On 8/7/2019 at 2:57 AM, xXPussySlayer69Xx said:

To anyone who uses this mod with AFT (Amazing follower tweaks) How are you importing your slaves into AFT? I can't seem to get them to import.

Did you get an answer ?? if not from what i remembered it should use his own follower system and not AFT and from what i remember it should not conflict with AFT either. Dont import this follower in AFT you will break his own follower system. what you do is just talk to the slave and command him or her from their.

If you want to have the slave follow you, make sure you send him or her to a settlement first, then use the 3 key or whatever key you have assgned for AFT and then make her follow you with AFT. if you dont do this it wont work right this way you can use both together. i think this was the only way to do it right.  and when you dismiss this slave dont talk to her but use the 3 key again and dismiss her through menu she will go to whatever settlement you assgned her too.

6 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Did you get an answer ?? if not from what i remembered it should use his own follower system and not AFT and from what i remember it should not conflict with AFT either. Dont import this follower in AFT you will break his own follower system. what you do is just talk to the slave and command him or her from their.

If you want to have the slave follow you, make sure you send him or her to a settlement first, then use the 3 key or whatever key you have assgned for AFT and then make her follow you with AFT. if you dont do this it wont work right this way you can use both together. i think this was the only way to do it right.  and when you dismiss this slave dont talk to her but use the 3 key again and dismiss her through menu she will go to whatever settlement you assgned her too.

Good to know, thanks. I'm trying to use the AI tweaking this would make sense. I'll try it.

My experience with JB and AFT is everytime I try to import on into AFT it gets renamed "Slave" and you can no longer change it. As always, it could be something in my mod list, but it does it to automatrons too.

If y'all figure it out I'd love to hear about it. I'm probably not alone.

erhhh, I cannot make successful update from 0.6.9 to 0.7.5

The changlog mentioned there is a rework of sex system, I think it's due to that.

If I try to start a punishment sex with slave whether in companion or settler mode via dialogue "to teach you obidience -> fuck you", scene aren't triggered and the whole AFF get stucked, can not recognize both the slave and player any more (home key -> enter key, AAF console can scan and get other actors such as dogmeat, settlers and other slaves walking around, but not player self and the slave talked for punishment sex, and this is permenant, resulting player can no longer have sex with other actors)

I can start sex scene with slave through AAF console, seems the dialogue is kinda bugged at least for me.

I released slaves from companion status and get every slave in settlements un-assigned from job before update, just as the op suggested. complete disabling ver0.6.9 will give me a ctd when try to save, so I can't make a clean save.

My AAF build is following the guide thread and using the AIO patch, works pretty well with JB 0.6.9.

Edit: solved. It's a AAF problem.

On 8/8/2019 at 5:18 PM, D_ManXX2 said:

Yeah I tried this and it didn't give me access to the AFT tweaking menus. When I tried to import my slaves it just wouldn't take them and changed their name to slave.

EDIT: I had unlimited companion framework installed. I uninstalled it and it started working. Thanks for your help.

I'm also having issues with 0.7.5.  0.6.9 was working fine with the auction house, but with the new version, when I press "r" for the extended dialog interface, when I speak with a servant to sell I get:

Give me the caps and you can start.

Sorry, I have to cancel.

Let's find a more private place.

I don't recognize those options at all.

B

11 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

I'm also having issues with 0.7.5.  0.6.9 was working fine with the auction house, but with the new version, when I press "r" for the extended dialog interface, when I speak with a servant to sell I get:

Sorry, I have to cancel.

B

Same

13 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

Sorry, I have to cancel.

B

You'd better address this question to the author of AuctionHouse...

Try to do as in the screenshots should help, I did not check.

Spoiler

2019-08-14_11-43-42.png.d4d54e14637143f4b65d86d252c00c80.png2019-08-14_11-44-30.png.b07476e78817535323431b4e45935ab5.png2019-08-14_11-45-47.png.90126383dff49a81d77346455fe215a1.png

3 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

You'd better address this question to the author of AuctionHouse...

