19 hours ago, sagar123 said:

so i recently went through entire game again.. i set high karma 900 from start then started playing and saving game just before every sex scene choices and scenarios.. and then after scene i reload back to old save and continued game like that so basically no actual sex scene happed before each new sex scene.. also everytime i reached game update point i just started new game and used skip function to reach to that point.. now i have all save game collection of every single sex scene.. funny thing is i did normal playthrough before saving each scene but with normal gameplay... i noticed previously i had lots of sex scences with desync expressions and lower amount of sex sounds/ moans in later game sex scenes and i thought it was other mods affecting and all... but with newer save games i dont have any issues at all... everything is working perfectly

so i thing some of sex scenes affect future sex scenes in terms of expression desync or reducing moan sounds.. can someone also confirm this?

I know people also reported this specifically with the scene with the Troll in Eldergleam Sanctuary.

It wouldn't surprise me if the issue is also present in other scenes.

48 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

I know people also reported this specifically with the scene with the Troll in Eldergleam Sanctuary.

It wouldn't surprise me if the issue is also present in other scenes.

ohh.. i hope this gets fixed in future versions.. i know this is a complex mod with many dependences and all and by all means i dont know anything about coding at all but there should be a way to solve this by clearing all things except choices, karma, vaginal gape and butthurt condition.. idk what kinda factor that leads to this bug but it ruins first time experience

altho man this is impressive how much i got involved in this mod.. its like a new game entirely with min 30 hrs of gameplay

I have a problem with arena tournament that I'm not able to start in any possible known way. I talk with that guy who trains everyone (Ormax) then beat Bobo so I can start training. Then no matter how many days passes (In Skunkway time i mean not by pressing T) I simply don't get any scene of Ormax asking to participate in training tournament. I fulfilled every condition ( I have rank 1 in arena i even tried to change the karma to over >200) i changed the setting of days between tournaments to 1. I even tried running a console command cause i checked the entire thread and found something like that posted by Brewmasterhal
(

Try this:

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isWaitForTournament true

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_waitForTournamentDays 0

Then sleep and enter the training area and change clothes)

and nothing seems to work. Anybody has any idea how to help that?

Got the 1.1.2 version btw

2 hours ago, Pieselos said:

Ich habe ein Problem mit einem Arenaturnier, bei dem ich auf keine bekannte Art und Weise starten kann. Ich spreche mit dem Typen, der alle trainiert (Ormax) und schlage dann Bobo, damit ich mit dem Training beginnen kann. Dann, egal wie viele Tage vergehen (in der Skunkway-Zeit meine ich nicht, dass ich T drücke) bekomme ich einfach keine Szene, in der Ormax darum bittet, an einem Trainingsturnier teilzunehmen. Ich habe jede Bedingung erfüllt (ich habe Rang 1 in der Arena, ich habe sogar versucht, das Karma auf über >200 zu ändern) Ich habe die Einstellung der Tage zwischen den Turnieren auf 1 geändert. Ich habe sogar versucht, einen Konsolenbefehl auszuführen, weil ich den gesamten Thread überprüft und etwas gefunden habe wie das von Brewmasterhal
(

Versuche dies:

Dann schlafen und den Trainingsbereich betreten und umziehen)

und nichts scheint zu funktionieren. Hat jemand eine Idee, wie man dem helfen kann?

Habe übrigens die Version 1.1.2

In what way are you arena rank 1 , they did not fight or always lost? If I understand the walkthrough correctly you have to lose all fights and not just have the rank.

If that doesn't help then I guess you will have to go the other way,

I had the same problem in version 1.0.8, but when they start working in the brothel then the tournaments are triggered.

12 hours ago, Pieselos said:

I have a problem with arena tournament that I'm not able to start in any possible known way. I talk with that guy who trains everyone (Ormax) then beat Bobo so I can start training. Then no matter how many days passes (In Skunkway time i mean not by pressing T) I simply don't get any scene of Ormax asking to participate in training tournament. I fulfilled every condition ( I have rank 1 in arena i even tried to change the karma to over >200) i changed the setting of days between tournaments to 1. I even tried running a console command cause i checked the entire thread and found something like that posted by Brewmasterhal
(

Try this:

Then sleep and enter the training area and change clothes)

and nothing seems to work. Anybody has any idea how to help that?

Got the 1.1.2 version btw

have worked in squicky mast as whore.. cuz u need to go there and work for few days.. thats also one of the requirement

when conditions are met then u can also check in mcm menu.. in sunkway tab there will be "days till next tournament" option will be available 

Edited by sagar123
6 hours ago, d90Arts said:

Its quite a lot to scour through the whole of the patreon posts and plug them one by one intro google translate. Has the author given any hint about whether or not there'll be more beast scenes in the new update?

No real hint about the content, but I wouldn't really expect to see any beast stuff in this one.

Playing SE up to part 9, I'm having a problem with a couple animations not working, like an A-pose from the waist up but the legs seem to respond. This happens when the character holds a tray in the inn, and with what I think is supposed to be a modesty/coverself animation.  The many other animations seem to be ok, no problem with scenes or stability or crashes. 

I've checked the FAQ but haven't seem to found the solution. I'm using base version SE 1.0.8 (labelled test, but both SE versions are?) along with brewmasterhal's v1.0.0.8 release BME, and running FNIS doesn't seem to flag any errors (using XXL but I still get the same issue even with a mod profile well under the animation limit).

