On 9/12/2021 at 9:35 PM, Frankenssteinn said:

i'm sorry but i prefer voiced like amorous adventures did. it's amazing

You can try Dark Investigations which is similar to this mod and is partly voice acted but Thief is in my opinion the best adult oriented story mod out there. I can't think of a single other mod that can come close to it's content. So you are missing out if you chose to not play it.

13 minutes ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

i am assuming that we will be getting a new update around Late October or November? i think that was the same time frame as the last updates. Anyone got any info or is it still up in the air :)

Dogma said that it would take at least the end of autumn/beginning of the winter to be ready. So, probably December.

Just managed to enter the Hall of Champions, however, I cannot activate what I have to activate there to move on , using tcl does not help, cause the next exit I cannot take either, any hints?

Version is 1.1.2.0, I have also tried older saves, same result. Burd's sidequest is still not finished, stopped because I could simply not distract Traka ( to put it short), so I said wth and moved on, may this open quest cause the hickup?

Somehow I am inclined to start from scratch again, but then not before the update goes life hopefully in December, just to avoid new possible probs through an update. *Sigh*.

4 hours ago, waiyan said:

When I load the game after installing this mod, it says my Thief mod version is 1.00.6 and I've loaded version 1.00.7 of this mod before. How do I fix that?

Thats normal bug and it wont cause harm but if you want to remove it download fix from brewmasterhals files

19 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

The cheesemonger disappeared after walking out of the suite when I used the salve on him.  He is not at his stand and not in the winking skeever.  when i do player moveto it puts me at his cheese stand but he is not there.  Any idea how to get him back? 

Did you check if he is not sleeping under the counter?

On 8/21/2021 at 4:28 AM, disdain18 said:

Hello again guys. So I have this problem. I finished the mod (again) and decided to go for the only scene I haven't seen yet,which is the guards one after having sex with Stanius (the one that is supposed to be unlocked with Haelga's diary). As soon as my character wakes up at haelga's bed, I 'm going to the door and Haelga talks to me. And the moment she says "It's nothing, just looking out for a fellow worshipper" she starts walking away and nothing happens. My character remains stucked there, I cannot wait , I cannot move ,nothing, while the NPCs go about their business. Any clues? Sorry if if it has been mentioned but I have been looking previous pages with no chance.  (Playing on the patreon version)

Anyone any ideas?

Can anyone help me ? Me in trouble everytime wanted to do  lovemaking with stanius in final chapter ( finding the truth quest ) after activated the table the animation played but afterward it always ctd   , i played the game in special edition with both 1.07 and 1.08 the results is  always ctd with stanius in final quest ,  thanks regard for this amazing mod !

23 hours ago, Aztecrama17 said:

Can anyone help me ? Me in trouble everytime wanted to do  lovemaking with stanius in final chapter ( finding the truth quest ) after activated the table the animation played but afterward it always ctd   , i played the game in special edition with both 1.07 and 1.08 the results is  always ctd with stanius in final quest ,  thanks regard for this amazing mod !

for me the culprit was using ELFX - some modifications to the cell seem to cause a CTD every time the MC bends over the table. Unfortunately disabling it doesn't seem to cut it and you need to start a whole new save (admittedly, I didn't spend too much time researching, so this might be inaccurate)

On 21.9.2021 at 10:58, marez666 said:

Ich kam aus dem Gefängnis und ging in den Blauen Palast, und es gab ein Problem, das ich nicht fortsetzen konnte. 감옥에서 나와 청궁으로 들어갔는데 진행하지 못하는 문제가 있었다. Was sollte ich tun? 어떻게 해야 하나?

describe the Problem

Hey Quick question, is there more dialogue differences depending on PC race? The only one I encountered is that whey buying map of tunnels when hunting beast in Sunkway Nord PC says that she won't strip because it's cold but guy says not to bullshit him and Nords don't feel cold. I'm wondering if there are some race dependent dialogues. Oh and I know about New Gnisis as Dark Elf.

20 minutes ago, Voronves said:

Hey Quick question, is there more dialogue differences depending on PC race? The only one I encountered is that whey buying map of tunnels when hunting beast in Sunkway Nord PC says that she won't strip because it's cold but guy says not to bullshit him and Nords don't feel cold. I'm wondering if there are some race dependent dialogues. Oh and I know about New Gnisis as Dark Elf.

Gnisis with dark elf
Phantom with Imperial (if you go with the 2 soldiers)
Sunkway (what you mentioned)