Try to do as in the screenshots should help, I did not check.

Reveal hidden contents

2019-08-14_11-43-42.png.d4d54e14637143f4b65d86d252c00c80.png2019-08-14_11-44-30.png.b07476e78817535323431b4e45935ab5.png2019-08-14_11-45-47.png.90126383dff49a81d77346455fe215a1.png

Ignotum,

Thanks.  I haven't ever used FO4Edit, so I'm not sure I follow what you're suggesting.

So I can bring it to his attention, could you help me understand what you think is broken in Auction House?  When I speak with him, his first question is going to be "Why do you believe I broke something when the only thing that's been updated is Just Business?"

B

21 minutes ago, bpmcgee said:

Ignotum,

Thanks.  I haven't ever used FO4Edit, so I'm not sure I follow what you're suggesting.

So I can bring it to his attention, could you help me understand what you think is broken in Auction House?  When I speak with him, his first question is going to be "Why do you believe I broke something when the only thing that's been updated is Just Business?"

B

Changed the script in the quest "JBAdditionalDialogsQuest", Auction House is loaded after JB and overwrites the script properties.

So I've been trying to play around with the settings on this one for a little while now, and I'm having a similar issue described previously, where the dialog only shows 1-4 and doesn't allow for assignment or dismissal.

Spoiler
On 2/4/2019 at 3:01 PM, Reinman2001 said:

I used this mod in the past. Never had any issue with it at all. Stopped playing FO4 for awhile and just came back to it. I deleted everything, including the game, just to start with a fresh clean slate, due to all the updates of mods i missed and game updated messing with them. Neither here nor there.

I just installed the newest Just Business and all the prerequisites. Clean start, everything loaded fine, all the pop ups for instillation in game came up and MCM menus all working fine. Assigning hunter keys and all that are there and working fine. I can go into hunter mode and capture slaves. No issues there. My issue is the dialog options...

After taking a slave, I only have basic talk, relax, stay inventory options. I have no options to send them home like before, they wont stop following me if I ask them to stay and I fast travel. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something? I tried to reinstall JB and all the prereq's and a new game start. Same deal. Not sure if there is a problem with something or a problem with me lol. 

To help, some of my dialog options are blank spaces. Like this example of #2. You can click the option, but it does nothing...

1.Question

3.Inventory

4. Follow

So, with no option to send them home to a settlement; I cannot assign them to tasks and they wont stop following me lol.

Edit. P.S. After i make them a slave, they don't give the dialogue i used to have with my character saying "put this collar on" etc., Might help with my issue resolution.

EDIT 2 (FIX). So, I use Vortex and figured out my issue if any one else is still having it. I saw in a few posts people were having the same issue I was. XDI will NOT work properly if you are using Vortex as it does not overwrite the Vanilla DialogSFW. You need to go to your Data/interface and locate the dialogSFW and delete it, then XDI and Just Business will work properly. Hope I helped out a few people having the issue (if any one else is still is).

I use Mod Organizer, so I don't know if that's the specific problem, and this fix did not work as I cannot find a Data/Interface folder, nor a dialogSFW file. I further looked inside both Extended Dialog Interface and Just Business to try and find the file to see if it was present, but could not locate it in either folder. I went back and checked to make sure I have all the requirements, changed load order, reinstalled both mods, and was unable to determine the cause of the problem.

Any ideas?

EDIT And SOLVE: So on a wild thought, after making this post, I went through and looked at all of my mods, looking for anything that would mess with dialog. Lo and behold, I was using "Full Dialogue Interface" which was causing a conflict with Extended Dialogue Interface. Turning off FDI enabled XDI to work properly, and that made all the regular options appear. Upon review of FDI's about page it even says "XDI replaces the DialogueMenu.swf interface file and is not compatible with mods that do the same. (This means the Full Dialogue Interface mod is incompatible.)"

