Dogma wants to know your opinion about an error he found in his update (translated with Google):

A bit about the skip script.

I did not notice this problem before, but there is one huge drawback in the script.
He does not take into account the requirements for karma, all options are available no matter what answers we give. That is, even if we chose the path without XXX scenes, at the end there will be options available in the bandit camp, which is not right, and it would be impossible to do so in the game because of a lack of karma. This is in principle not critical,
especially for those who simply choose the options that they chose in the game. Or to those who in principle are not particularly important such moments. But those who like to play by the rules and experiment will not be able to set the path (as I originally planned it), if I do not choose the same actions in the game before. Especially given the fact that I changed the requirements for karma almost completely, and even those who passed the fashion will no longer know for sure.

Options:
1) Leave it as it is, and put it on the player's conscience.
2) Do the work to define each message for requirements. Cons - time this place is a lot (most likely all weekends and mb and more). Pros - a player can skip part of the quest, and not be afraid of something somewhere did not follow the rules.

So far I'm thinking about the second option.
If anyone has anything to say about this, I ask in the commentary)
In the end play, you need it not so, as I memorized the requirements while memorizing the table of karma)

______

If you are interested, comment here:

Does anyone know why I can't equip the slavers bind as soon as I get it?

You mean the equipment you get in the bandit camp? I don't think it's intended for you to equip it or use it after you escape.

oh no, this happened as soon as you get drugged and I'm supposed to look for clothes and I found a slavers bind in one of the barrels but wasn't able to equip it. Maybe I just missed what I'm supposed to find so I'll have another look.

I had something similiar happening as in: I didn't get any clothes down there.

Reload an earier safe and repeat that moment, next time you should find actual clothes. Alternatively let him lead you to bed earlier in which case you'll wake up somewhere else with clothes in a drawer.

Dogma wants to know your opinion about an error he found in his update (translated with Google):

A bit about the skip script.

I did not notice this problem before, but there is one huge drawback in the script.
He does not take into account the requirements for karma, all options are available no matter what answers we give. That is, even if we chose the path without XXX scenes, at the end there will be options available in the bandit camp, which is not right, and it would be impossible to do so in the game because of a lack of karma. This is in principle not critical,
especially for those who simply choose the options that they chose in the game. Or to those who in principle are not particularly important such moments. But those who like to play by the rules and experiment will not be able to set the path (as I originally planned it), if I do not choose the same actions in the game before. Especially given the fact that I changed the requirements for karma almost completely, and even those who passed the fashion will no longer know for sure.

Options:
1) Leave it as it is, and put it on the player's conscience.
2) Do the work to define each message for requirements. Cons - time this place is a lot (most likely all weekends and mb and more). Pros - a player can skip part of the quest, and not be afraid of something somewhere did not follow the rules.

So far I'm thinking about the second option.
If anyone has anything to say about this, I ask in the commentary)
In the end play, you need it not so, as I memorized the requirements while memorizing the table of karma)

______

If you are interested, comment here:

Thanks, will do.

My camera gets stuck near the mix water mill after the chase scene? So when I load any save after that the camera just floats there. Nothing console wise appears to work. Anyone else?

When you hit nearby that location, your character should notice a pool of blood and a scripted animation should start so she could analysis and start tracking the thief. This animation happens during the way until you find the thief's horse. Sometimes this animation takes some seconds to load and you are momentarily stuck. You're probably having a problem with this animation, if your camera gets stuck again, I'd recommend waiting to see if the animation unfolds. It shouldn't take long, but maybe your build has some problem.

Hi, I'm on the quest in hot spring. My PC is supposed to find the naked girl who is on bath. However, no girl can be found on that area. Can anyone help me with that?

She is not exactly in the place the quest marker points. You should explore a bit the hot springs and find her nearby. It should be easy to spot her. If you can't find her anywhere, then something is wrong.

My camera gets stuck near the mix water mill after the chase scene? So when I load any save after that the camera just floats there. Nothing console wise appears to work. Anyone else?

When you hit nearby that location, your character should notice a pool of blood and a scripted animation should start so she could analysis and start tracking the thief. This animation happens during the way until you find the thief's horse. Sometimes this animation takes some seconds to load and you are momentarily stuck. You're probably having a problem with this animation, if your camera gets stuck again, I'd recommend waiting to see if the animation unfolds. It shouldn't take long, but maybe your build has some problem.

I can keep playing, but as soon as I save and reload the camera is stuck back where I was ambushed. Like my characters head almost, I can see my character moving around if I fast travel to that location. Really weird.

So the issue appears to be that when I mount the horse, the game thinks I am the horse and when it gets shot, the camera stays on me. Essentially the camera is following the horse rather than me.

Any ideas?

Fixed. Kind of. I just have to select my character and press tc, but it reverts every save. Pain but a solution.