1 hour ago, kaa62 said:

Playing SE up to part 9, I'm having a problem with a couple animations not working, like an A-pose from the waist up but the legs seem to respond. This happens when the character holds a tray in the inn, and with what I think is supposed to be a modesty/coverself animation.  The many other animations seem to be ok, no problem with scenes or stability or crashes. 

I've checked the FAQ but haven't seem to found the solution. I'm using base version SE 1.0.8 (labelled test, but both SE versions are?) along with brewmasterhal's v1.0.0.8 release BME, and running FNIS doesn't seem to flag any errors (using XXL but I still get the same issue even with a mod profile well under the animation limit).

My guess would be a corrupted .bsa - try re-downloading the mod and copying the .bsa from the archive.

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

My guess would be a corrupted .bsa - try re-downloading the mod and copying the .bsa from the archive.

Are the SE versions supposed to have .bsa? In all the SE versions in the Google Drive linked in your Base Mod Installation (SE) post, I'm only seeing 6 folders, a .esp, and a .esm.

When you say archive, is that different from Google Drive in that link?

Edited by kaa62
8 hours ago, kaa62 said:

Are the SE versions supposed to have .bsa? In all the SE versions in the Google Drive linked in your Base Mod Installation (SE) post, I'm only seeing 6 folders, a .esp, and a .esm.

When you say archive, is that different from Google Drive in that link?

Looks like the SE download is unpacked, so no .bsa in there.  Corrupted/missing anim files is still the most likely reason.

Bethesda implemented havok anim support in Skyrim specifically because it allows the anim handler to completely ignore bones that are not related to a given animation.  If you're seeing A-posing on only the upper body, that implies that the anim file is being found and the game is able to determine that it only applies to the upper torso and arms, but the actual loc/rot/scale data is not readable.

4 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Looks like the SE download is unpacked, so no .bsa in there.  Corrupted/missing anim files is still the most likely reason.

Bethesda implemented havok anim support in Skyrim specifically because it allows the anim handler to completely ignore bones that are not related to a given animation.  If you're seeing A-posing on only the upper body, that implies that the anim file is being found and the game is able to determine that it only applies to the upper torso and arms, but the actual loc/rot/scale data is not readable.

I redownloaded SE 1.0.8 but no improvement, and it's even happening if I use version SE 1.00.7. Same animations in the same places.

I'm not seeing any conflicts with other animation files in MO2. . .

I cannot for the life of me get the quest to even start.... I downloaded all of the required mods needed, had more than a 100 gold, no followers or pets, the Stranger would not start the dialogue. I tried the console commands but every time it says "Missing Parameter Scene . " Nothing works :,(

On 10/12/2021 at 6:44 PM, DEZDREADPUNK said:

I cannot for the life of me get the quest to even start.... I downloaded all of the required mods needed, had more than a 100 gold, no followers or pets, the Stranger would not start the dialogue. I tried the console commands but every time it says "Missing Parameter Scene . " Nothing works :,(

Not sure about the quest not starting, but "Missing Parameter Scene" sounds like you're not entering the console command correctly.  What is the exact text of the command you are attempting to execute?

5 hours ago, alex61821 said:

Ich kann nicht schlafen oder den Kamin im Skunkway-Gasthaus benutzen. Wenn ich auf einen von beiden klicke passiert nichts.

25 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Bekannter Fehler.

It is best to look up errors in the walkthrough first, so some can already be clarified / solved without new posts.

22 minutes ago, faer2 said:

Hey, my game crashes every time the 2 miners in Markarth's Warrens get to the part of their story when they reach the farm to visit their old friend. Is there a known easy solution?

do you have mods that alters Markarth? If so try disabling them to avoid any incompatibilities

II would have wanted so much to use this mod, it is impossible for me, the animations included in the mod itself, prevent me from having others. it's a useless animation overload. before receiving any criticism, I use FNIS 7.6 xxl. in my ignorance I think that inserting animations is not the correct way, it was preferable to use the user's ones !!! or at least recommend suitable animations.

potentially the mod looks good, but the animation overload coupled with the various bugs, I do not consider it worth downloading

28 minutes ago, furterina said:

II would have wanted so much to use this mod, it is impossible for me, the animations included in the mod itself, prevent me from having others. it's a useless animation overload. before receiving any criticism, I use FNIS 7.6 xxl. in my ignorance I think that inserting animations is not the correct way, it was preferable to use the user's ones !!! or at least recommend suitable animations.

potentially the mod looks good, but the animation overload coupled with the various bugs, I do not consider it worth downloading

You can download and install Animation Limit Crash Fix on Nexus, you can have limitless animations like that.

13 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You can download and install Animation Limit Crash Fix on Nexus, you can have limitless animations like that.

already installed, the warning comes from FNIS, even without animations there is a load of 37000 and more animations, I can't delete Zaz animations pack, and I don't want to delete FNIS sexy move, as I don't want to delete more nasty critters. I do not install a mod for me made badly. just having lost 6 hours trying to get it to work is too much

45 minutes ago, furterina said:

bereits installiert, die Warnung kommt von FNIS, auch ohne Animationen gibt es eine Ladung von 37000 und mehr Animationen, ich kann das Zaz-Animationspaket nicht löschen und ich möchte FNIS sexy move nicht löschen, da ich es nicht möchte lösche mehr böse Kreaturen. Ich installiere keinen Mod der für mich schlecht gemacht wurde. nur 6 Stunden verloren zu haben, um es zum Laufen zu bringen, ist zu viel

Egal wieviel Zeit Sie brauchen, bis es läuft, für Thief lohnt es sich die Zeit zu investieren.