Just a goof up on my part.

7 hours ago, Acacia17 said:

Any means to stop combat while i make them submit? They are just getting butchered mid diologue by my companions everytime. Hilarious though. 

They can be a bit quick on the trigger eh? Especially a mod companion. I mark from a distance using a scoped weapon when I can. Once they are marked you should be good to go.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:20 PM, cinemagic said:

erhhh, I cannot make successful update from 0.6.9 to 0.7.5

The changlog mentioned there is a rework of sex system, I think it's due to that.

If I try to start a punishment sex with slave whether in companion or settler mode via dialogue "to teach you obidience -> fuck you", scene aren't triggered and the whole AFF get stucked, can not recognize both the slave and player any more (home key -> enter key, AAF console can scan and get other actors such as dogmeat, settlers and other slaves walking around, but not player self and the slave talked for punishment sex, and this is permenant, resulting player can no longer have sex with other actors)

I can start sex scene with slave through AAF console, seems the dialogue is kinda bugged at least for me.

I released slaves from companion status and get every slave in settlements un-assigned from job before update, just as the op suggested. complete disabling ver0.6.9 will give me a ctd when try to save, so I can't make a clean save.

My AAF build is following the guide thread and using the AIO patch, works pretty well with JB 0.6.9.

Edit: solved. It's a AAF problem.

This is exactly the problem I've been having for a few hours now and can't figure it out. When you say it's an AAF problem, what do you mean?

For the record, neither the sex animations or the rename function is working for me (never has). Went back and followed the guide for installing AAF, checked my load order, and even reinstalled JB after setting all my slaves to the "you can relax here" setting like what was recommended. Nothing works.

I can capture slaves, assign them to pillories, assign them to different jobs, even change their appearance - but I can't get the rename or sex animations to work.

On top of that, now when I go into the stationary terminal to view their stats, it reads like this:

Level: SlaveLevel
Strength: SlaveStrength
Perception: SlavePerception
Endurance: SlaveEndurance
Charisma: SlaveCharisma
Intelligence: SlaveIntelligence
Agility: SlaveAgility
Luck: SlaveLuck
Submissive: SubmissiveValue
Current work: CurrentWork
Current home: CurrentHome

Does this make sense to anyone? I'm not so far into the game that starting over with a fresh save would be terrible, but I want to make sure that if I do I'm not running into these problems again.

Hi ignotum_virum

I have a compatibility request. There are a two places where you equip a collar on slaves, namely in:

• JBSlaveNPCScript.OnLoad() (equip collar if no collar is equipped and not fully submissive)
  • JBSlaveQuestScript.CreateClone() (equip collar all the time)

It would be nice if you could provide a way for other mods to implement their own slave collars. The simplest way would probably be by defining a keyword JBSlaveCollar and doing a check for Actor.WornHasKeyword(JBSlaveColler) before equipping the collar in both places. This should even work with new slaves; as long as we equip the collar on the original NPC before the slave-to-be is cloned, the cloning process should move the custom collar to the cloned NPC (by TransferOfEquipment()) and the clone will continue wearing the custom collar.

NB: I think that there is also a very minor bug, CreateClone() should not equip a collar if bReset is true. The fact that it does causes fully submissive slaves without a collar to get a collar when they are reset.

Cheers and thanks for your mod!

5 hours ago, Vasynda said:

I have a weird issue with the mod, or maybe I just don't understand something, but I can't assign people I have enslaved to settlements or keep them stuck to the pillories.

Send them home using dialog first. Once you have assigned them to a settlement by sending them home, you control them like any other settler through the workshop.

Hey there, I'm have a bit of an issue. I can go into Hunter mode and Mark targets, but once they are downed I can't talk to them. They just sit there helplessly on the ground and I can't open up the talk menu. Is this mod super load order dependant? I believe it is second after scrap everything or second to last, LOOT and Vortex show different order or I'm just not looking at it right. 

I got it!!