1 hour ago, bobhastings said:

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'll definitely look to start a new save because I really want to play this through. Can I ask which version you are playing on. Also when you started a new playthrough, did you do it on a different version to the one where it bugged? 

Thanks

No worries. I had v1.08 the whole time while I encountered the bug and replayed through it to solve it. This may happen in v1.07 as well. If you save and install v.95 before the bed scene then you can interact with the bed and trigger the next sequence if you go back to v1.08/v1.07. Although I would highly recommend against it since you will most likely encounter bugs and it is not not wise to change mod versions during mid playthrough. So best thing to do is start a new playthrough.

Hope that helps.

7 hours ago, VyoncaX said:

Leute, ich bin im 12. Teil angekommen, konnte aber nach dem Machtschatten-Gasthaus keine Erinnerungsquest machen. Ich ging riften, aber ich konnte nicht finden, was ich tun sollte (diese Mods sind übrigens großartig) 

You need to go back to the Sunkway and brew the memory potion (buy the ingredients from Huzei). Then they travel back to riften and depending on whether they woke up in the inn or down on the jetty, they now have to drink the potion and dissolve the memory orbs.

At the inn: above the bed
On the pier: first on the bench in front of the inn, then where you woke up.

Now follow the clues.

A very detailed guide to this is in the walkthrough of Brewmasterhal.

11 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

You need to go back to the Sunkway and brew the memory potion (buy the ingredients from Huzei). Then they travel back to riften and depending on whether they woke up in the inn or down on the jetty, they now have to drink the potion and dissolve the memory orbs.

At the inn: above the bed
On the pier: first on the bench in front of the inn, then where you woke up.

Now follow the clues.

A very detailed guide to this is in the walkthrough of Brewmasterhal.

I drank in inn but there is no orb on bed (i cant play first 4 part ı dont know where i awake 

2 hours ago, cosworth said:

Hi guys,  pardon me if this has been answered before, but after the first shift in the Squeaky Mast my pc despite having waited or slept more than 24 hours simply cannot work anymore ( like I cannot work more today) , is there a code I can insert to continue? Thx a bunch.

İf u have gotosleep mod u need to disable and sleep in bedroom For pass the other day u cant pass say with waiting 

1 hour ago, VyoncaX said:

İf u have gotosleep mod u need to disable and sleep in bedroom For pass the other day u cant pass say with waiting 

Thx,  good hint, I do not use that one but perhaps another mod with a similar function kicks in here,  gonna go into it the next couple of days.

16 hours ago, VyoncaX said:

Ich habe im Gasthaus getrunken, aber es gibt keine Kugel auf dem Bett (ich kann den ersten 4 Teil nicht spielen ı weiß nicht, wo ich aufwache 

As I said before: read Brewmasterhal's walkthrough guide (link on the mod page).

There are 2 possible bullets: either above the bed OR in front of the tavern on the bench, in the direction of Haelgas Bunkhouse.

no matter if you played it actively or skipped you should now know if you took 1 drink (ball over bed) or if you took 2 drinks (ball over bench, outside)

Edited by Horus_04
1 hour ago, Horus_04 said:

As I said before: read Brewmasterhal's walkthrough guide (link on the mod page).

There are 2 possible bullets: either above the bed OR in front of the tavern on the bench, in the direction of Haelgas Bunkhouse.

no matter if you played it actively or skipped you should now know if you took 1 drink (ball over bed) or if you took 2 drinks (ball over bench, outside)

I have bath mod For taverns. Is this a problem For quest? 

12 hours ago, cosworth said:

Thx,  good hint, I do not use that one but perhaps another mod with a similar function kicks in here,  gonna go into it the next couple of days.

Update: obviously sleeping in own beds in the Sqeaky Mast dors not work, not sure if intentionally though, however returning to the main hall and sleeping in the own bed there did the trick, I can continue with this save.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the bandit scene after my horse is shot by their arrow. They get about midway in dialogue, then the bowman shouts a basic combat taunt and runs down the road, then gets stuck there. I've tried using free camera to find out what's aggroing him, but I can't seem to fix it that way. I've done the same scene about three times now and the problem repeats in the same fashion. I'm not using a horse mod, nor am I using the forsworn story mod, so I know that's not the problem.

Edited by HaggisMcSpicy
4 hours ago, HaggisMcSpicy said:

Ich habe ein bisschen Probleme mit der Banditenszene, nachdem mein Pferd von ihrem Pfeil erschossen wurde. Sie kommen ungefähr in der Mitte des Dialogs, dann schreit der Bogenschütze einen einfachen Kampfspott und rennt die Straße entlang, dann bleibt er dort stecken. Ich habe versucht, die kostenlose Kamera zu verwenden, um herauszufinden, was ihn ärgert, aber ich kann es anscheinend nicht auf diese Weise beheben. Ich habe die gleiche Szene jetzt ungefähr dreimal gemacht und das Problem wiederholt sich auf die gleiche Weise. Ich benutze weder einen Pferde-Mod noch den Abgeschworenen-Story-Mod, also weiß ich, dass das nicht das Problem ist.

