1 hour ago, craze said:

Can somebody help me with the Grunvald's son side quest ?

No matter what I try I cannot seem to interact with the bed in the suite. 

3 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

I seem to recall this being a bug other people experienced, here's a fix Brewmasterhal posted earlier:

Sadly, the scene is completely inaccessible in v1.08 due to a scripting error.  Any script that the game attempts to run within the suite results in an unhandled exception and the termination of the script.  This includes all scenes - they simply won't play.

Vor 12 Stunden sagte craze:

Kann mir jemand bei der Nebenquest von Grunvalds Sohn helfen?

Egal, was ich versuche, ich kann nicht mit dem Bett in der Suite interagieren. 

Ich kann im normalen Bett schlafen, aber selbst, nachdem ich die Suite bezahlt habe, kann ich nichts anderes tun, als mit dem Kamin zu interagieren.

Ich habe sogar verschiedene Saves ausprobiert, die alle das gleiche Problem haben.

Jede Hilfe wird geschätzt.

Das Problem trat auf, als ich gleichzeitig die Burd Quest machte.
Dies war jedoch mit der Vorgängerversion, mit 1.0.8 habe ich noch nicht probiert, also sollte man Brewmasterhal vertrauen.

Edited by Horus_04
21 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Sadly, the scene is completely inaccessible in v1.08 due to a scripting error.  Any script that the game attempts to run within the suite results in an unhandled exception and the termination of the script.  This includes all scenes - they simply won't play.

Yeah I tried v1.07 with a clean save and I can actually get the scene to work. So I am guessing this problem is exclusive to v1.08.

Anyways, thank you everyone for helping me out.

11 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

The problem occurred when I was doing the Burd Quest at the same time.
However, this was with the previous version, with 1.0.8 I haven't tried it, so you should trust Brewmasterhal.

Wow I didn't know this bug can happen in earlier versions too. Although I haven't completed Burd's quest, so I guess I should be careful.

Thanks for letting me know.

Hey, I'm having issues with the phantom and can't find a message on this topic about it. I know she's invisible, but her help console code doesn't generate either so I can't prid XX____ here and bring her to my character. Could anyone help or link to the message if there is one in these pages? Thanks in advance!

49 minutes ago, nullunvoid said:

Hey, I'm having issues with the phantom and can't find a message on this topic about it. I know she's invisible, but her help console code doesn't generate either so I can't prid XX____ here and bring her to my character. Could anyone help or link to the message if there is one in these pages? Thanks in advance!

The code for Phantom is XX06F2E6. You can find for detail on Part 6 of the walkthrough.

Just type prid XX06F2E6 followed by meveto player.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:29 PM, tttdfsdfs said:

Is there any way to play it as a male character??? I'd really love that, even if some animations don't work well, it doesnt matter

Install Custom Flat Body Race + futa sos addon. If you know how to work with xTranslator, then edit eps? so that your character is treated like a man. (But this is optional)

Screenshot89546.jpg

enb 2021_09_01 05_01_34_64.jpg

enb 2021_09_05 09_37_05_43.jpg

enb 2021_09_05 09_37_54_75.jpg

enb 2021_09_05 09_46_45_69.jpg

enb 2021_09_05 09_51_56_71.jpg

Edited by hellblar

Does anyone else have the problem with "Fool Me Once" achievement?? Is it conjunction with the Sugar and Spices one? Just for some reason when I go to look in the barrel it is empty and then I go back to Cooli and ask him about it, then continue, it never gives me the achievement. Any ideas? 

Thank you!!  

6 hours ago, kkblake1 said:

Does anyone else have the problem with "Fool Me Once" achievement?? Is it conjunction with the Sugar and Spices one? Just for some reason when I go to look in the barrel it is empty and then I go back to Cooli and ask him about it, then continue, it never gives me the achievement. Any ideas? 

Thank you!!  

Do you get the achievement if you open the real barrel after having sex with him?

6 hours ago, ifaptome said:

Does anyone know what sex sound mod is in this mod. Would love to use it for Normal sexlab.

Use a .bsa unpacker to copy the checked directories out of the Dogma - Thief.bsa archive, then pick your favorites from within those directories and make your own SexLab voice pack.  There are guides for it on this forum.

bae.png

Edited by brewmasterhal

Hello, I'm not a English speaker, and I'm sorry for my poor English.

I can't save after taking a bath in part 8, and the problem continues even after I go outside of the Blue Palace. 

