope I helped out a few people having the issue (if any one else is still is).

Reposting because this man is a god