16 hours ago, Voronves said:

Hey Quick question, is there more dialogue differences depending on PC race? The only one I encountered is that whey buying map of tunnels when hunting beast in Sunkway Nord PC says that she won't strip because it's cold but guy says not to bullshit him and Nords don't feel cold. I'm wondering if there are some race dependent dialogues. Oh and I know about New Gnisis as Dark Elf.

16 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

Gnisis with dark elf
Phantom with Imperial (if you go with the 2 soldiers)
Sunkway (what you mentioned)

Funny thing is that if you choose to talk to Viligen he will say " talk is for elves and old people." even if you are an elf yourself.

Making npcs aware of your race is really immersive but I guess it will take too much time to add them and hence, there aren't too many mentions.

Edited by craze
1 hour ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

If I’m using Nemesis, will the Troll scene work out fine? If not, is there a way I can complete it with console?

Not sure how the mod will behave with Nemesis, but there are dialogue options to avoid sex with the troll. You can finish the quest as a virgin after all. So, instead of using console command, I simply recomment to answer the druid's riddle or fight him.

17 hours ago, thelord007 said:

Does anybody how to the skip scenes with the bards or the cheesemonger? 

15 hours ago, Highborn said:

If you want to skip them, why agree to do them? You are not obligated to do their branches to progress the story.

I think he meant the bonus scenes you can view after using the skip option.

@brewmasterhal has put a guide for those in the walkthrough, under the "Walthrough -> Bonus Scenes" tab

On 9/27/2021 at 1:54 AM, Highborn said:

If you want to skip them, why agree to do them? You are not obligated to do their branches to progress the story.

Sorry I worded that wrong my bad, I mean't the skip scenes

On 9/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, heartlesskiwi said:

I think he meant the bonus scenes you can view after using the skip option.

@brewmasterhal has put a guide for those in the walkthrough, under the "Walthrough -> Bonus Scenes" tab

Thanks dude

Edited by thelord007

I have version 1.0.8 test version for SE it seems that im unable to trigger the horse scene the elf guy just walks me over to the passage and theres a bunch of boxes and then it says will be in a future update.  bug or am i not on the right version?

Edited by FAWFWFAWFWAF
1 hour ago, FAWFWFAWFWAF said:

Ich habe die Testversion der Version 1.0.8 für SE. Es scheint, dass ich die Pferdeszene nicht auslösen kann. Der Elfentyp führt mich einfach zum Durchgang und es gibt ein paar Kisten und dann heißt es in einem zukünftigen Update. Fehler oder bin ich nicht auf der richtigen Version?

The scene in the next room of the brothel is only available in the Patreon version.

9 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

Welche Art von Mod(s) könnten mich daran hindern, mit irgendetwas in der Suite zu interagieren? 

7 hours ago, cosworth said:

Die Suite, die Sie mieten können? Das sollte ein Bug in der aktuellen öffentlichen Version sein, afaik. Kein Problem von deiner Seite, hatte das gleiche Problem.

If this problem occurs the 1st time you enter (before the Sunkway), just try again after the Sunkway (end of Solitude, before Markarth), often the problem occurs only the 1st time.

3 hours ago, snadolfsnitler3 said:

im having a bug where in part 1 after drinking with the stranger. if i wake up in the canal area the clothes are not in any barrel. and if i only take one drink the screen goes black forever and im not waking up. both options worked previously when i was testing the mod to see if all works but now when im gonna play it didnt.

Use the console to equip literally any armor and the quest will continue.

Aight I finally found a solution for glowing pee puddle in se version.. Pee glows in voilet and other colors while flickering.. It happens during nazir fuck scene and gamble loose fuck scene.. What I did is replaced meshes from mod with actual zaz se meshes which solves the issue

12 hours ago, snadolfsnitler3 said:

Ich habe einen Fehler in Teil 1, nachdem ich mit dem Fremden getrunken habe. Wenn ich im Kanalbereich aufwache, ist die Kleidung nicht in einem Fass. Und wenn ich nur einen Drink trinke, wird der Bildschirm für immer schwarz und ich wache nicht auf. Beide Optionen funktionierten zuvor, als ich den Mod testete, um zu sehen, ob alles funktioniert, aber jetzt, wenn ich es spielen werde, funktionierte es nicht.

Have you looked through ALL the barrels, it varies between all the barrels in the channel area, so between the two stairs any barrel is eligible.

I'm running into an issue where it seems like a script doesn't want to progress. After returning from the sewers to talk to Vala she stops speaking to wait for the Inquisitor to enter the room, but he never ends up saying anything. I'm assuming somebody is supposed to speak for the quest to continue but everything I try just results in the "this person is busy" message. It's likely that he's just trying to make it to a marker that doesn't exist because I have a heavily modded game, but is there any way to use the console to move on to the next step?

so i recently went through entire game again.. i set high karma 900 from start then started playing and saving game just before every sex scene choices and scenarios.. and then after scene i reload back to old save and continued game like that so basically no actual sex scene happed before each new sex scene.. also everytime i reached game update point i just started new game and used skip function to reach to that point.. now i have all save game collection of every single sex scene.. funny thing is i did normal playthrough before saving each scene but with normal gameplay... i noticed previously i had lots of sex scences with desync expressions and lower amount of sex sounds/ moans in later game sex scenes and i thought it was other mods affecting and all... but with newer save games i dont have any issues at all... everything is working perfectly

so i thing some of sex scenes affect future sex scenes in terms of expression desync or reducing moan sounds.. can someone also confirm this?