When I tried to save through console, I got a notification saying "you cannot save right now".

Is there any way to fix this problem or skip the bath scene? 

1 hour ago, AKASATANA said:

Hallo, ich spreche kein Englisch und es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Englisch.

Ich kann nicht sparen, nachdem ich in Teil 8 ein Bad genommen habe, und das Problem besteht auch nach dem Verlassen des Blauen Palastes weiter. 

Als ich versuchte, über die Konsole zu speichern, erhielt ich eine Benachrichtigung mit der Meldung "Sie können jetzt nicht speichern".

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dieses Problem zu beheben oder die Badeszene zu überspringen? 

the problem is known. If you want to have the scenes in the bathroom you have to do it after the Sunkway when you are rewarded by the Jarl.

After dealing with the werewolf and bringing back the skeever head to Tulvar, I am unable to activate the bed. The bed object becomes a 'Moveable Static' rather than a bed. I've tried using the command to make my character tired. I've also tried other things like reloading older save, killing the werewolf, leaving and reentering the skunkway. I really want to continue so if anyone has a solution I would be very grateful. Thanks

12 hours ago, AKASATANA said:

Hello, I'm not a English speaker, and I'm sorry for my poor English.

I can't save after taking a bath in part 8, and the problem continues even after I go outside of the Blue Palace. 

When I tried to save through console, I got a notification saying "you cannot save right now".

Is there any way to fix this problem or skip the bath scene? 

You can always enable saving using the command setinchargen 0 0 0

On 12/31/2020 at 10:41 PM, tensor said:

Hi friends, sorry for my english. I'm using the SE version that dogma created. The problem is that I can not save the game in any way (neither manual saving, or fast) in any room of the mod (liorel's room, skunkway for example) has it happened to someone else?

Same problem here. Is there any solution for this?

10 minutes ago, isofuso15 said:

No, I can save but it doesent showing on Load game section plus when I save over existing file, they simply are being deleted.

On SSE they added a system that paginates character saves, automatically keeping them separate.  Sometimes the game gets a bit confused when saves are made inside modded cells, and it stores the save files as if they belong to a different character.  You should actually be able to see them from the main menu if you show all saves, but sadly my experience has been that all saves subject to this bug are also corrupted and will not load.

Anyone know why the game does this?  I saw this bug consistently while playing Slaverun Reloaded and trying to save in the training cell that connects to Dragonsreach.  I'm guessing it has something to do with LE mods that get ported?

16 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

On SSE they added a system that paginates character saves, automatically keeping them separate.  Sometimes the game gets a bit confused when saves are made inside modded cells, and it stores the save files as if they belong to a different character.  You should actually be able to see them from the main menu if you show all saves, but sadly my experience has been that all saves subject to this bug are also corrupted and will not load.

Anyone know why the game does this?  I saw this bug consistently while playing Slaverun Reloaded and trying to save in the training cell that connects to Dragonsreach.  I'm guessing it has something to do with LE mods that get ported?

It would be amazing if I know main hall cell name. I could have simply teleported my character with coc command to solitude & save then teleported her again. Do you know its name ?

On 9/8/2021 at 11:47 AM, bobhastings said:

After dealing with the werewolf and bringing back the skeever head to Tulvar, I am unable to activate the bed. The bed object becomes a 'Moveable Static' rather than a bed. I've tried using the command to make my character tired. I've also tried other things like reloading older save, killing the werewolf, leaving and reentering the skunkway. I really want to continue so if anyone has a solution I would be very grateful. Thanks

I also had this problem once and I honestly couldn't find any solution to it. Only thing that solves the problem that I know of is starting a completely new playthrough. 

I know it is not the ideal solution but perhaps you can use the skip feature to reach your current state more quickly.

2 minutes ago, tensor said:

Try to look in the section to show all the saved games. For some strange reason, those saved appear to me there

Yeah I just discovered it. Sadly from now on it seems all my new saves with that character are going to show up here rather than separate name. But it's still bearable thank you guys for everything all of you.

16 hours ago, craze said:

I also had this problem once and I honestly couldn't find any solution to it. Only thing that solves the problem that I know of is starting a completely new playthrough. 

I know it is not the ideal solution but perhaps you can use the skip feature to reach your current state more quickly.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'll definitely look to start a new save because I really want to play this through. Can I ask which version you are playing on. Also when you started a new playthrough, did you do it on a different version to the one where it bugged? 

Thanks