Any mods that insert something in the area?

Immersive Patrols and most mods that trigger random events usually don't cause any problems (I have at least 4 of them installed),

so maybe it's changes to the path or new buildings if they added something like that.

21 minutes ago, karantras said:

Hallo. Eine Frage. Wenn ich diesen Mod als männlichen Charakter spielen möchte, kann ich das Geschlecht des Charakters ändern, um die Quest zu starten, und ihn dann zurückdrehen? Wird es das nächste Spiel oder Mod kaputt machen?

If you go back a few pages in the tweet, the topic has already been discussed.

The result was that it didn't work, but you should read that again yourself.

Edited by Horus_04
6 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

Any mods that insert something in the area?

Immersive Patrols and most mods that trigger random events usually don't cause any problems (I have at least 4 of them installed),

so maybe it's changes to the path or new buildings if they added something like that.

I originally thought it was the Immersive Patrol causing the problem, funnily enough, but I didn't have time to test that disabled, so thanks for letting me know.  Aside from that, I'm not sure. I have Forgotten Dungeons, JK's Skyrim, and Skyrim Underground, but I don't think there's any locations in that specific area where it could clash. Cutting Room Floor maybe? I'm probably just going to have to go down the list of my mods and try disabling one after the other to see what's causing the problem. I'll post whatever's causing the problem once I find out what it is.

Hello, I need help with Ormax training!

I maxed out my stamina by training by my own and didn't do Ormax training ? Now He doesn't have the option anymore. Is there a way or a console command to do the training with 
Ormax please even once to unlock the stamina minigame please? 

1 hour ago, Amrovich said:

Hello, I need help with Ormax training!

I maxed out my stamina by training by my own and didn't do Ormax training ? Now He doesn't have the option anymore. Is there a way or a console command to do the training with 
Ormax please even once to unlock the stamina minigame please? 

I used  setpqv hp_sw_arena stat_stamina_lvl 1 and made sure I am rank 5 or higher at arena ... that enabled me to get the training  

9 hours ago, HaggisMcSpicy said:

Ich dachte ursprünglich, es sei die Immersive Patrol, die komischerweise das Problem verursacht, aber ich hatte keine Zeit, die Deaktivierung zu testen, also danke, dass Sie mich wissen lassen. Abgesehen davon bin ich mir nicht sicher. Ich habe Forgotten Dungeons, JK's Skyrim und Skyrim Underground, aber ich glaube nicht, dass es in diesem speziellen Gebiet Orte gibt, an denen es kollidieren könnte. Zimmerboden schneiden vielleicht? Ich muss wahrscheinlich einfach die Liste meiner Mods durchgehen und versuchen, einen nach dem anderen zu deaktivieren, um zu sehen, was das Problem verursacht. Ich werde posten, was das Problem verursacht, sobald ich herausgefunden habe, was es ist.

As I said, most likely a mod that changes something about the environment, if you find one that is Incompatible and it is not yet in the list from the walkthrough, then you should contact Brewmasterhal.

Ich habe einen Fehler gefunden, oder besser gesagt eine Szene, die meiner Meinung nach nicht in der Komplettlösung vorhanden ist @ Braumeister.

Wenn Sie mit den beiden Imperialen von Falkreath nach Ivarstead laufen und auf dem Campingplatz ankommen, rollen sie ihre Schlafrollen aus und dann aktivieren Sie das Lagerfeuer und haben Sex mit dem Corporal. Danach werden die beiden nacheinander unten am Straßenrand getötet.

Wenn Sie warten, bis der Corporal schlafen geht, und dann das Freudenfeuer aktivieren, werden die beiden Imperialen von den Stromcloaks getötet, während sie schlafen. Die Sturmmäntel stehen nun um das Feuer herum und wärmen sich auf. (das ist die "neue" Szene)

Allerdings kann der PC jetzt nichts machen - er kann nichts aktivieren und es wird keine Szene abgespielt - auch die Reaktivierung aus der Steuerung über MCM macht keinen Unterschied - der Spieler bleibt in der Hocke.

Spoiler

WhatsApp Bild 2021-09-12 at 11.52.39.jpeg

Edited by Horus_04
2 hours ago, Frankenssteinn said:

i'm sorry but i prefer voiced like amorous adventures did. it's amazing

I know Amorous Adventures and it's good, but compared to what Thief offers it's a joke.

You should try it, you will see that it is awesome even without voiced dialogues.

Edited by Horus_04
3 hours ago, Frankenssteinn said:

i'm sorry but i prefer voiced like amorous adventures did. it's amazing

I hear you, but nevertheless give it a try, otherwise you will really miss an outstanding mod, one of the best for Skyrim imho, with tons of potential for further development.

By the way, thanks to all who made this possible.?