11 hours ago, warmanejim said:

The mod seems to hang in between almost every dialogue line, reloading a save and attempting it again or trying the reenable controls through the mcm menu sometimes allows me to progress one or two more lines onward but eventually it becomes impossible to progress, I've tried it on a new save with only Thief/FNIS installed and that hasn't helped :frown: Any ideas?

Have you tried validating your install via steam?  Did previous versions of the mod work, or is this the first version you've tried?  Have you been able to play the game stably without the mod?

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Have you tried validating your install via steam?  Did previous versions of the mod work, or is this the first version you've tried?  Have you been able to play the game stably without the mod?

This is my first version, and the game runs fine outside of the mod

Anyone have any problems with the old man at whiterun? When i try later to return to him, i get the part where he is angry, and the cinematic which starts with the thief going for an order in the party, while both the thief and the party are not at that time( i am almost near the end of the mod at falkreath)

Also any idea to manually go to that part via a command?

21 hours ago, warmanejim said:

The mod seems to hang in between almost every dialogue line, reloading a save and attempting it again or trying the reenable controls through the mcm menu sometimes allows me to progress one or two more lines onward but eventually it becomes impossible to progress, I've tried it on a new save with only Thief/FNIS installed and that hasn't helped :frown: Any ideas?

Sounds like you're missing a mod requirement. Check the op and make sure you have all of them.

5 hours ago, warmanejim said:

This is my first version, and the game runs fine outside of the mod

Only thing I can think of is validate your files in steam, then re-run FNIS and your load order tool.

I guess I should also ask if you're trying to use the mod in skyrim SE.  Don't expect the mod to run in SSE.

I noticed that when i have thief mod on and zaz 8+ the furniture animations work for 1-2 seconds and then stop(my character play the animation when you try to leave the furniture)
Anyone else had this problem?
And also the one with the old man at whiterun which for some reason always end in the bad end scenario if you go back at him. I think it is triggered near the steps.

I'm experiencing CTD's during the Chase.

Whenever my character reaches a certain point of the chase (2/3 of the way, not long before the left turn where we get ambushed) my game crashes. At first I thought it was because of Cutting Room Floor, but even after disabling it it still occurs.

The only conflicts of Thief are with ZazAnimations, and they are unrelated to the chase as a whole.

Any ideas?

On 2018. 02. 06. at 5:48 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Unless things have changed, you need a karma score of 80 to proposition the druid.  I'd have to check to be sure.

You can check your karma at any time by opening the console and running "sqv bd_mq" and then scrolling up with pgup/pgdn until you get to ::Lust_var.  The the Lust_var variable tracks your karma.  I've experienced some bugs running this in the middle of scenes, so I wouldn't recommend using the console while any scene is playing.

I'm at Kust and don't know how to trigger sex scene. I have 56 karma and so far managed to trigger all the scenes. If you don't mind can you help me out a bit what to choose to get more karma?

EDIT: My bad, only had to speak with zoe to get the dialog option.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I noticed that when i have thief mod on and zaz 8+ the furniture animations work for 1-2 seconds and then stop(my character play the animation when you try to leave the furniture)
Anyone else had this problem?
And also the one with the old man at whiterun which for some reason always end in the bad end scenario if you go back at him. I think it is triggered near the steps.

Many modders don’t recommend to use ZAZ 8.0. I think it’s because it wasn’t made by original author or something. It’s not a requirement for Thief though. Maybe using ZAZ 7.0 will work.

8 hours ago, kakaer said:

I'm experiencing CTD's during the Chase.

Whenever my character reaches a certain point of the chase (2/3 of the way, not long before the left turn where we get ambushed) my game crashes. At first I thought it was because of Cutting Room Floor, but even after disabling it it still occurs.

The only conflicts of Thief are with ZazAnimations, and they are unrelated to the chase as a whole.

Any ideas?

Do you have the mod " A Forsworn Story " from Delzaron  ?

I've managed to overcome the chase CTD, but now there is a new problem.

I am unable to use the bonfire after the bandits scene. Nothing happens when I click E on it, and when I walk up to it, both bandits wake up and start attacking me. This problem has occured on 5 different saves now(bandits waking up, previously I could use the bonfire after using some tricks)

12 minutes ago, asdfa93 said:

I might be the noob but it feels impossible to defeat the phantom before she kills the commander :confused:

I might be a dirty fucker, but I did it with the use of the modv "Za Warudo". Basically, this mod lets you stop time, it's based on JoJo. You can use it to get to the Phantom and kill her when the time is frozen. That way, you can proceed without worrying.

You can also do it with the potions, but it might be harder than the method I've described above.

12 minutes ago, asdfa93 said:

I might be the noob but it feels impossible to defeat the phantom before she kills the commander :confused:

The normal route is supposed to let her kill them. But there is a way of cheating it by adding some scrolls to slow time via console and get to her.

The mod also conflicts with Interesting NPCs, since that tower is the local of one of them, and the Phantom will become hostile and start attacking that NPC and won’t  stop until they die. Since the NPC is essential they keep attacking him, so I always get closer without them noticing and kill the Phantom when they are distracted.

14 minutes ago, Highborn said:

The normal route is supposed to let her kill them. But there is a way of cheating it by adding some scrolls to slow time via console and get to her.

The mod also conflicts with Interesting NPCs, since that tower is the local of one of them, and the Phantom will become hostile and start attacking that NPC and won’t  stop until they die. Since the NPC is essential they keep attacking him, so I always get closer without them noticing and kill the Phantom when they are distracted.

Nice! It worked thanks :smiley:

1 hour ago, asdfa93 said:

No need for mod i think, just type the command tai, it stops ai. Then you can go next to the phantom and kill it.

15 hours ago, asdfa93 said:

Anyone know how to trigger the scene with the jarl. Managed to do the bad ending, but it actually ends the mod. Couldn't figure out how just simply get banged by the jarl

I remember reading about this but can you send the link where it says about this scene? cause i cant find it.