I've tried multiple different saves, I check the mod for any conflicts and even turned single mods off in search of a conflict, and nothing. I just can't get the scene with sleeping bandit to work. Every time I get up from the ground, they wake up and attack me. I have to disable one of them and put the other one in a sack via defeat, otherwise I can't free myself and proceed with the quest. This scene is the only scene I've yet to see and I really want to play it through. Do I have to play this quest on almost pure vanilla game?

I've tried multiple different saves, I check the mod for any conflicts and even turned single mods off in search of a conflict, and nothing. I just can't get the scene with sleeping bandit to work. Every time I get up from the ground, they wake up and attack me. I have to disable one of them and put the other one in a sack via defeat, otherwise I can't free myself and proceed with the quest. This scene is the only scene I've yet to see and I really want to play it through. Do I have to play this quest on almost pure vanilla game?

To answer your quest, no. I ran the mod with 250 plugins activated and hundreds of other mods installed. The only conflicts I had was with Amazing Follower Tweaks.

Skyrim is problematic so something in your end is probably making their faction hostile to you. Trying to figure it out what is the source is complicated. It's weird because in my gameplay, when you get up from the ground the bandits are asleep and they don't wake up.

Perhaps trying to install it again would do the trick?

To answer your quest, no. I ran the mod with 250 plugins activated and hundreds of other mods installed. The only conflicts I had was with Amazing Follower Tweaks.

Skyrim is problematic so something in your end is probably making their faction hostile to you. Trying to figure it out what is the source is complicated. It's weird because in my gameplay, when you get up from the ground the bandits are asleep and they don't wake up.

Perhaps trying to install it again would do the trick?

Didn't help. I guess I'll never get to see it. I was thinking about deleting all my mods and starting over anyway.

what is the use of ultimate health potion?

Dont think that theres any other then actually just healing you...maybe it will be used for something on the future, but have played the mod 2 times, and havent found any use for the potion.

When I enter riften jail it freeze every time. Is there any way to fix this?

Save directly before entering and try it until it eventually works.

That's the only way I managed to make it.

Interestingly enough I didn't have that problem with my second playthrough.

New update from Dogma (translated with Google):

"Current progress is 53%.

Now I have a little suspended work on the last branch (it is now about half ready), as I realized that I can not finish it until I have determined all the variables and minor branches. So I deal with them.

So that you approximately understand these figures in the status of progress, I divided the work roughly like this:

60%. - Animation is ready, a completely fashion framework is made, all links between branches, dialogs and so on are working and updating can be done, scenes are sketched in rough, all scripts are written. (Already, it is possible to upgrade, except for the last version I'm working on. There are a couple of jambs, but their correction should not take a long time.)

80% of the scenes are completely ready (This can take a very long time, since the update consists of about 50 scenes (I can not say how many of them contain erotica, but no more than in the last update.) Yes, some of them are small, some Just for a couple of phases, but there are also big ones with ramifications.For example, on the stage with Caste in a tavern, it took me about a month + .In the new update there will be at least a complexity of 1-on such a scene.

90% of the dialogs are written.

99% - complete grinding and debugging, filling (sounds effects, etc.). Now the update needs to be tested.

After this beta test, then release."

I take that "Caste" means Kust.

Lod won't let me stay at his house for the night? Do i need to do something or is it tied to karma?

Yeah, you need to have enough karma and select the right path. When he starts sex with you, after the blowjob, you shouldn't be straightforward so he reminds you about the deal, information in exchange for sex. Your character will have to select the option in which you demand to hear him first and he says that he doesn't have much choice. He tells you about Zoe while fucking you (humping you from behind), and when he finishes the talk, he will ask you if he you're ready to start for real. if you have enough karma, there will be an option "I will keep my promise", if not, your character will laugh and say that she already got her information and will leave him. Selecting "I will keep my promise", then the scene with the tanning rack falling in the ground and your character having orgarsm happens (that scene would also happen if you are too straightforward, but Lod won't think you are trustworthy, just horny). After the sex Lod will comment that he appreciates that you kept your word, so when you ask to sleep in his house he will give you the key.

Lod won't let me stay at his house for the night? Do i need to do something or is it tied to karma?

Yeah, you need to have enough karma and select the right path. When he starts sex with you, after the blowjob, you shouldn't be straightforward so he reminds you about the deal, information in exchange for sex. Your character will have to select the option in which you demand to hear him first and he says that he doesn't have much choice. He tells you about Zoe while fucking you (humping you from behind), and when he finishes the talk, he will ask you if he you're ready to start for real. if you have enough karma, there will be an option "I will keep my promise", if not, your character will laugh and say that she already got her information and will leave him. Selecting "I will keep my promise", then the scene with the tanning rack falling in the ground and your character having orgarsm happens (that scene would also happen if you are too straightforward, but Lod won't think you are trustworthy, just horny). After the sex Lod will comment that he appreciates that you kept your word, so when you ask to sleep in his house he will give you the key.
Didn't expect a whole guide on it but really appreciate it!