19 minutes ago, nothing2lose said:

where is the walkthrough guide guys? its gone

It's just shifted one digit left, in ex. change "/page/254" to "/page/253" or "page/375" to "page/374" in addressbar and it will be there... Quite annoying but happens recently. For no apparent reason.

On 4/8/2024 at 10:48 AM, Errotikk said:
Is there a walkthrough for the new version?

You can check on my signature. 

But if you're talking about the beta available at patreon, I think you can find it only there

how to make sure the oldman from bannered mare be a father candidate for pregnancy quest? currently iam doing this choice: tell him to fuck off -> agree to slept with him after hulda told pc to or is it the need to choose the refusal then promise to comback route?

Edited by nothing2lose
3 hours ago, nothing2lose said:

how to make sure the oldman from bannered mare be a father candidate for pregnancy quest? currently iam doing this choice: tell him to fuck off -> agree to slept with him after hulda told pc to or is it the need to choose the refusal then promise to comback route?

I think as long as you end up having creampie sex with him it should work. But if you are using the skip prompt, I think to guarantee, you might want to choose the option in which you already slept with him, not the "I promised to come back".

10 hours ago, qq927803938 said:

I want to know what to do without it stripping my HDT wearing hair, it's so annoying!

Use Sexlab Framework and set your wigs to "never strip"? Anyway, at least once as far as I know, mod will force you to remove it manually - Kust will ask explicitly for it - but that's not a big deal.

7 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Use Sexlab Framework and set your wigs to "never strip"? Anyway, at least once as far as I know, mod will force you to remove it manually - Kust will ask explicitly for it - but that's not a big deal.

This mod doesn't use Sexlab for anything.  Sexlab settings won't change the mod's behavior at all.

17 hours ago, qq927803938 said:

I want to know what to do without it stripping my HDT wearing hair, it's so annoying!

All of the unequip events are just scripted, no way around them.

On 4/14/2024 at 7:59 AM, brewmasterhal said:

This mod doesn't use Sexlab for anything.  Sexlab settings won't change the mod's behavior at all.

All of the unequip events are just scripted, no way around them.

We can only wait for the author to update the content. It would be great to have the option of not taking off shoes like the current MCM setting. Hopefully in the near future it will be available for hair columns as well.😅

On 4/15/2024 at 5:17 PM, qq927803938 said:

We can only wait for the author to update the content. It would be great to have the option of not taking off shoes like the current MCM setting. Hopefully in the near future it will be available for hair columns as well.😅

you can go to debug menu, re enable controls, put on anything from inventory and again debug menu and take control. this usually works for me if i want my pc to be clothed during the scene, but sometimes breaks the scenes so use at your own risk :D

2 hours ago, nothing2lose said:

seems like the issue with save game on thief cell is not possible? before i was playing in AE and notice this problem, but even now in SE i still cant save

type setinchargen 0 0 0 on console and you'll be able to save

10 hours ago, nothing2lose said:

seems like the issue with save game on thief cell is not possible? before i was playing in AE and notice this problem, but even now in SE i still cant save

Are you sure it's not possible? or maybe you just don't see (while being in MCM) a save that you have just created. To confirm if save is made ALT-TAB to win and check savegames directory contents, If you see there a file with name looking similar Save*_00000000_* then you saved a game but "not under your characters name" (normally in place of zeroes there is an ID of game generated on the beginning of playthru). So when you exit skyrim back to MCM/restart skyrim, in main menu do not click "continue" but click "load game", and then do not go to your characters named profile but to "all games" and there you will find all those orphaned savegames you thought were not made.

Issue is caused by save taken in cell with invalid name (Thief and some other mods tends to have cells with names containing underscores what confuses name parsing of vanilla's save/load routine, which treats underscores as block/section separator).

It's possible to manually cleanup after that (if one cares about merging back those badly named saves with you character's profile). Renaming pairs (.ess + corresponding .skse) back to something that fits engine requirements, and it can be done in two ways

• cheap one: replace this first(!) block of eight zeroes with proper ID, taken from other, valid savegame
  • better one: in addition to above, replace block containing cell name with that name but stripped of (inter only!) underscores

example, in save pair looking like:

SaveSEQNUM_00000000_X_XXXXXXXXXX_bd_sw_Hall_XXXXXX_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_XX_X.(ess|skse)

leave all what is represented by X-es untouched, but replace red marked zeroes with proper eight charactred ID, and orange marked cell name with ANYTHING consisting nothing but letter; that does not contain underscores ("_") or any other fancy but illegal here character, like bdSwHall. Additionally if you with to be neat, correct value of SEQNUM to something than is one digit higher than number found in last valid savegame found there.

