So, I decided to release the update a little earlier. The translation from Alluminium is delayed indefinitely, so at the moment, the English version is presented in the form of a google version. As I understand it, brewmasterhal will do the right English version for you in the near future.

In my blog you will find a full description in Russian. In English, it's already done by brewmasterhal here, for which many thanks to him. :smile:

I hope you will enjoy.

From this point, mod passes from the status "frozen" to the status "wip".

И так, я решил выпустить обновление немного раньше. Перевод от Alluminium задерживается на неопределенное время, так что на данный момент, английская версия представлена в виде google версии. Насколько я понял, brewmasterhal сделает для вас правильную английскую версию в ближайшее время.

У меня в блоге вы найдете полное описание на русском языке. На английском за меня это уже сделал brewmasterhal здесь, за что ему огромное спасибо :smile:

Надеюсь вам понравится.

С этого момента, мод переходит из статуса "заморожен" в статус "в разработке".

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Captain Stanius, in the jail?

Yes, captain Stanius.  He just gives a default npc response with no dialogue options.  I'm reinstalling the mod and your addons and see if that corrects the issue.

UPDATE - It's working now.  Don't know why it didn't work first time, but the reinstall fixed it.

3 hours ago, sigure said:

the drunk visual effect from bunker house minigame seems to last forever, is there any way to remove the effect via console?

I've looked into trying to remove the effect in some way, but I haven't found anything yet.

1 hour ago, Shane498 said:

can't trigger the ambush scene, the archer stand there and doesn't shoot me...

Normal sequence of events is: you get knocked off the horse, the horse dies, you stand up, you now have a moment to save the game if you want, you take a step in any direction and they start the conversation.  If this is not what you experience, then it's usually the result of a mod conflict.

45 minutes ago, danta said:

whats supposed to happen at the chance bit. I keep getting hit with an arrow then nothing . 

The horse chase?  See the above response

Hi, I just tried the new version. In Riften, when I suppose to wait Captain Stanis for the night in Hagia Bunk House, my PC tried to sleep on the street (using rest anywhere spell). The game immediately fronzen after I click enter on sleep. I tried this twice, twice the game fronzen the moment I click "enter" on sleep. Has anyone meet the same bug?

8 hours ago, sigure said:

the drunk visual effect from bunker house minigame seems to last forever, is there any way to remove the effect via console?

I do not know why this happens, everything works fine for me, I also checked the script and the script, and I did not find an error either. In the scene there are blocks that, if I have made a mistake, forcefully remove the imagespacemodifier. Can you recall the exact sequence in the scene that led to the hang of ism?

Не знаю почему такое происходит, для меня все работает нормально, также проверил сцену и скрипт, и тоже не нашел ошибки. В сцене стоят блоки, которые, в случае если я где-то ошибся, принудительно снимают imagespacemodifier. Можете вспомнить точную последовательность в сцене, которая привела к зависанию ism? 

1 hour ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, it appears the waitting function has the same problem. If my pc try to wait till night, the moment I click"enter" for wait, the game fronzen. Is this because the game is not suppose to let PC wait during the Riften phrase?

I was not able to recreate this error in myself, so I can not yet answer this question. Do you have such a mistake only in Riften?

Мне не удалось воссоздать эту ошибку у себя, так что я пока не могу ответить на этот вопрос. Подобная ошибка у вас возникает только в Рифтене? 

1 hour ago, yhukimaru said:

my game crash whit this mod   :c    i dont know why   im actually  uninstalls other mods thats make some incopatibility but still didnt working

At what point does crash happen?

В какой момент происходит вылет?

2 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just tried the new version. In Riften, when I suppose to wait Captain Stanis for the night in Hagia Bunk House, my PC tried to sleep on the street (using rest anywhere spell). The game immediately fronzen after I click enter on sleep. I tried this twice, twice the game fronzen the moment I click "enter" on sleep. Has anyone meet the same bug?

I had this problem in the beta version (still playing it, didn’t download the release version yet). Waiting and sleeping freezes the game, but it only happened in Riften. In other areas I didn’t have that problem. So I’d recommend avoiding doing those actions in Riften. If you really want to wait, pass time, try to open console and use set timescale to 200 or more. The bigger the value, the faster the time passes. The default is 30, use the same command to get it back to default. That’s what I did it.

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

I had this problem in the beta version (still playing it, didn’t download the release version yet). Waiting and sleeping freezes the game, but it only happened in Riften. In other areas I didn’t have that problem. So I’d recommend avoiding doing those actions in Riften. If you really want to wait, pass time, try to open console and use set timescale to 200 or more. The bigger the value, the faster the time passes. The default is 30, use the same command to get it back to default. That’s what I did it.

I can confirm that the problem only happen in Riften. In other area, waiting, sleeping and fast travel work just fine, but in Riften, the game just frozen.

5 hours ago, DogmaMods said:

I do not know why this happens, everything works fine for me, I also checked the script and the script, and I did not find an error either. In the scene there are blocks that, if I have made a mistake, forcefully remove the imagespacemodifier. Can you recall the exact sequence in the scene that led to the hang of ism?

Не знаю почему такое происходит, для меня все работает нормально, также проверил сцену и скрипт, и тоже не нашел ошибки. В сцене стоят блоки, которые, в случае если я где-то ошибся, принудительно снимают imagespacemodifier. Можете вспомнить точную последовательность в сцене, которая привела к зависанию ism?

sorry about this,  it's my own fault. i forget to uncheck/uninstall version 0.8.1 from my mod organizer. probably is what cause the scene/script conflict.

it's good now after i remove old version from mod organizer. the scene black out and reset the ism as intended now.

my appologies

4 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I literally don't know what else I can tell you other than:

If you're currently a patron at the $10/month level use the one labeled "Extended"

If you're not use the one labeled "Release"

If you're not sure what's going on, read this post for context.

sorry for my bad english,I got an extended version of the author sent to me at the patron, I figure out the difference between several esp already, thanks again for the release

here is a little problem about the Liorel event,i gave the page to him,but cannot start the mini game , why? Is it because I started playing from the beginning? This content is to what stage of the story to open it yet?

9 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

my game freezes when i enter riften jail in 0.8.2 and i had no problems in previous versions, load order the same as before, has anyone had any problems ? its the same with brewmasterhal fixes.

I had a similar freeze problem in there during the first conversation with the captain. I couldn't figure it out and hand to skip past it using the skip option.

1 hour ago, darkevilhum said:

I had a similar freeze problem in there during the first conversation with the captain. I couldn't figure it out and hand to skip past it using the skip option.

HI. Yes it worked for me after i cancelled fixes and got to him before the drunk stumble effect happening it happens 3 times i think before you get to him, and then all worked after that.