On 9/1/2019 at 12:46 AM, Vasynda said:

I have a weird issue with the mod, or maybe I just don't understand something, but I can't assign people I have enslaved to settlements or keep them stuck to the pillories.

I'm having the same problem and I'm at a loss as to what's causing it. They enter the pillory and then immediately leave the pillory. It doesn't matter if I assign them to a settlement or not.

2 hours ago, Communistbelief said:

Hi dude, during Silver Shroud , I captured Kendra. Then Kent won't be kidnapped to Milton Hospital, he just sit in Memory Den day after day.

Because you can't place the SS calling card. I got around it, but I don't remember how. Look for a console commands page and play around with the quest advance stuff. I think that's what I did, just advanced the quest by console.

22 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

I'm having a weird problem where, if I change a slave's appearance using this mod, their hair goes infinite like I'm having a problem with my installed body physics mod. But the hair I'm using isn't even physics enabled. Anyone else encounter this and know what might be causing it?

Changing the appearance causes visual issues for many players (for me they often turn invisible after changing appearance). Have resetting the slaves (can be done by talking to them) after changing the appearance?

8 hours ago, abc123likliklik said:

Nevermind i fixed this issue but the sex won't work?

If I remember correctly you should have a second "talk" menu when a slave is doen (that uses a different button), use that one. Make sure "additional dialog mode" is not enabled.

6 hours ago, Hereinga said:

When I talk to my slaves I have no option to send them directly to the settlement, aside from telling them to "relax" if I'm there, and they keep entering and exiting the pillories I try to assign them to. Am I missing something?

Exact same issue here. I dunno what's causing it but I really like the concept of the mod, just need to get the slaves to actually work. Can't send them to a settlement, can't put them in pillories either.

1 hour ago, Thrasophius said:

Exact same issue here. I dunno what's causing it but I really like the concept of the mod, just need to get the slaves to actually work. Can't send them to a settlement, can't put them in pillories either.

There should be a dialogue option labeled "Go home." That is how you assign them to a settlement. It will bring up the assignment pop up. Choose a settlement in the normal fashion. After that you assign them from the workshop like any other settler.

If you're not getting the option, then look to your mod list. Specifically things (other than XDI) that may affect the dialogue wheel. But it is definitely a conflict.

If you down an npc and they won't give you any options, the easiest way to fix it is to open console (assuming you can, and in this buggy game why wouldn't you (imo)) click the npc, you should see an id number come on screen and type "kill," minus the quotes of course. It will put the targeted npc into bleed out mode and then you should be able to talk to them.

I don't know of any fix for it without the console myself.

(And it's totally a pain in the ass if you can't get the npc targeted because they are too close to something with a larger targeting box)

3 hours ago, Thrasophius said:

I began investigating and found the issue: IDX is incompatible with Full Dialogue Interface. If you have it, disable and it should work now. Though I'll miss the "boxy" chat instead of the cross one that comes in FO4 vanilla...

On 9/11/2019 at 12:19 PM, Sulphur.999 said:

Because you can't place the SS calling card. I got around it, but I don't remember how. Look for a console commands page and play around with the quest advance stuff. I think that's what I did, just advanced the quest by console.

JB kills the original NPC, moves it to a storage cell, and creates a living clone (which is best practice to avoid unwanted scripts or aliases lingering in the slave). So what I did was:

- Make a hard save first. You want one if you mess up and quicksaves are easily overriden.

- Have a companion with me and take note of his/her refid, as I would need it in the end.

- player.moveto 000ded30 (this sends the player to the storage cell where Kendra's body is at, together with a lot of other bodies)

- prid 000ded30 (this selects Kendra's body)

- enable (the body was disabled for me)

- put the card on the body.

- disable (not sure what the consequences of leaving the body enabled would be)

- player.moveto <companion refid> (so I can go back to just where I was)

I did something similar during Nuka World's Power Play quest. A key you need spawns on the boss body, but if you enslave him/her it only happens after its contents were already transferred to the JB clone, leaving the key in the original body.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, Communistbelief said:

I captured an escaped slave, then she just always follows me even dismissed, or tied on wall through dd system. The tape shows she is an ordinary settler now.

Something similar was happening here too, her dialogue options refused to work, could not initiate any "obedience" options with her either. Even trying to kill her did nothing, just put her in a downed state before getting up.

I used the disable console command to get rid of her eventually, which might not have been the safest thing to do.

So I need help getting this to work, I may be doing something wrong idk. I've searched the forums to see if anyone else had this problem but haven't found anything similar so here we are.

Basically everything works up until I enslave them. I can enter huntermode and mark targets and get them to "bleed out" state just fine.... but then when I go to put the collar on them nothing works. they just sit there and do nothing. None of the dialog options do anything except for checking their stuff and letting them go. I have shock collars but so far nothing I've tried has worked. If anyone has a solution for this it would be greatly appreciated.

its likely my issue is due to overlapping mods, but that makes it difficult to track down. Also renaming slaves with setname console command works until I save and reload the game. Or when I sometimes reload a zone. And it doesn't work at all when using the menu option to rename (made sure the setting is on in the MCM), it just doesn't pop up anything or do anything.

22 hours ago, mayterion said:

its likely my issue is due to overlapping mods, but that makes it difficult to track down. Also renaming slaves with setname console command works until I save and reload the game. Or when I sometimes reload a zone. And it doesn't work at all when using the menu option to rename (made sure the setting is on in the MCM), it just doesn't pop up anything or do anything.

That has to be total mod conflict. There are a few good load order articles running around the web. I'd get with one and start sorting your list out. Amazing Follower Tweaks will do that with slaves too, so if you are using AFT and JB and try to import them into AFT you're gonna get that. I dunno why and don't know of any fix. If it's not AFT, then I don't have any further advice other than to learn to load order. It is worth every minute you'll spend figuring it out. Unfortunately with all the mods out there, there's no way to hand you a "quick fix."

Good luck