Edited by PippinTom
On 4/14/2024 at 1:59 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Sexlab settings won't change the mod's behavior at all.

Everyone is entitled to own beliefs (especially strong ones), but it won't hurt to verify first - magic tends to happen in skyrim all the time.

Edited by PippinTom
9 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Are you sure it's not possible? or maybe you just don't see (while being in MCM) a save that you have just created. To confirm if save is made ALT-TAB to win and check savegames directory contents, If you see there a file with name looking similar Save*_00000000_* then you saved a game but "not under your characters name" (normally in place of zeroes there is an ID of game generated on the beginning of playthru). So when you exit skyrim back to MCM/restart skyrim, in main menu do not click "continue" but click "load game", and then do not go to your characters named profile but to "all games" and there you will find all those orphaned savegames you thought were not made.

Issue is caused by save taken in cell with invalid name (Thief and some other mods tends to have cells with names containing underscores what confuses name parsing of vanilla's save/load routine, which treats underscores as block/section separator).

It's possible to manually cleanup after that (if one cares about merging back those badly named saves with you character's profile). Renaming pairs (.ess + corresponding .skse) back to something that fits engine requirements, and it can be done in two ways

• cheap one: replace this first(!) block of eight zeroes with proper ID, taken from other, valid savegame
  • better one: in addition to above, replace block containing cell name with that name but stripped of (inter only!) underscores

example, in save pair looking like:

SaveSEQNUM_00000000_X_XXXXXXXXXX_bd_sw_Hall_XXXXXX_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_XX_X.(ess|skse)

leave all what is represented by X-es untouched, but replace red marked zeroes with proper eight charactred ID, and orange marked cell name with ANYTHING consisting nothing but letter; that does not contain underscores ("_") or any other fancy but illegal here character, like bdSwHall. Additionally if you with to be neat, correct value of SEQNUM to something than is one digit higher than number found in last valid savegame found there.

thank you. you save me from going insane. so that means we need to keep changing those thing every time we save inside thief added cell? or just one time for each cell?

So all you need is Thief, no other Lover’s Lab mods at all?  Are there any other mods known to cause issues with this mod (besides any mod that makes horses immortal)?  Almost seems like you want to go as vanilla as possible to avoid messing with it.

4 hours ago, MadMonkey23 said:

So all you need is Thief, no other Lover’s Lab mods at all?  Are there any other mods known to cause issues with this mod (besides any mod that makes horses immortal)?  Almost seems like you want to go as vanilla as possible to avoid messing with it.

The mod makes changes to several locations and interiors so it would be better to be used in a different profile with such mods disabled if you have MO2, for example (I use several mods like JK, COTN, etc but I already know the places the mod touches - I could tell you, but maybe you'd prefer to not be spoiled). Mods that changes NPCs visuals, gameplay, textures, animations, armors, etc shouldn't interfere.

Hi.

I'm quite sure this has been asked before, but I'm not going to search through 418 pages on this post xD

Anyway, is there a compatibility patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn?

This mod adds a house that blocks the entrance to the museum.

I've tried using Pandora with Thief for the first time and it seems to be not fully compatible. For example, character doesn't carry the water buckets with it installed. Anyone managed to make it work properly?

Okay this mod was actually probably one of the best quest mods ever made for skyrim just in general, but like god damn, after the whole arena sequence, (end of part 9) this mod goes to fucking dog shit. From a 9/10 to a 0/10. Literally just becomes following instructions like a robot from a damn walkthrough at this point, and why? because after this point, its becomes to impossible to play without following the guide because of how complex it gets to do certain tasks.

To anyone reading this, do not play past part 9 otherwise you will become an instruction following robot. It's so shit past part 9, that it's like playing elden ring but the enemy becomes how hard it gets to progress through part 10 and so on.

How the hell did people even play past this point and not comment on it?? it just baffles me honestly. I feel like I'm the first person just pointing this for such an highly acclaimed mod. 

Edited by tadeonkipp