2 hours ago, ShadowWarior945 said:

in the sex scenes, the characters are not moving at all what animation mods did you use so that way it can work 

You don't need anything else. It usually helps to run FNIS again. The animations also do not trigger if you use the wrong body mods. Read the requirements to get everything you need. 

27 minutes ago, ajelic said:

You don't need anything else. It usually helps to run FNIS again. The animations also do not trigger if you use the wrong body mods. Read the requirements to get everything you need. 

also, I'm really stuck in on the part where you barry the witch but when I tried to move the body I can't find anyone to help me move it 

7 hours ago, karolla said:

sorry for my bad english,I got an extended version of the author sent to me at the patron, I figure out the difference between several esp already, thanks again for the release

here is a little problem about the Liorel event,i gave the page to him,but cannot start the mini game , why? Is it because I started playing from the beginning? This content is to what stage of the story to open it yet?

you need a a certain level of karma.

anybody got the console command to raise karma/perversion can't remember

9 hours ago, karolla said:

sorry for my bad english,I got an extended version of the author sent to me at the patron, I figure out the difference between several esp already, thanks again for the release

here is a little problem about the Liorel event,i gave the page to him,but cannot start the mini game , why? Is it because I started playing from the beginning? This content is to what stage of the story to open it yet?

1 hour ago, geraldofrivia said:

you need a a certain level of karma.

anybody got the console command to raise karma/perversion can't remember

You need at least 30 karma before you can agree to train with him.  If you're looking to skip ahead for it, run "setpqv bd_mq Lust_var 30" in the console.

8 hours ago, ShadowWarior945 said:

in the sex scenes, the characters are not moving at all what animation mods did you use so that way it can work 

Make sure you run FNIS after installing or making changes to any mod that involves custom animations.  If you have issues with creatures being frozen, with no animations or AI, you need to use the "De-Install Creatures" button, and then run FNIS again.  If you've already run FNIS and you still see animation issues (characters assuming a T-pose, usually), just keep running FNIS until it works.

5 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Getting a missing animation warning from FNIS

"Reading dftMiscAnimation>>Warning: Animation file missing: OffsetBound.hkx<<
 V0.8.2  ( 9 furniture, 9 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ..."

That's nothing.  The actual animation files are in the .bsa archive, but the behavior files are loose and still read by FNIS.  You can ignore those warnings.

9 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

I had a similar freeze problem in there during the first conversation with the captain. I couldn't figure it out and hand to skip past it using the skip option.

8 hours ago, agiz19 said:

HI. Yes it worked for me after i cancelled fixes and got to him before the drunk stumble effect happening it happens 3 times i think before you get to him, and then all worked after that.

I think we're all experiencing the freezes in the jail.  I have no idea what might be causing it.  It seems to happen at random, and is not related to the drunkenness effect or anything else I've tried.  The fixes patch doesn't change anything even close to there, and I have freezing with it off, so I doubt they're related.

If anyone knows of a reason why the game might freeze like this, please post something here so we can all try to find a fix.

7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I think we're all experiencing the freezes in the jail.  I have no idea what might be causing it.  It seems to happen at random, and is not related to the drunkenness effect or anything else I've tried.  The fixes patch doesn't change anything even close to there, and I have freezing with it off, so I doubt they're related.

If anyone knows of a reason why the game might freeze like this, please post something here so we can all try to find a fix.

What I can say is that I never had this problem we the first mod version. 7.X or whatever it was. Inbetween that time I did a fresh install of skyrim, completely new, fewer mods, and then installed the latest version of thief, that's when I encountered jail issues.

It was a weird one for me, it was specifically, during a line, when the guard captain tells your character to start servicing him, the game would completely freeze. Never crash, it would just be infinitely frozen. I tried, earlier saves and restarting the mod from scratch, but always at the exact same point. So I can only chalk it up to a mod conflict or a change in versions that doesn't sit well with the skyrim engine.

3 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

What I can say is that I never had this problem we the first mod version. 7.X or whatever it was. Inbetween that time I did a fresh install of skyrim, completely new, fewer mods, and then installed the latest version of thief, that's when I encountered jail issues.

It was a weird one for me, it was specifically, during a line, when the guard captain tells your character to start servicing him, the game would completely freeze. Never crash, it would just be infinitely frozen. I tried, earlier saves and restarting the mod from scratch, but always at the exact same point. So I can only chalk it up to a mod conflict or a change in versions that doesn't sit well with the skyrim engine.

I don't specifically recall experiencing it before the beta for 0.8.2, but it has been pretty consistent in the latest version.  It seems to occur for me mostly during scenes where Stanius is talking or moving around, and only in the jail.  Since I save super often when I'm testing the mod, it's mostly an annoyance, but it's definitely something we need to try to figure out.

Whatever causes the freeze is triggered in some way.  I once accidentally made a save about two seconds prior to a freeze, and every time I re-loaded that save I experienced the freeze again, at the exact same time.  This leads me to believe that there's a script error that creates an infinite loop and uses 100% of the game's CPU allotment.  I don't have enough experience with scripting in Skyrim to guess at what the problem might be.

About the error in the Riften. I have no such problem, so it is not possible for me to identify and eliminate it. But I suspect that the problem may be in nawmesh, I modified them since the cell was slightly modified. Maybe some mod that you have installed also uses these nawmesh. But this is only a guess.
In the next version, I'll completely delete the nawmesh in the cell, and make them from scratch.

По поводу ошибки в Рифтене. У меня подобной проблемы нет, так что мне не предоставляется возможным определить и устранить ее. Но я подозреваю, что проблема может быть в nawmesh, я их модифицировал так как ячейка была немного изменена. Возможно какой-то мод, который у вас установлен также использует эти nawmesh. Но это только догадка.
В следующей версии, я попробую полностью удалить nswmesh в ячейке, и сделать их с нуля.

Man, I'm being honest with you. It's a freaking great mod! Actually best written I've every seen. Keep up the good work :smiley:

Tho I have a question: how to get bad ending with the druid/troll scene? He transformed into a druid attacked me but if I lose I die :confused: , I must have missed something

1 hour ago, asdfa93 said:

Man, I'm being honest with you. It's a freaking great mod! Actually best written I've every seen. Keep up the good work :smiley:

Tho I have a question: how to get bad ending with the druid/troll scene? He transformed into a druid attacked me but if I lose I die :confused: , I must have missed something

You mean the sex scene? You need to have enough karma to appear the dialogue option to convince him that sex can be good to naturalists. 

HEY guys

I really need some help here 

I got stucked in the Hot Spring scene after Windhelm, NPCs(girls in the spring) become invisible or some sort of transparent once I triger the quest "get in to spring and search for clues ", they'll talk to me when I walk near them, but I can't see them.

plz just tell me how to get this scene over with( or where the clue is).

or any other way to jump to the next scene.

thx a lot.- -

With the new version FNIS gives me a lot of missing anim errors that I don't get with 8.1, can't get past the part where the character is supposed to write as nothing happens at that point. Errors only occur after I install Thief, so I am certain it is from this mod as well.

Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent bd_leito_rework_NCVagToAnal_A2_S3 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations
Duplicate AnimEvent bd_leito_rework_NCVagToAnal_A2_S3 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_dress_boots_F for character, mods dftMiscAnimation and dftMiscAnimation
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_leito_anal_rear_entry_rew_A2_S1 for character, mods dftHuman and dftHuman
Missing AnimFile bd_bed_drunk_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile bd_bed_drunk_A2_S1.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile bd_bed_drunk_A1_S2.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile bd_bed_drunk_A2_S2.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile bd_leito_rework_NCVagToAnal_br_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile bd_leito_rework_NCVagToAnal_vag_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile dogma_OMF_A1_S1.HKX for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile dogma_OMF_A1_S2.HKX for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile dogma_OMF_A2_S1.HKX for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile dogma_OMF_A2_S2.HKX for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile dogma_kickass.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile dogma_kickass_c.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile dogma_kickass_c2.hkx for character, mod BDanimations
Missing AnimFile leito_anal_rear_entry_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_anal_rear_entry_A2_S1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_anal_rear_entry_vag_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a1_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a1_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a1_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a1_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a1_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a2_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a2_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a2_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a2_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyle_a2_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a1_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a1_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a1_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a1_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a1_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a2_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a2_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a2_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a2_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_standing_2_a2_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a1_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a1_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a1_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a1_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a1_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a2_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a2_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a2_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a2_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_a2_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a1_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a1_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a1_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a1_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a1_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a2_s1.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a2_s2.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a2_s3.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a2_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_nc_bj_a2_s5.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile leito_mmf_1_cam_a1_s4.hkx for character, mod dftHuman
Missing AnimFile OffsetBound.hkx for character, mod dftMiscAnimation
Missing AnimFile bd_pot_spitout_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod dftMiscAnimation
Missing AnimFile bd_pot_spitout_A1_S2.hkx for character, mod dftMiscAnimation
Missing AnimFile bd_pot_spitout_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod dftMiscAnimation
Missing AnimFile dogma_show_body_01.hkx for character, mod dftMiscAnimation
Missing AnimFile dogma_showbody.hkx for character, mod dftMiscAnimation
 67 possible consistence issues

The mod seems to hang in between almost every dialogue line, reloading a save and attempting it again or trying the reenable controls through the mcm menu sometimes allows me to progress one or two more lines onward but eventually it becomes impossible to progress, I've tried it on a new save with only Thief/FNIS installed and that hasn't helped :frown: Any ideas?

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

You mean the sex scene? You need to have enough karma to appear the dialogue option to convince him that sex can be good to naturalists. 

Oh, ok thanks!

But how do I check karma and is it possible to trigger all the sex scenes? I mean convincing the druid sounds like "good karma" to me.

6 hours ago, asdfa93 said:

Oh, ok thanks!

But how do I check karma and is it possible to trigger all the sex scenes? I mean convincing the druid sounds like "good karma" to me.

Unless things have changed, you need a karma score of 80 to proposition the druid.  I'd have to check to be sure.

You can check your karma at any time by opening the console and running "sqv bd_mq" and then scrolling up with pgup/pgdn until you get to ::Lust_var.  The the Lust_var variable tracks your karma.  I've experienced some bugs running this in the middle of scenes, so I wouldn't recommend using the console while any scene is playing.

5 hours ago, dogsy123 said:

anybody having any issues with the druid scenes? for some reason after bj > doggy i get ctd everything else is running fine i also did a test on a new save and skip started from 8.0+ and all other scenes after running perfectly fine

That sounds like you don't have the FNIS creatures addon installed.  If you don't have it, as soon as the game tried to load the troll model and animate it you'd have some serious issues.